Chapter 16 Trigger the supernatural world to restart, leave...

return

Doomsday female match space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 16 Trigger the supernatural world to restart, leave...

    At nine o'clock in the evening, the world has changed drastically since then.

    Standing side by side with Pei Zheng by the window, Lu Yao stared in shock at the scorching flames rushing towards her face in the sky. The picture in her dream was now vividly presented in front of her. At the same time, the stone that was pressing on Lu Yao's heart fell to the ground completely.

    The end of the world is coming as promised, she doesn't have to worry about squandering Pei Zheng's hard-earned money from selling the house, and she doesn't have to worry about the scumbag father and the reborn heroine staring at her for trouble. The former may be too busy to take care of themselves now, and the latter will definitely focus on the business of recruiting a team of supernatural powers.

    In the apocalypse without GPS, it would be very difficult for them to pinpoint their position accurately, and she would become stronger before that.

    The living space and the right to speak in the last days must rely on strength to speak!

    Today is just the beginning of a new chapter in the last days, and there are more challenges waiting for her in the future.

    The air gradually became scorching hot, and the strong energy fluctuation hit the body as if it had substance, bringing obvious pain, and Lu Yao's breathing became more and more rapid.

    "Don't panic, take a deep breath, and then let it out slowly."

    Seeing Lu Yao's painful expression, Pei Zheng gave guidance at the right time. It sounded like he was more adaptable to changes in the surrounding environment than Lu Yao.

    Hearing Pei Zheng's steady voice, Lu Yao withdrew her mind and looked at him.

    I saw that Pei Zheng's face was covered with sweat. He seemed to be trying to restrain the manic emotions in his heart. There was a struggle hidden in his eyes, and his physical condition did not match his voice at all.

    "Pei Zheng, try not to resist, obey this energy and let it enter your body." As a person who has seen the end of the world in a dream, Lu Yao's psychological endurance is stronger than Pei Zheng. She was just lost in thought just now, and was caught off guard by the energy blast.

    Pei Zheng listened to Lu Yao's suggestion, nodded, and followed her instructions.

    Persisting until now, he has no strength to stand up.

    Slowly moving and falling down on the bed, Pei Zheng, who was so hot that he almost exploded just now, suddenly felt a chill that penetrated the bottom of his heart, causing him to grit his teeth.

    The combination of cold and heat made the veins on his forehead bulge, and the scar on his face split open suddenly, but not a single drop of blood flowed out from the wound, and the hideous incision quickly scabbed and then fell off.

    At this time, Lu Yao's physical condition was no better than that of Pei Zheng, and she also collapsed on the temporary bed. Because of the pain, her body shrank into a ball. Even so, she was still insisting on channeling the tyrannical energy that rushed towards her.