But a teasing one.

 "Am trying to be understanding about how my son has fallen for you guys, but you guys don't make it easy okay? I mean look at you sitting so close to each other in front of his parents! You just entered and didn't even greet us

"Am trying to be understanding about how my son has fallen for you guys, but you guys don't make it easy okay? I mean look at you sitting so close to each other in front of his parents! You just entered and didn't even greet us. This young man is literally smirking at me. How am I supposed to be supportive when you guys act like this?" Mr. Relish said and Aly rose an eyebrow at him.

"Oh you want us to sit away from each other. Okay then." Aly said and looked at Aiden who frowned at her not wanting to do it. But Aly gave him the look.

And without saying anything he moved away from her and sat down far. Aly then turned to look at Blue. She cupped his face and kissed his cheek before he himself moved away from her.

"What else do you want us to do sir?" Aly asked, she was trying to prove a point here which she will soon enough.

"What you're willing to do anything that makes me agree?" Mr. Relish asked thinking about it.

"Of course we would. He's worth all of it." Aiden said looking at Blue and giving him a smile.

This made a sudden crack at the walls on Mr. Relish's heart, he felt a smile spilling over his lips which he was quick to hide from everyone expect his wife of course.

"I am so done with you, am just gonna go to my room and rest." Mrs. Relish said and all three of them looked at her with desperation but she shook her head and smiled trying to tell them that it will be fine.

"Fine then, go make me a tea while I have a talk with these two." Mr. Relish said looking at Aly who stood up without a word but only if she could walk even a step without having two hands holding hers.

"Absolutely not!"

"No way Al!"

Mr. Relish looked at Aiden and then at Blue confused as to why would they stop her.

Aly turned around to look at their faces. Blue looked completely worried and Aiden had a hard look that it will be hard to convince him.

"I promise I will call you the second I feel something's wrong. Its just tea. Please let me do this. I want to prove a point, please." Aly said as softly as she could. Blue sighed and kissed her hand before leaving it.

Aiden was beyond pissed at Mr. Relish right now,
"I swear to god, if she gets a scratch on her hand. I will forget whoever you are." Aiden said looking at Mr. Relish's face before leaving Aly's hand. Mr. Relish didn't understand but felt slightly disrespected but he sucked it up for his son.

Aly proceeded to walk to the kitchen and pull out all the things she needed to make the tea.

"So Mr. Cullen, what do you do for a living?" Blue's father asked and Blue couldn't stop but feel proud of his boyfriend.

"Last I remembered I am the CEO of Flame industries." Aiden said looking at Mr. Relish who's face turned pale as soon as he heard that.

He looked at Blue who nodded proudly telling him that it's true. So his son is actually dating the richest man on the continent.