Chapter Thirteen Crazy Actions, For the First Time in Life...

return

Doomsday female match space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter Thirteen Crazy Actions, For the First Time in Life...

    Facing Pei Zheng's question, Lu Yao did not hold back at all, and told him her speculation.

    "I guess the other party might have been reborn before the end of the world. She should have been reborn after I activated the portable space." "Do you have

    anyone you suspect?"

    In the dark factory office, Pei Zheng looked at Lu Yao.

    This shocking news directly broke all his future plans. He even felt that everything that happened had its own destiny. It was like that day when he suddenly wanted to go home and just saved Lu Yao's life; it was also like that night when he promised to have dinner with Lu Yao and sent Lu Yao back to the hotel, someone robbed her with a knife.

    Lu Yao is no longer surprised by Pei Zheng's sharp analysis and judgment ability.

    With such a teammate, she can only feel at ease.

    So, without hiding anything, Lu Yao directly told Pei Zheng the details of the dream and the reason for her speculation.

    "I suspect that Zhong Chuyun, the only daughter of the chairman of the Zhong Group, has been reborn, but I don't have enough evidence now. Even if this person is not Zhong Chuyun, he should be from Zhong's family, otherwise he would not be able to instigate my family to test me." Pei

    Pei Zheng likes Lu Yao's frankness very much. Effective communication allows him to digest the bad news that the end of the world is coming, and he also knows that they now have a golden finger and a powerful enemy.

    To a certain extent, saving Lu Yao and facing the difficulties with her is something Pei Zheng is willing to do.

    It is undeniable that they are needed for each other.

    "Let's discuss the countermeasures now." Pei Zheng's thoughts were clear at the moment, and he took the fastest time to sort out their situation, "We are not in a hurry to leave Quancheng tomorrow, and I still have more than two million in my hand. Deposit, let's exchange all the money for supplies and store it in your portable space, okay?" "

    No problem!" Lu Yao nodded repeatedly, she didn't expect Pei Zheng to be so rich.

    "The portable space has completely merged with me. Don't worry, no one can take it away."

    After listening to Lu Yao's explanation, Pei Zheng's original doubts were answered, so that when facing the enemy, they can also more calm.

    "Just now I heard what happened in your dream from you. I guess the process of triggering the ability should not be easy. We'd better leave Spring City after triggering the ability. It's safer. Before we leave, we can take advantage of the chaos to collect some Allocate supplies."

    Pei Zheng told Lu Yao the general idea, and then urged her to go to bed early.

    There is still a tough battle to be fought tomorrow. If the end of the world really comes, then there is no possibility for them to rest tomorrow night.