Chapter Thirty-Four Rest and Reorganization Unexpectedly, they...

return

Doomsday female match space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter Thirty-Four Rest and Reorganization Unexpectedly, they...

    Pei Zheng's shouts caught the attention of the Zhang family and the Zhao family. When they turned their heads and saw that Lu Yao fell into a coma and two third-level zombies were beheaded, they felt a strong fighting spirit in their hearts.

    kill! kill! kill!

    Kill all these disgusting creatures!

    The atmosphere in the processing factory changed suddenly. Even Zhang Yiman, Mrs. Jiang and Fat Aunt who had been assisting in the battle raised their machetes and rushed forward.

    In less than two hours, the last zombie was dealt with by Zhang Kui with the curled blade in his hand.

    Leaning against the wall and gasping for breath, Zhao Bo gave Zhang Kui a thumbs up. The two of them made a bet at the beginning of the battle to see who would kill more zombies. In the end, Zhang Kui actually killed ten more zombies than him, and he was convinced that he lost.

    Zhang Yiman was completely exhausted at this time, she fell to the ground, her hands were shaking constantly, this was her first time fighting against a large group of zombies.

    Beside her, Uncle Zhao helped Aunt Fat put Peng Hui on her back, Uncle Zhang was helping Peng Xin clean up his arm accidentally scratched by a zombie, Sister Jiang found the backpack, took out the special medicine from it and fed it to Peng Xin.

    "Swallow it, this medicine can cure the corpse poison brought by the zombies."

    Watching Peng Xin take the pill, Mrs. Jiang distributed one to everyone present.

    Fight against zombies, if you are not careful, you will be scratched by their sharp claws and bleed. This kind of injury does not seem to be fatal, but it will seriously affect the health of the supernatural being. It is said that a person with supernatural powers once ignored the scratches caused by the zombies, and finally his whole body rotted and died.

    At present, only official bases can produce this special drug, and the market demand is far greater than the supply.

    So when they learned that the Xie family had actually given Lu Yao a large backpack of special medicine, their amazement and joy were beyond words.

    In another corner of the processing plant, after the burst of energy in his body gradually subsided, Pei Zheng clearly felt the benefits brought about by the increase in his ability level, and now he was full of energy from top to bottom.

    Pei Zhengka has been in the early stage of the third level for a while, because the dual-line ability is triggered, the difficulty factor for each upgrade is twice that of ordinary ability users. Of course, the advantages are also obvious. The energy reserve in the body of a dual-line supernatural user far exceeds that of an ordinary supernatural user of the same level, which makes the dual-line supernatural user powerful and capable of leapfrogging battles.     Seeing everyone coming over and looking at him and Lu Yao with concern, Pei Zheng explained: "Lu Yao can use the overdraft ability, so she should be able to wake up tomorrow at the latest. I just rose to the middle of the third level in the battle." Fat aunt     heard Yan, breathed a sigh of relief.     "It's good that you're all right! Old Zhao, Bo'er, pick a clean place first, and put up Lu Yao's tent for her. There are also two children's tents, and they also need to rest." Pei Zheng, who was holding Lu Yao, looked at her     . Surrounded by the piles of zombie corpses in the processing plant, he couldn't help frowning. Such an environment is easy to breed viruses, it is best to find a way to deal with them quickly.     The torrential rain outside continued, and the sound of crackling rain was very clear in this empty processing plant.     "How about I clean up the battlefield first? It's too disgusting to pile these things on the ground." Zhang Kui glanced at the zombie corpses on the ground with disgust, wondering if it would be okay to burn them?     After hearing Zhang Kui's words, the rest of the team suddenly became sad. What should they do with the dead zombies?     Who wants to live under the same roof as zombies! It stinks!     Peng Hui, who was led by the fat aunt, looked at everyone ignorantly, and saw a green flame suddenly burst out from the palm of her right hand, and flew down on the zombie closest to her. A miraculous thing happened, the zombie body was quickly wrapped in green flames, and then turned into a pile of ashes a minute later.     Everyone was stunned. Could it be that Peng Hui was the supernatural power of the fire department that Lu Yao had mentioned?     "Smelly, just burn it up." Peng Hui was a little nervous when everyone saw it, so she quickly explained.