Chapter 61 Finally Converged "What's going on? To...

return

Doomsday female match space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 61 Finally Converged "What's going on? To...

    The mutated wolves came fiercely, and Lu Yao was glad that they chose to go out to hunt the mutated beasts at this time. If it was a little later, this huge group of mutant wolves would definitely rush into the Wufeng base and hurt the unprepared villagers.

    "Everyone, get ready to fight!"

    "According to the arrangement before coming here, every five people form a team to fight against the mutant wolves. Don't be afraid, everyone, they are here to send supplies to us."

    Lu Yao stepped forward to direct the battle, she The spirit-type abilities belong to the control-type skills, and timely control of the battle situation will help them reduce sacrifices and win as soon as possible.

    The earth-type power users in the team reacted quickly. They activated their powers, cooperated with each other to dig pits and build earth walls, and quickly trapped the dozens of mutant wolves rushing to the front in the trap. Attackers with supernatural abilities don't need to be ordered, they immediately run to the pit closest to them, and kill the mutant wolf trying to jump out of the pit on the spot.

    In less than five minutes, they successfully killed more than eighty mutant wolves.

    With the howl of a wolf king sounding from behind, the mutant wolves that were not affected by the pit and earth wall unexpectedly broke out to the left and right sides.

    "Stop them!"

    Lu Yao used her mental strength as a rope to catch the mutant wolf's feet.

    The first batch of mutant wolves fell down, and the mutant wolves behind kept walking, leaped over the obstacle directly. Their goal is very clear, to rush into the nearest village to find humans to fill their stomachs.

    Everyone in the hunting team didn't dare to stop, they kept releasing abilities to stop the mutant wolves.

    Pei Zheng took out the double-headed scimitar inlaid with the third-level crystal nucleus, and rushed straight to the back of the wolves. When approaching the mutated wolves, he casts a lightning ability that restricts the wolves' movement, causing them to be affected by lightning paralysis.

    Finally confronting the fourth-level mutant wolf king, Pei Zheng swung his saber without hesitation.

    He is on the same level as the wolf king, and no one can do anything to him. Under such circumstances, the physical strength and endurance of both parties have become the key factors of victory or defeat.

    This is Pei Zheng's first time using a weapon inlaid with a third-level crystal nucleus, and he can feel the great help brought by the crystal nucleus. On the premise of not consuming his body's reserves of abilities, he can use the energy of his weapon to deal with the wolf king's attack without any pressure.

    After Pei Zheng died, Lu Yao led the team to stop the other third-level mutant wolves from breaking out.

    Her mental power turned into strands of thin needles long as index fingers, piercing the head of the mutant wolf that had escaped from the battle circle.