Chapter 21 gave birth to the seed Yaoyao, hurry up...

return

Doomsday female match space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 21 gave birth to the seed Yaoyao, hurry up...

    Teacher Xie, who was resting in the room, felt as if he had an auditory hallucination. He couldn't believe his ears, and his daughter's voice came from outside the door.

    Now that the outside is so chaotic, how could Xuanxuan, a woman, come to Quancheng?

    Can't help but sigh in his heart, Mr. Xie, who couldn't sleep, simply sat up from the bed, but his eyes were fixed on the direction of the gate.

    "Dad, are you home? Dad, did you hear me? I'm sorry, I came back too late." The

    daughter's clear cry accompanied by the rumbling knock on the door came to Mr. Xie's ears again. He quickly walked out of the room in disbelief, there was really someone at the gate of his house!

    The emotional Teacher Xie opened his mouth, but his throat seemed to be choked, and he couldn't utter a single word right now.

    All the movable furniture in the house is now piled up at the gate. Even if he wants to rush to open the door for his daughter, he must first find a way to remove these things.

    After finally finding her own voice, Teacher Xie responded with a hoarse voice and trembling: "Xuanxuan, Dad is at home, I'm fine, don't worry."

    Hearing Dad's voice at the gate, Xie Xuan couldn't help but burst into tears.

    very nice!

    Her father is still alive!

    "Dad, is there something wrong with your body?"

    Xie Xuan vaguely sensed that her father's voice was a little far away from the door, so it stands to reason that he should have come to open the door for herself by now.

    "Don't worry, I'm not feeling sick. The gate is blocked by my furniture, and I'm trying to find a way to open it for you. Just wait a little longer, I'll be fine soon." Thinking of her father's age, Xie Xuan said

    quickly They will find a way to solve it outside, let him stay still.

    Ten minutes later, the door of Room 1 on the fourth floor of a second unit in the Liyuan Community was opened by people with supernatural powers, and even the furniture blocking the door was removed from the outside.

    Xie Xuan who stepped into the house for the first time was so excited that her eyes were flushed. She rushed over to hug the old father's arm, looked him up and down several times, and finally confirmed that he was really intact.

    Teacher Xie told his daughter that he was able to persevere until now thanks to Lu Yao downstairs. There are ten or so days of food and drinking water left at home, which he saved, because he is not sure when his children will come back to pick him up.

    Xie Xuan learned the origin of the food in his hands from her father, and immediately said that she and her brother would ask someone to help find Lu Yao, and thanked her for saving her life.

    The captain of the official base team and Xie Xuan didn't think there was anything wrong with the food Lu Yao gave the old man. The little girl was grateful for Teacher Xie's help at that time, so she bought him some cakes and milk, which was reasonable.