Chapter 29 Leaving Yicheng, Zhai Xingshen! how he...

return

Doomsday female match space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 29 Leaving Yicheng, Zhai Xingshen! how he...

    In the two meals yesterday, she ate up all the shallots and lettuce produced by the fat aunt, and she was so distressed that she didn't even sleep well.

    In the early morning of the next day, the fat aunt got up early to take care of the newly planted vegetable seeds. This time, the vegetables she cultivated were replaced by Chinese cabbage, garlic sprouts and leeks.

    "Jiang Xiaomei, remember the control method I told you just now, you need to evenly inject the wood-type power into the seeds in the soil." The fat aunt patiently instructed

    Jiang's sister-in-law to use the wood-type power to spawn seeds. According to her experience, The process of consuming wood-type powers again and again and filling them up again will help them master the wood-type powers proficiently, and can also increase the capacity of the powers.

    Two barrels of non-polluted soil can't satisfy Aunt Fat's desire to sow seeds. She sorted out the small garden behind the villa after seeking Qiu Ze's consent.

    Taking advantage of her free time, she wanted to test whether there would be any harvest when planting seeds in the soil corroded by black acid rain.

    Obviously, direct sowing without any decontamination measures would just waste the seeds.

    The fat aunt thought for a while, found a hoe from the tool room of the villa, and turned over the soil that had been cleaned of dead branches and leaves. She called Zhang Yiman and asked her to pour purified water into the dry soil.

    Looking at the decent small field in the back garden, the fat aunt suddenly realized that this kind of behavior was not a cure for the symptoms, and the corrosive penetration of the black acid rain must be deeper than the ground she dug. She immediately thought of the skinny monkey in Qiu Ze's team. He can even dig tunnels. It shouldn't be difficult for him to plow the ground, right?

    As a result, the thin monkey was drained of all the soil abilities by the fat aunt, and then he turned over all the land in the small garden according to her request.

    Lu Yao actively encouraged Aunt Fat and Sister Jiang to try boldly and not be afraid of failure. Maybe when they return to Wufeng Village, they will be able to master a set of efficient and useful sowing methods.

    Qiu Ze's villa looks the same as other residences in Yicheng No. 1 on the outside, but it is very lively inside. Everyone living here is full of vitality, and everyone has gained a lot from the targeted cultivation of abilities.

    Five days passed quickly, and Zhai Xingchen almost opened all the tunnels and exposed them to the sun.

    The clues he thought turned out to be a dead end in the end, and Zhai Xingshen even suspected that the official base had hidden people. Except for Yicheng No. 1 villa area, his people have almost searched Yicheng.

    Zhai Zhisheng disagreed with the current conflict with the official base, so he took over the search of Qiu Ze and others, and asked Zhai Xingshen to set off for Quancheng as soon as possible, and must sign the final cooperation plan with the Zhong family. Once the Zhai family misses the opportunity to cooperate with the Zhong family, it will cause immeasurable consequences.