Chapter 27 The exposure of the vest is not waiting for two small...

return

Doomsday female match space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 27 The exposure of the vest is not waiting for two small...

    Thin Monkey and the others were so engrossed in eating steamed buns and porridge that they didn't have time to talk at all. The four directly expressed with their actions: The cooking skills of the two sister-in-laws are excellent!

    On the other hand, Lu Yao and the other nine people on their side are much more refined in eating.

    Since I didn't eat yesterday's dinner or today's breakfast, this lunch postponed until 2:30 in the afternoon was extraordinarily delicious. Even Lu Yao and Zhang Yiman, who had the smallest appetites, couldn't help adding half a bowl of white porridge, not to mention the end of the world. Qiu Ze and the others had never had a hot meal or dish since their arrival.

    "Everyone save some stomach for dinner, okay?" Seeing that there were only seventy fist-sized meat buns left, the fat aunt hurriedly reminded.

    Although the ability user after triggering the ability has a better appetite than ordinary people, Aunt Fat is still worried that the five people on Qiu Ze's side will be overwhelmed.

    What's more, overeating after starvation will increase the burden on the body, otherwise, she and sister-in-law Jiang would not choose to make meat buns and white porridge when the ingredients are abundant.

    After listening to Aunt Fatty's words, Qiu Ze reluctantly glanced at the fat white buns on the dinner plate.

    He suddenly realized that it was very important to have someone who could cook in the team.

    "Sisters-in-law, I will hand over the kitchen to you from now on. You can arrange what to eat for three meals a day, and you don't have to save for me."

    Qiu Ze put down after eating five meat buns and two large bowls of porridge . With the chopsticks in his hand, he looked gratefully at Aunt Fat and Sister-in-law Jiang, who were sitting on the right side of the seat.

    Seeing that everyone had almost eaten, Qiu Ze briefly introduced himself.

    "My name is Qiu Ze. You all knew it last night. I used to be a web writer, focusing on the apocalyptic and science fiction themes. So, you will see that my kitchen has a lot of food. Including the house I live in now, it Affiliated under the name of a literary website; except for my boss, no one knows the real owner of this property." Upon

    hearing that Qiu Ze wrote web articles, Zhang Kui and Zhao Bo hurriedly asked him about his pen name.

    Facing the expectant eyes of the two, Qiu Ze touched his nose in embarrassment. It is a bit ashamed to expose his vest in public, especially his vest name, which is too down-to-earth.

    "My pen name is: Spike Tudou."

    Zhang Kui and Zhao Bo immediately stood up from their seats excitedly, and said in unison: "Master! Ahhh, I actually met a living Master! Master, every word you write I'm chasing and subscribing every work."

    Lu Yao really didn't expect that the big villain Qiu Ze was actually a master of internet literature, no wonder that in the dream, Zhai Xing hated him deeply but still couldn't kill him.