Chapter 12 Confess to him that Lu Yao is a horse...

return

Doomsday female match space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 12 Confess to him that Lu Yao is a horse...

    Did Zhong Chuyun even bribe the doctors in the hospital?

    Lu Yao didn't dare to go upstairs, she couldn't bet on her personal safety.

    Unlike her awakening memory, Zhong Chuyun has truly experienced the end of the world. In her eyes, her own life is probably like an ant, and she will not have any psychological burden if she is trampled to death.

    "Okay, I'll be right back." Lu Yao borrowed Zhao Bo to stabilize the people in the ward.

    Unable to hide any longer, before Lu Yao came out of the toilet, she put on the mask and hat she had just taken out of the space, and walked towards the cafeteria at a leisurely pace.

    She tried her best not to look at the people around her. In order not to look awkward, she called Pei Zheng and put the phone to her ear.

    "Lu Yao, I'll be there in two minutes." Pei Zheng's steady voice came from the other end of the phone.

    At this moment, Lu Yao suddenly rejoiced from the bottom of her heart that she was not alone.

    Pei Zheng's voice gave her an unspeakable sense of security, and even her nervous heart relaxed a little.

    "Well, there's something unexpected, I'll tell you later. I'm on my way to the cafeteria, we should arrive around the time." Lu Yao didn't want to hang up the phone, "Thank you, Pei Zheng!" Pei Zheng, who was driving, gave a slight

    smile Suddenly, he heard the trembling in Lu Yao's voice, she was afraid.

    "You're welcome, Lu Yao, I've already entered Gate No. 3." Pei Zheng informed Lu Yao of his location in due course to reassure her.

    On the phone, the two were silent for about a minute, and then Lu Yao saw a familiar silver pickup truck parked in front of her.

    Opening the co-pilot door and getting in, Lu Yao passed the mask and hat she had prepared in advance to Pei Zheng, "I think you need to wear them too, if my guess is right, the person who arrested me is with us right now." In the ward."

    Lu Yao quickly explained to Pei Zheng the message that Zhao Bo just sent, and she had every reason to suspect that the doctor who came to give her the injection had no good intentions.

    After Lu Yao finished speaking, Pei Zheng had already put on his disguise and started the pickup truck.

    "Let's go out of the city first, and find a place to stay for a night, what do you think?"

    Pei Zheng believed in Lu Yao's analysis and judgment. The other party was even capable of robbing with a knife, so naturally he dared to do it in the hospital. He even felt that the enemy's attitude this time was more determined than the night before, and Lu Yao was very dangerous now.

    Lu Yao nodded and agreed to Pei Zheng's proposal. It is indeed unwise to go out of the city at this moment.

    The other end of the ward should not be able to drag on anymore, they must be searching for themselves, and those people will soon know that they are not in the hospital.