Chapter 45: Thalia threw a charger at me

5 years later

(A/N - Yes I suck and I'm evil)

(A/N- If you have to leave a hate comment, here's the right place)

(A/N- hold on just scroll a little more I have something I wanna say)

(A/N- SIKE)

(A/N- YOU REALLY THOUGHT I'D DO THAT?!)

(A/N- okay now happy reading please don't hurt me)

————————————————————————
One month later
(JUST a month okay calm down)

"Annabeth it's been a month! You have to call him," Luke chastised, hands on his hips as he shook his head.

"You seriously need to stop letting your ego get in the way! Just to talk to him!" Thalia shouted, sitting behind Luke on their bed.

"I...I don't know....." I groaned, burying my face in my hands as I hunched over, "I....just don't know!"

This past month has been a self-imposed torture. I missed my Percy so so much.
And it hurt every time I saw him but couldn't be near him or hold him or kiss him.

I wish I could take back my whole meltdown about him leaving....but I can't. Especially now, since I'm still not over it. I'm still terrified over the prospect that he's leaving and absolutely furious at myself for wasting a whole month of time with him.

"How can you not know you either miss him or you don't!" Thalia groaned, waving her arms around like a madwoman.

"Don't yell at her!" Luke replied.

"I'm not yelling at her!" Thalia yelled.

"You literally just did!"

"Stop yelling at me!"

"I'm not yelling at you!"

"I applied to Greece!" I screamed, facing the both of them in an attempt to get them to shut up, "Athens. The technical University of Athens....it's like an hours drive from where Percy's gonna go."

"Annie...." Luke began, but Thalia beat him to it.

"Are you sure? Sapienza University has been your dream uni since you were a baby..." she said softly.

"You've always wanted to go to Rome....I'm sure you and Percy can figure something out....you don't need to give up the uni you've been working your whole life for," Luke said, taking the chair opposite to mine.

"But it's not fair that Percy gives up Pierce either....I'm not going to ask that of him...his father went there...and besides, it'll be the best thing for his career, and I can learn architecture anywhere," I nodded, reaching for Luke's hand across the table for support.