Chapter 6 Snatching the Jade Pendant Blood Flows Along the Watermelon Knife...

return

Doomsday female match space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 6 Snatching the Jade Pendant Blood Flows Along the Watermelon Knife...

    Lu Yao didn't plan to rent a house, so she found a large express hotel located outside the third ring road of Quancheng.

    Seeing the toiletries in the hotel toilet, Lu Yao suddenly realized that she had to stock up on a batch of shampoo, soap, toothpaste, toothbrush, towels, washbasin, footbath, bucket and the like.

    Even if the apocalypse came, she could always find a chance to wash up. She couldn't stand being unkempt all the time.

    Lu Yao now puts all her things in the jade pendant space. She puts on her black backpack and takes out her room card to go shopping in the supermarket downstairs.

    As the elevator went down, Lu Yao looked at herself reflected on the wall of the elevator, and subconsciously pressed the little fish pendant hidden on her chest.

    Portable space is very important, once she is lost, it will be difficult for her to move forward in the last days.

    After shopping around in the supermarket, Lu Yao not only bought a lot of toiletries and daily necessities, but also stocked up five mountain bikes, radios, batteries, flashlights, etc. Many things were missing from her shopping list.

    When checking out, Lu Yao found that her account balance was less than 60,000 yuan.

    Tomorrow, she still wants to go to the stationery store and the agricultural technology station that sells grain, vegetables, and fruit tree seeds. If she wants to stock up on clothes, it is best to go to the clothing wholesale market to buy jackets, and bedding such as quilts and duvets must be stocked in advance. . These things, when the end of the world comes, you can't find a place to buy them.

    At present, she has thought about all the legal ways to get money, and the end of the world is less than three days away, maybe she can borrow some money from Pei Zheng? At worst, after the end of the day, she used materials to repay this debt.

    Thinking that the supplies she had hoarded were not complete enough, Lu Yao felt as uncomfortable as a cat scratching her heart.

    Before going to bed, she did 100 sit-ups in batches and jumped for 15 minutes to raise her legs. Her body cannot be improved in a short period of time, it can only be done slowly.

    The apocalypse does not have such superior accommodation conditions as now. Lu Yao rolled on the bed, hugging a soft pillow in her arms, and quickly fell asleep.

    That night, when Pei Zheng went home, he saw another small pile of garbage bags. Pei Zheng wasn't disappointed that Lu Yao didn't come to help him clean up the trash again. Habitually calling the surveillance at the door of the house, Pei Zheng accidentally discovered that at 2:30 in the afternoon, the police came and took away Lu Yao and her father, Lu Jiahua, along with Teacher Xie from the upstairs of Lu's house.

    Surveillance video can only see the picture, no sound, Pei Zheng has no way of knowing what happened to the Lu family.

    In the evening, Mr. Xie and Lu Jiahua went upstairs one by one to go home. Pei Zheng stared at the surveillance screen until he got home from get off work, but he didn't see Lu Yao going upstairs.