Chapter 56 Lu Yao's wandering heart on the eve of the war...

return

Doomsday female match space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 56 Lu Yao's wandering heart on the eve of the war...

    Lu Yao's smile, her determination when facing the zombies, and the trust in her eyes flashed uncontrollably in Pei Zheng's mind.

    All the imperceptible perceptions were released, and the turbulent emotions in his heart made him more and more aware of his strong possessive desire for Lu Yao.

    How would she react if she knew what she wanted?

    Pei Zheng has never liked the opposite sex in the past twenty years. His world is full of sharp accusations, deep depression and embarrassment. Life forces him to compromise, bow his head, and admit that he is the source of all misfortunes.

    Lu Yao is like a ray of light, illuminating his dark world and becoming the most special existence in his heart.

    This feeling has accumulated bit by bit, until now it has filled him to the brim.

    He is not willing to maintain the status quo, and wants to get closer to her, wants to have a closer relationship with her, which is an irresistible urge.

    The sound of water in the bathroom gradually stopped, and the soft sound of dressing came from inside. All Pei Zheng's mind was attracted by Lu Yao, but his feet seemed to have taken root on the ground.

    With a creak, the bathroom door was opened by Lu Yao from the inside.

    "Pei Zheng, I've finished washing."

    Hot air rushed out from Pei Zheng's back, and Lu Yao's damp voice was next to his ears. A hot stream suddenly gushed out of his nose, Pei Zheng responded in a low voice, covered his nose with his hand and left quickly.

    Lu Yao, who was holding a candle for lighting, looked at Pei Zheng's leaving back in surprise. When she inadvertently swept the ground, she saw a few drops of blood where Pei Zheng was standing just now.

    Could it be that he was injured in the battle with the third-level zombies today?

    Lu Yao frowned, and quickly chased after her.

    "Pei Zheng, wait for me."

    Hearing Lu Yao's voice, Pei Zheng not only didn't stop, but walked faster. He went straight to the bathroom on the second floor, and closed the door after entering.

    "You...are you injured?"

    Lu Yao stopped three meters away from the bathroom and put the candle aside. She was in a dilemma at the moment.

    Immediately, Pei Zheng's hoarse voice came from the bathroom, "Lu Yao, I'm fine, you go back and rest first."

    Just as Pei Zheng finished speaking, the sound of pouring water came from inside. Lu Yao became more and more sure of her guess, Pei Zheng must have accidentally hurt herself.

    Thinking of this, Lu Yao couldn't help blaming herself for not noticing Pei Zheng's condition. I don't know if he has taken special medicine, where is the wound? Does it hurt deeply?