Chapter 44 It's so cool to have a good show on stage...

return

Doomsday female match space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 44 It's so cool to have a good show on stage...

    Liu Sheng and the others looked at Chi Shi in front of them, their eyes widened.

    Bread, braised beef, and hot milk all exude an attractive aroma. It is hard for them to imagine that they will have the opportunity to eat such good food after the end of the world. No wonder the smile on Qiu Ze's face hasn't faded ever since he found out who the thin monkey found.

    Compared with the anxious members of Liu Sheng's squad, Qiu Ze's five almost wept with joy.

    The sky is big and the earth is big, filling the stomach is the biggest thing.

    In order to better hide in this villa area, Lu Yao and the others did not take any lighting measures. The only thing that illuminates the living room is the faint moonlight outside the floor-to-ceiling windows. Fortunately, the vision of supernatural beings is far better than that of ordinary people, and the dim light did not affect everyone too much.

    When Aunt Fat and Sister Jiang prepared all the food on CD-ROM, Lu Yao cleared her throat.

    "Why do you want to come to Quancheng?"

    Qiu Ze found the sofa closest to him and leaned on it, his voice implied a relief that he didn't even realize.

    "Hey, it's not just about picking up a leak by the way. Who knew that the bone of Quancheng is so difficult to crack. To tell you the truth, we have been busy for nearly two days, and it took a lot of effort to get five third-level crystal nuclei. "

    If this is heard by others, it will definitely be Versailles.

    But the people in Lu Yao's squad really felt how hard it was to get these five third-level crystal nuclei.

    "Could you be here for the fourth-level crystal nucleus?" Qiu Ze said, sitting up straight, "I advise you to try the water first, the zombies in Quancheng are too difficult to beat. Maybe we I have to account for my life here."

    When Qiu Zeneng said this, his attitude was very obvious, he didn't regard the members of Lu Yao's team as outsiders.

    "We think the same as you. No matter how rare the fourth-level crystal nucleus is, it is not as important as life. How about we cooperate again?" Lu Yao had a good impression of Qiu Ze, and she took the initiative to talk about cooperation.

    With one more friendly army, the pressure on them will be less. Lu Yao was not arrogant enough to think that their eleven-member squad could fight against the zombies in the entire Spring City. According to the information obtained in the afternoon, Qiu Ze should have a lot of means to save his life.

    "No problem, I wish us a happy cooperation!" Qiu Ze snapped his fingers and readily agreed.

    "Let me talk about our thoughts first. Now there are nine members of my team who need a third-level crystal nucleus, so our minimum goal is to hunt and kill nine more third-level zombies. As for whether to continue , it has to be determined according to the actual situation."

    Because of the previous cooperation, other members of Lu Yao's team except the Peng brothers and sisters still understand Qiu Ze's character.

    He has always been honest with those he trusts, and everyone likes his style of speaking and doing things.