40

Ning Baobao's words were like a tiny stone that fell into the boundless sea with a plop from a high abyss. The moment it entered the water, even the splashes could not be seen, but it shocked the calm sea. The ripples and ripples seem to imply that this deep sea will never return to calm from now on.

    Luozhen's breathing stopped slightly, and the buzzing sound in his ears kept ringing. Before he could recover from the shock, a refreshing chill came over his heart, and the two arms hanging by his side also restrained his breath. Started shaking uncontrollably.

    In just half a second, the anger in her eyes was completely replaced by shock.

    She never thought that the 'friend' Ning Rou was talking about - turned out to be herself.

    Ning Rou shed tears because she destroyed her photo; in order to get her photo back, Ning Rou willingly basked in the sun for two hours.

    Why are you so stupid?

    She is stupid, Ning Rou is even more stupid!

    Zheng Bang's investigation had already shown that there was no one else around Ning Rou, but she refused to believe it, and even felt that Ning Rou had easily entrusted her heart to someone other than herself.

    The word 'friend' was also the first thing she said.

    But in the end, Ning Rou took it seriously, but she completely forgot about it.

    The huge room was silent.

    Luo Zhen's eyes turned red unconsciously.

    Just thinking of the word Ning Rou made her heart ache.

    Ning Rou loves her, has always loved her -

    is Ning Rou who loves her so much, really willing to give birth to another man?

    When the matter developed to the present moment, Luo Zhen also began to doubt whose flesh and blood was Baby Ning.

    After all, as Luo Fanxing said, this child is too much like her.

    The same hair color, the same fear of fishy smell, the same way of holding chopsticks.

    Is it really such a coincidence?

    Luo Zhen was shocked, feeling extremely uncomfortable.

    Her expression was so painful that even Baby Ning could see it.

    "Auntie, where does it hurt?" A

    child always has a pure heart.

    Seeing that Luo Zhen's eyes were red and there was water in his pupils, Ning Baobao subconsciously thought that Luo Zhen was uncomfortable.

    Before Luo Zhen came back to her senses, she slid along the side of the bed to the ground, then stood beside Luo Zhen's leg, and gently held that cold hand.

    The careful movements are full of consoling meanings.

    When Luo Zhenfu lowered his eyes, he only saw a childish and cute little face.

    With just one glance, her heart was surrounded by intense bitterness.

    Baby Ning's hair is the same light yellow as Luo Baiyue's.

    In bright white light, it is more obvious.

    She stretched out her hand and put her palm on the top of the little girl's hair, feeling the touch of the soft yellow hair -