Chapter 68, the ending chapter, "You and Yaoyao fight...

return

Doomsday female match space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 68, the ending chapter, "You and Yaoyao fight...

    Among the many delicacies, the most popular ones are spicy crayfish and garlic crayfish.

    Pei Zheng used the excuse that Lu Yao's hands were still not ready to let her peel the shrimp; he didn't eat anything himself, the first thing he did when he sat down was to concentrate on helping Lu Yao peel the crayfish, peeled and piled them in her bowl .

    Lu Yao fed the peeled shrimp to Pei Zheng's mouth, signaling him to try it too.

    At the dining table, except for the youngest siblings of the Peng family, everyone noticed the intimate interaction between Lu Yao and Pei Zheng.

    Zhou Jianguo's expression was extremely complicated. The only child of his uncle's family has now reached the age to talk about marriage. He has no objection to the two young people being together, but he has to let Pei Zheng know that Yaoyao is also supported by her natal family, and she must not let her down in the future.

    There is an unwritten custom in Wufeng Village, every household attaches great importance to the wine of the future son-in-law.

    So, under Zhou Jianguo's signal, Zhou Huainan and others began to toast Pei Zheng frequently.

    At first, Lu Yao didn't notice anything was wrong. After all, it was normal for the big guys to toast each other because they were having a lively meal. She herself was also conquered by all kinds of food, and from time to time chatted with Zhang Yiman, who was sitting on the other side of her, about their favorite dish.

    When Lu Yao found four empty beer bottles in front of Pei Zheng, she quickly stopped Pei Zheng's hand, "Stop drinking, and order food first." "It's okay, I'm happy today,

    I'll drink another one with Huainan. "Pei Zheng's face flushed slightly after drinking, and he almost overflowed with pampering when he saw Lu Yao.

    Lu Yao couldn't persuade Pei Zheng, so she could only stare at Zhou Huainan, reminding him to take it easy and not let Pei Zheng drink all the time. Seeing that Pei Zheng drank another big glass of beer, she immediately picked a piece of grilled fish without thorns and put it into Pei Zheng's bowl, signaling him to eat after drinking.

    This situation made Zhou Huainan feel a little sore in his heart. Before his sister got married, her elbows started to turn outward. Recalling all kinds of things in his childhood, his eyes suddenly became hot, and he raised his head and drank the beer in the glass in one gulp. Forget it, as long as Yaoyao is happy, he, the elder brother, will always be her solid backing.

    After drinking the wine toasted by Zhou Huainan, Pei Zheng took the chopsticks in his right hand to eat the food that Lu Yao made for himself, and quietly held Lu Yao's hand under the table with his left hand.

    He separated her soft fingers and interlocked with hers.

    Lu Yao glared at Pei Zheng, but didn't move her hand. She never knew that Pei Zheng would be so clingy, that he would hold her hand even while eating.

    The meal lasted until nine o'clock in the evening, and all the ingredients prepared by Lu Yao and Pei Zheng were eaten up.

    Everyone helped to clean up the mess, and put all the tables, chairs, benches, bowls, chopsticks, plates, and barbecue grills back in place before leaving.