Chapter 58 The scene like Wufeng Base is not...

return

Doomsday female match space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 58 The scene like Wufeng Base is not...

    I saw the Level 4 zombie ignited by gasoline soaring into the air. The strong explosion did not blow it into pieces. It actually flew upwards with the help of the explosion's air waves, thus avoiding the fatal blow of the gasoline barrel.

    Lu Yao's expression became serious, this level 4 zombie is too difficult to deal with!

    A sharp roar came from the mouth of the fire-covered zombie, and it was so angry that it rushed directly in the direction where Lu Yao was.

    Lu Yao, who had been prepared for a long time, used her mental power to weave a cage, accurately covered the fourth-level zombie in midair, pulled it down, and fell to the ground.

    With a bang, when the fourth-level zombie landed, it broke free from the shackles of the cage of mental power. It was the same mid-level fourth-level strength as Lu Yao, and the mental power vines couldn't trap it.

    After rubbing on the ground, the flames on the fourth-level zombies were half extinguished.

    It didn't care about the flames still burning on its body, stood up and rushed towards Lu Yao like a sharp arrow.

    With a solemn face, Pei Zheng took the initiative to run towards the fourth-level zombies, intercepting the attack of the fourth-level zombies halfway.

    A power grid intertwined with lightning and lightning abilities stood in front of the fourth-level zombie. It paused a little, and stretched out its claws to tear the grid apart. Even if it can destroy the supernatural barrier set by Pei Zheng, it will still be affected by the paralysis effect of lightning.

    When Pei Zheng's sharp scimitar was about to fall on the neck of the fourth-level zombie, its body bent into a strange arc, just to avoid Pei Zheng's attack.

    At the same time, it swung its claws towards Pei Zheng's head.

    Seeing that the sharp claws of the fourth-level zombie were about to scratch Pei Zheng's face, a whip with spiritual power wrapped around the zombie's claw and threw it flying.

    Lu Yao handed over the task of fighting the rest of the zombies to members of the suppression team, and she and Pei Zheng joined forces to deal with this difficult fourth-level zombie.

    It was different from the zombies they had encountered in the past, not to mention its tougher body, and its strange and changeable movements.

    This fall caused all the fires on the fourth-level zombies to be extinguished by the snow.

    In addition to the rancid smell, it also exudes a burning smell, which is unbearable.

    "Hehehe..." The fourth-level zombie let out a gasp, and it unswervingly rushed towards Lu Yao again.

    Melee combat is not suitable for Lu Yao. Even if the ability is triggered, her strength is far from being able to fight against fourth-level zombies. The core function of spiritual powers is control, and she has discussed with Pei Zheng countless times how to maximize the effect of the powers.