Chapter 63 All of you Pei Zheng opens up...

return

Doomsday female match space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 63 All of you Pei Zheng opens up...

    Lu Jiahua clenched his fists in anger, he was clearly Lu Yao's father, these people didn't believe his words.

    Even so, Lu Jiahua did not give up revealing his identity. He told everyone that he had a way to join Wufeng Base, because the person in charge of Wufeng Base was his brother-in-law and Lu Yao was his own daughter.

    At the beginning, everyone regarded him as a liar, and there were not a few people who mocked him.

    Until one day, Lu Jiahua, who was going to Wufeng Base, met an old neighbor in Liyuan Community, and his identity was confirmed.

    "Jiahua, you have to help me. As long as you can join the Wufeng base, you are my brother, and I am willing to do anything."

    Lu Jiahua suddenly became energetic and became arrogant, "No problem, join Wufeng Base is not a matter of my words. Everyone, do you hear me, I didn’t lie to you, I am really Lu Yao’s father.” When the

    people around heard that there was a way to join Wufeng Base, they hurriedly told Lu Jiahua good. Some people brought him food, and others gave him clothes and shoes. His world changed rapidly, and he followed a group of people who followed the wind.

    Lu Jiahua's life became more nourishing. On the way to Wufeng Base, not only did he not have to fight zombies, but he was also allocated the most supplies and victory fruits.

    In Wufeng Village, when news of Lu Jiahua's behavior outside came back, Zhou Jianguo was so angry that his face turned blue.

    "He, Lu Jiahua, has such a big face, he actually used Yaoyao's name to bluff and deceive outside, and he said that he can join our base with just a word. Pooh! Don't think that I don't know what kind of life Yaoyao lived in Quancheng. Immediately issue a notice that Lu Jiahua is at the top of our blacklist at the base, and anyone related to him is not allowed to approach the base." Before the end of the world, if

    Lu Yao had not considered that she had grown up, she would have more choices in the city, Zhou Jianguo I have long wanted to bring Lu Yao back.

    Seeing the resolute, brave, and powerful niece now, Zhou Jianguo knew that she must have endured a lot of pressure that others did not know.

    When Lu Yao heard about Lu Jiahua's news, she was slightly taken aback.

    In the dream, Lu Jiahua used the portable space to climb up to Zhong's house. The Lu family lived a happy life, and Lu Mingzhu even became best friends with the heroine Zhong Chuyun. When others have to fight against zombies, she can be protected in the safest place.

    After waking up her memory, Lu Yao immediately severed ties with the Lu family, and she was busy avoiding Zhong Chuyun's black hands, trying to find a way to return to Wufeng Village. She never thought that she would see the Lu family again.

    "Is Lu Jiahua alone? Is there any other family members around him, such as his wife and children?"

    Hearing Lu Yao's question, the guard in charge of inquiring about the news thought for a while, "He is alone, and there is no one else around him." My family, I followed a large group of people who want to join our base." "