Chapter Fifty

return

Doomsday female match space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter Fifty

    This heated discussion meeting lasted until seven o'clock in the evening. Zhou Jianguo held a few registration forms in his hand, with many names densely written on them, and each name was followed by the projects they wanted to participate in and their own specialties.

    "Thank you for your active participation. Starting tomorrow morning, the house warming renovation project will officially start. Please follow the arrangements of the group leaders. Dismiss the meeting!" After the villagers left the ancestral hall one by one, Zhou Jianguo left the Zhang family and the Zhao family behind

    .

    He asked Fat Auntie to be the head of the fruit and vegetable group, Zhao Changsheng to be the head of the civil engineering group, Mrs. Jiang to be the head of the poultry breeding group, and Zhang Defa to be the head of the foundry group.

    This is the best arrangement Zhou Jianguo came up with after discussing with Lu Yao. It will not only make it easier for the Zhang family and the Zhao family to integrate into Wufeng Village as soon as possible, but also allow the villagers to truly feel the help of supernatural powers in life and production.

    As the village head, Zhou Jianguo is responsible for coordinating various affairs in the village.

    Pei Zheng took the initiative to claim the formation and security work of the Wufeng Village Guard Team, and helped Zhou Jianguo share his burden.

    The Zhang family and the Zhao family readily accepted Zhou Jianguo's arrangement. Being needed was the best way to integrate into the new group, and these were also areas they were good at.

    Unlike the villagers in Wufeng Village, who have family backgrounds, they have very limited supplies. They can't eat up or use up before reaching out to Lu Yao. In the final analysis, they still have to rely on themselves to create conditions that meet their living needs.

    Today's kick-off meeting is officially over after the urgent work items are drawn up.

    "Everyone is invited to my house to eat dumplings tonight. My daughter-in-law prepared it early in the morning, and we can start it as soon as we get home." Zhou Jianguo picked up the melon cap and put it on, and extended an invitation to the Zhang family and the Zhao family.

    Customs of Wufeng Village: Dumplings at the door, noodles at the door.

    Entertaining everyone to eat dumplings not only represents the host's welcome to the guests, but also implies reunion and no longer suffers from running around and being separated.

    Needless to say, Lu Yao and Pei Zheng, the Fifth Aunt had made an agreement with them before the seminar started.

    "That's good, I'm already hungry." Fat Aunt readily agreed, and Sister Jiang nodded in agreement with a smile.

    A meal is a small matter, but it is necessary to connect with each other. The reason why they are now entrusted with important tasks is because Lu Yao endorsed them. They had to take concrete actions to make Zhou Jianguo and other villagers in Wufeng Village truly recognize them.