Chapter 69 I never thought about the end of the chapter...

return

Doomsday female match space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 69 I never thought about the end of the chapter...

    Pei Zheng was taken aback by the question, and then immediately shook Zhou Jianguo's hand excitedly.

    "Fifth uncle, thank you for your approval. I want to seek the consent of the elders first, and then propose to Yaoyao." He has already planned this matter countless times in his mind, and he will only be able to implement it when he returns to Wufeng Base.

    Zhou Jianguo looked at Pei Zheng's reaction, and his expression softened a little. As an elder, he only hoped that his niece would be safe and happy.

    He didn't have much contact with Pei Zheng, and Pei Zheng gave him the impression that he was a young man who didn't talk much but had good action skills. This young man was safe and considerate in his work, and he cared for his niece very much.

    "As long as you know what's in your mind, don't blame me for being lenient. In a few days, I will take you to visit the elders of the clan, and you can explain to Zhou's elders about marrying Yaoyao." Zhou Jianguo patted Pei Zheng on the shoulder , "Don't worry, Fifth Uncle is here! If you need any help, just ask, we are a family."

    After seeing Fifth Uncle off, Lu Yao looked at Pei Zheng who was standing beside her.

    "What did you say to Fifth Uncle just now? I seemed very happy when I saw him leave."

    Pei Zheng took Lu Yao's hand and clasped his fingers tightly. The matter of the marriage proposal was kept secret for the time being, so he found an excuse to divert Lu Yao's attention to other matters.

    After more than half a year of experience, Lu Yao's ability strength has been raised to the peak of the eighth level. Because Pei Zheng has dual-line abilities, the improvement speed is a little slower, but he has reached the middle of the eighth level. Compared with most of the supernatural beings who are still in the third and fourth levels, the strength of the two of them is undoubtedly at the top level among the supernatural beings.

    The thick snow has already covered the earth with silver, this year's winter is colder than last year, Lu Yao seldom goes out after returning home.

    After breakfast this morning, Pei Zheng went to the foundry center for business, and Lu Yao was alone at home to count the remaining materials in the space.

    Before the end of the world, she and Pei Zheng had eaten up all the food they had stored up, and there were still some living and medical supplies left. With the expansion of the area that can be planted, Lu Yao no longer has to worry about food and vegetables. Today, the area of ​​land outside the wooden house has expanded to 800 mu, and the entire appearance of the pond is fully revealed. Behind it is a high mountain with no specific altitude.

    Lu Yao transplanted all the trees suitable for growing on the mountain in the space, and only filled up part of the bare mountain.

    After coming out of the portable space, Lu Yao sat by the stove built by Pei Zheng and warmed up. She was holding a novel about the end of the world written by Qiu Ze in her hand. In Qiu Ze's story, the protagonist of the novel also has a portable space. According to his setting, this portable space was originally a magic weapon in the cultivation world, but the protagonist accidentally recognized it with blood.