Epilogue

5 months later

Percy and I decided to have a small intimate wedding, considering that most of our income was going toward our mortgage, in New York.

One night my fiancé came up with the most perfect plan, to get married by the woods in our creek.

And through the courtesy of Thalia, who convinced her father, we had permission to plan our wedding in the woods, with Grover, Juniper, Sally, and Helen on the planning committee.

Together, they planned the wedding in five months.....and it was straight out of a fairy tale.

Helen gifted me with my mother's wedding dress for my birthday, it fit like a glove. And was perfect for the occasion.

So....here I was, almost a decade later, walking down the aisle toward the love of my life, with Luke on my arm since my father couldn't make it.

I'm glad I had him giving me away....Thalia and him practically raised me.

After all, it was my life, and I could do with it what I please

Thalia winked at me from the crowd, silently mouthing thank you for not making me wear a frilly thing. Luke blew her a kiss.

I'm glad I didn't have any bridesmaids or fanfare, it made the whole party much less stressful for everyone and gave me more time to focus on my architectural work.

There is not one thing I would change about my wedding. It was realistic, given that Percy and I work full-time almost every day. My fiance was working his backside off to become an Olympic swimmer and I didn't think it was fair to distract him with months of wedding planning anyway.

A light breeze propelled me forward, and no part hesitated as I walked to where I knew he stood. I couldn't wait for him to see my dress.

I caught Sally, Paul, and Estelle in the crowd, with Sally looking as misty-eyed as me.

I broke from my path as I wrapped Sally in a tight hug, both of us taking a deep breath to centre ourselves

As we reached the end of the long winded carpet, Luke kissed my temple, "I love you Annie. Remember, if her hurts you, Thals will break his bones."

"I love you too, Luke," I laughed, giving me a tight hug, "and trust me, you have nothing to worry about."

Luke smiled, stepping aside and returning to Thalia, who's mascara was streaked across her face.

I turned around to see my beloved Percy, his sea green eyes dazzling as he we locked glances.

I knew I was on the verge of tears as I saw him for the first time, looking excruciatingly handsome in a suit.

He stood next to Chiron, our officiant.