Chapter 48 Harmonious Living I Prepared For You...

return

Doomsday female match space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 48 Harmonious Living I Prepared For You...

    Since the heavy snow fell, the guards in Quancheng have relaxed a lot invisibly.

    In such a cold weather, patrolling and searching outdoors with thick snow piled up, even the body of the supernatural beings can't bear it.

    Zhong Chuyun also hoped that Quancheng would breed more third-level zombies, so she asked the guards with abilities not to kill low-level zombies unless necessary. After squatting in Quancheng for more than half a month, there was still no news of Qiu Ze. Zhong Chuyun's temper became worse and worse, and he had to quarrel with Zhai Xingchen almost every day.

    "I don't care! It's you who said that Qiu Ze didn't have much food in his hands, so he won't be able to hide sooner or later. The result? Let's slap him in the face now!"

    Zhong Chuyun was about to go crazy after staying in this kind of environment with the stench floating in the air all day. up.

    Zhai Xing suppressed his dislike for Zhong Chuyun. This woman kept a high-ranking appearance at all times, and she was heartbroken when she looked at it. She is so good? It's not that there's nothing to do with Qiu Ze, why didn't she lead someone to find Qiu Ze's trace?

    "No one asks you to stay here. You can go back to Yicheng."

    Hearing Zhai Xingshen's impatient words, Zhong Chuyun directly fried the pot, "You think I don't want to go back to Yicheng? The hundreds of dollars that were taken away by Qiu Ze Would you pay me a third-level crystal nucleus? If he hadn’t ruined my good deeds, I would have gotten that fourth-level crystal nucleus by now.” After

    living a lifetime, no one knows the value of a fourth-level crystal nucleus better than Zhong Chuyun.

    Without the blessing of the fourth-level crystal nucleus, under normal circumstances, only one person out of 100,000 supernatural beings can successfully break through the barrier of the third-level peak.

    The more the ability is cultivated to the later stage, the more difficult it is to upgrade. Many people are stuck at the peak of the second and third levels all their lives, and will never be able to achieve a breakthrough.

    When Zhong Chuyun and Zhai Xingchen were arguing, Qiu Ze led his partners to check all the gas stations in Quancheng along the newly dug tunnel by Shouhou.

    Gasoline and diesel at gas stations are stored underground. Due to the sudden end of the world, Quancheng had a complete power outage in the early morning of the next day, causing a lot of gasoline and diesel to be buried underground, unable to be pumped up by oil guns.

    The oil stored underground in some gas stations was dug out. After searching for a long time, Qiu Ze and the others finally marked the gas stations with oil and gas resources underground.

    "This is the explosives of the hot weather. We only need to prepare a long enough lead. Have you thought about it, do you want to play with me with a big pen?" Qiu Ze has recently lost weight at a speed visible to the naked eye

    . The clothes he wore were not only dirty and smelly, but also not warm enough, which made his resentment towards the Zhong family and the Zhai family even deeper. If all goes well, they can also take this opportunity to leave the ghostly place of Quancheng.