Chapter 11 It is inevitable to win Pei Zheng, I have a snack...

return

Doomsday female match space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 11 It is inevitable to win Pei Zheng, I have a snack...

    Lu Yao saw many strange zombies and strange beasts in her dreams, none of which were as scary as the mad middle-aged woman in front of her.

    She was worried that Pei Zheng would be injured, so she hurriedly approached him to help.

    Fortunately, Pei Zheng was prepared. Before the other party bit him, he pushed the crazy mother away, and then took a few big steps back to keep a safe distance from her.

    Two security guards stepped forward in time, grabbed the middle-aged woman who was clamoring for Pei Zheng to pay back the money, and quickly dragged the dangerous person away.

    The onlookers at the door of the ward talked a lot. Not long ago, they sent away the little girl's troublesome father, and now the young man's crazy mother came again. The two of them are really pitiful, and they have such a superb family.

    The head nurse asked the rest of the security guards to evacuate and surrounded the patients and their families who were watching the excitement, and she re-entered the ward.

    After a brief understanding of what happened, the head nurse looked at the two injured patients in the ward sympathetically, and then changed the medicine for their wounds.

    "Your wounds are recovering well. Take a good rest. If you don't have symptoms such as infection and fever today, you should be able to leave the hospital tomorrow." After telling them to pay attention to diet and prevent wounds from scarring, the head nurse thoughtfully closed the door of the

    ward Closed, to prevent the curious eyes of passers-by.

    After taking a breath, Lu Yao picked up two cups of warm water and handed one of them to Pei Zheng.

    The escape plan she originally wanted to tell Pei Zheng was interrupted by a middle-aged woman who broke in suddenly.

    Lu Yao never expected that Pei Zheng's mother was such a woman, it was simply too scary.

    There are many things in this world that cannot be forced, such as kinship; Pei Zheng's sick mother is even more terrifying than her utilitarian father, because she has given up her face and dignity as a human being.     Opposite Lu Yao, Pei Zheng's mood was not as bad as she imagined. He drank the water in the cup in one go, and continued

    the previous topic, "Are you planning to leave Quancheng?"

.

    He clearly said before that he was leaving the hospital, but he actually guessed his next plan.

    Pei Zheng always refreshes his understanding of him again and again. He is too keen and smart. Even if he doesn't explain many things to him in detail, he can quickly grasp the most critical points.

    "Yes, you know that maybe because of the jade pendant, I offended someone I shouldn't, so I can't stay in Quancheng." "

    Then where are you going?" Pei Zheng put down the water glass in his hand, and he also agreed in his heart to leave Quancheng.