His one hand moved and held the muscle in his hand, squeezing it making her arch her back in the sweet pleasure of his fingers digging in her skin.

His other hand went lower while he kissed over her other boob, sucking the skin around it, the hand held the band of her underwear and slowly pulled it off her body.

His eyes were literally shining as he admired her face whenever she moaned as he sucked her chest.

She looked heavenly like that.

Like a fucking goddess.

"You look heavenly Al." He whispered and Aly squirmed as she felt his lips moving over her skin when he said that.

He picked up the bottle of lube from the bedside table with one hand, he then squeezed some of it in his fingers and then again laid down over her.

Aly whimpered as she felt one of Blue's finger slipping inside her core, it wasn't harsh, infact it was so gentle she almost didn't even realise it was there.

Aly's hand held onto Blue's hair for dear life, he was sucking her nipple now, playing with it with his tongue, rolling it all around the hard bud.

She gasped and arched her back when his finger touched her spot, he noticed it immediately and pushed another finger in.

"Oh Blue." She moaned loudly when two of his fingers started rubbing circles over that spot in her walls. This was something different, she had never felt this before.

Blue's hands were moving over the area so gently it was making Aly feel so good.

Blue smiled hearing her moan his name, his lips were still tight around her boob but he managed to still smile.

Aly didn't even feel the stretch of his third finger as he entered it, he was so gentle she felt no pain what so ever.

All she could focus on was how his fingers scissored her and how they ever so softly rubbed over her walls and specially her g-spot.

His fourth finger and thumb were over her clit gently moving it in circles stimulating her, as well as his other fingers slid out and in of her warm walls.

"Red love, please, I want you." Aly moaned while Blue was busy kissing all over her upper torso dropping soft hickeys.

"With pleasure my love." He husked right over her belly button, he moved upwards, dropping one last kiss to her lips, he picked up the bottle of lube again.

Aly didn't stop him, she wanted him to have his way, she wanted to feel his way, she could already see the difference but she wanted to see more.

It was getting addicting.

She was getting addicted to him. And even if it was wrong she didn't care, or maybe that she was too lost in it to care anymore.

Blue lubed his hard dick gently and looked at her, there was nothing but love in her eyes for him and he couldn't help but give her the same look afterall that's all he had for her too.

Love.

Aly frowned when Blue pushed two of his fingers inside her again, but she felt overwhelmed when she felt the two fingers opening her pussy lips in order to let his dick slip inside.

Yep, he was different.

And she loved all of it.

She moaned loudly when she finally felt his dick gently sliding inside her warm walls while his hands held her waist. He was so fucking gentle that the slight pain she was supposed to feel didn't ever come.