Chapter 51 Building and Sharing a Bowl in Winter.

return

Doomsday female match space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 51 Building and Sharing a Bowl in Winter...

    Seen by the thin monkey, Qiu Ze quickly put down the spoon in his hand.

    "Don't tell me to cook alone. The recipe left by the fat aunt will be handed out later. We will take turns cooking from tomorrow. If anyone does not cook well, prepare for sixty push-ups." Waiting for the thin

    monkey Going upstairs to ask people to come down for dinner, Qiu Ze couldn't help but feel a little headache when he saw the mess he made in the kitchen.

    He can barely learn to cook, and it is really difficult to tidy up the kitchen.

    Xu Shi had eaten too much dry food when he was lurking in Quancheng, and now Qiu Ze felt like throwing up whenever he saw biscuits and bread. So when his team returned safely to Quancheng No. 1, the first thing he did was rush into the kitchen to get food.

    When the delicious sour radish and duck soup entered his mouth, Qiu Ze sighed happily.

    It was snowing heavily outside the window, and a group of fifteen of them sat in the warm room, gobbling hot food.

    "The Zhong family and the Zhai family may guess that I did the bombing of Quancheng, but they have no proof, and they don't know who specifically acted with me. At present, it seems that it is inconvenient for the four other than me and Shouhou Unless you show up, Liu Sheng, you are all safe."

    After dinner, Qiu Ze told everyone about his plan.

    "It's freezing and snowy outside now, and going out is self-torture. I'm going to wait for the snow to melt, and go to Wufeng Village to find Lu Yao and the others." Liu Sheng was slightly surprised when he heard

    Qiu Ze's words. He thought Qiu Ze was going back to Mao County, after all It was Qiu Chengyi's territory, so it was convenient for him to do anything.

    "Boss, you're not going back to Mao County?" Liu Sheng said hesitantly.

    Qiu Ze shook his head, "Mao County is now a thorn in the side of the Zhong family and the Zhai family. I will only cause trouble for my uncle when I go back. Let's wait for the impact of the Quancheng incident to pass. The promise I made before is still valid, and you can decide on your own. Stay."

    "Boss, we have all figured it out, and we will be with you from now on."

    Members of Liu Sheng's squad stood up one after another to express their views. Follow Qiu Ze to have meat to eat, and can also distribute crystal nuclei, and they will choose to leave when their heads are flooded.

    "Welcome to join my team!" Qiu Ze smiled and gave everyone high-fives one by one.

    Their team, whose abilities are all in the middle and late stages of the third level, can almost be regarded as the strongest team in all bases at present. But if he faced Lu Yao and the others, his chance of winning was only three points. Qiu Ze was very curious about how powerful the ability was after it was upgraded to level four.

    In the last days of heavy snow, the life of city residents is becoming more and more difficult.

    The number of families without food has increased dramatically, and those who have nowhere to go can only sell themselves to major bases.