Chapter 7 Space Upgrade Lu Yao's left chest is not...

return

Doomsday female match space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 7 Space Upgrade Lu Yao's left chest is not...

    This knife cut on Lu Yao's left shoulder, and the long tip of the watermelon knife cut across Pei Zheng's right cheek, leaving a bloody wound.

    The traffic police at the crossroads were running towards this side, and the nearby patrolmen were also alarmed. Pedestrians screamed in fright. Facing the gangster with a knife, the passers-by who wanted to come forward to help were afraid that the gangster would be stimulated. Hack and kill the wounded man and woman.

    "Damn it, the police are here, hurry up!"

    The gangster with a watermelon knife spotted the target, cut off the rope of the jade pendant hanging on Lu Yao's chest, grabbed the jade pendant, and quickly boarded the van to escape.

    Severe pain came from her shoulder, Lu Yao didn't care to check her wound, and looked up at Pei Zheng anxiously.

    Looking at the hideous knife wound on his right cheek, she opened her eyes wide in horror, and the doubts that had been pressing in her heart before were finally answered at this moment.

    No wonder she always felt that Pei Zheng's face was very familiar, as if she had seen it somewhere recently. Isn't he the big devil with a long scar on his right face in the awakening dream?

    The dream made up of fragments failed to allow Lu Yao to see the finale of this post-apocalyptic novel. She only knew that the Scarface Demon King was an existence that made everyone tremble.

    A stream of blood flowed down Lu Yao's shoulder into her chest, and the real little fish jade pendant hidden inside her bra was gradually soaked in blood.

    Lu Yao's chest burned and she passed out.

    In Pei Zheng's view, in order to save her own life in a critical moment, Lu Yao did not hesitate to get stabbed on the shoulder by the gangster. Although these people obviously came for Lu Yao, Pei Zheng was shocked by the power she erupted at that time. After the gangsters snatched Lu Yao's belongings and fled, her first reaction was not to cry out for pain, nor to think about her stolen pendant, but to care about his injuries.

    The shock in Lu Yao's eyes just now was more like self-blame after seeing him being stabbed in the face.

    Therefore, after Lu Yao fainted, Pei Zheng immediately picked her up and ran towards the patrolman.

    "Comrade police, can you send her to the hospital as soon as possible?"

    So, the day after Lu Yao was discharged from the hospital, she was sent to the emergency room again. In view of the inexplicable robbery and attack that she and Pei Zheng had suffered before, the police directly led a team to surround the emergency room where they were receiving treatment.

    After falling into a coma, Lu Yao felt that she had entered a wonderful world, surrounded by a vast expanse of whiteness. Sitting up from the ground, she immediately touched the little fish pendant hidden inside her bra.

    Something is missing!

    Lu Yao didn't care to observe her current situation, she unbelieved and opened her neckline to look inside.