84

A sudden kiss made Ning Rou stunned.

The headlights in the room were on, her eyes were fully open, and when her lips and teeth were forced to loosen to withstand the invasion, her eyes were even looking at the invader.

Those eyes were as cold as frost, seemingly calm and calm, but it made her body tremble instantly.

Physiological inertial reactions are simply uncontrollable.

She can only close her eyes.

This kiss was unexpectedly long.

After it was over, her forehead rested on the woman's shoulder, her upper body leaned against the woman's arms, and her slightly parted pink lips panted lightly.

Luo Zhen's kissing skills have improved a lot compared to five years ago.

The tongue was soft and flexible, provocative and intrusive a little bit, until she completely gave up resistance, and then played with her teeth and tongue wantonly.

At this moment, she couldn't even think normally.

She felt a hand brushing aside the hair on the right cheek, and then, two red lips pressed against her right ear, and there was a slight heat floating around her neck, and a soft whisper came along her ears .

"Why did you buy a sign language book?"

Ning Rou's mind was dizzy.

Whatever Luo Zhen asked, she would answer.

"I bought it to learn with my baby."

"I'm afraid I won't be able to hear the sound in the future."

Luo Zhen expected this answer.

But her expression was still slightly stagnant, and the soreness in her heart also surfaced again.

It is impossible for her not to feel sad for Ning Rou's words.

Her left hand was still inserted/in Ning Rou's hair, her fingers moved slightly, and the fingertips landed on the light pink ear.

Reluctant to use force, she only used her fingertips to caress around the ear, every move was full of pity and love.

"Where's the USB flash drive?"

"What's in the USB flash drive?"

This question obviously made Ning Rou difficult.

She half-closed her eyes and gasped for breath, her consciousness was still unclear, but subconsciously she wanted to avoid this question.

"Ah Luo~"

She called coquettishly, which was her usual trick, specially used to change the subject.

This time, Luo Zhen was not fooled and continued to ask.

"Tell me, okay?"

"I want to know."

The tone was full of coaxing, completely defeating Ning Rou's willpower.

She had to answer.

"It's for the baby."

"It can't be opened yet."

For the baby?

Luo Zhen frowned slightly, his face became more and more curious.

"Then when can it be opened?"

Ning Rou shook her head upon hearing the sound.

"I don't know."

Her voice was soft, without any concealment.

As soon as she finished speaking, she reached out and hugged Luo Zhen's waist, her gaze also raised at this moment, and then she called out "A Luo".

The soft and sticky call, like a kitten calling for spring, makes people tremble uncontrollably.

Luo Zhen lowered his head, and just happened to see a pair of wet eyes that were misty and watery. Those gray pupils were hazy, and what was hidden in them was an inexplicable obsession with love.

It has been two full days since the last time they made out.

Ning Rou was so kissed that her legs softened, her lips moved slightly, and she couldn't say anything else except the word 'A Luo'.

Surrounded by cold wind, the temperature between the two still rose rapidly.

Luo Zhen released his hand from Ning Rou's ear tip, his throat was dry and astringent.

"Can you?"

she thought too.

But ask permission first.

They are all adults, and they can understand no matter how obscure the words are.

Ning Rou's face was covered with a layer of blush.

It was obviously not the first time she had done such a thing, but she would still feel embarrassed by Luo Zhen's words.

She raised her hand, and her fingertips landed on that gorgeous and unparalleled face, slid down gently along the side of the face, and finally stopped on those two thin red lips.

Without words, she answered the other party's questions with practical actions.

She raised her head, blushed, and took the initiative to kiss the corner of the woman's lips.

A quick kiss.

Not even a kiss, but a light touch.

But this is the switch that opens the valve of desire.

Luo Zhen took two steps back, her red lips were tightly pursed, and the emotions in her eyes were dark and dark, bottomless.

"Let's tidy up tomorrow morning."

"Now, go take a shower first."

Go take a shower first, after you take a shower, go to the next room?

Ning Rou wanted to ask, but she didn't dare to ask, the blush on her cheeks became deeper.

Shamed, she didn't dare to look at Luo Zhen anymore, after she buried her head, she withdrew from Luo Zhen's arms, went to the balcony in two or three steps, took a nightgown and a towel, and went into the bathroom.

The action was too hasty, and she put the clothes on the rack only to realize that there was a piece of underwear that she didn't take.

Fortunately, the clothes have not been taken off.

She breathed a sigh of relief, and was about to go out and bring in the underwear, but she didn't expect that the moment the curtain was opened, she would see Luo Zhen's face.

Luozhen half-raised his right hand, holding a pair of small pink underwear at his fingertips, and holding a set of light brown silk pajamas in his left hand.

It looked like he was about to take a bath.

Ning Rou's breathing was stagnant, her heart was beating fast, and she couldn't even speak clearly for a while.

"Ah Luo, that, that—"

She stared at Luozhen's right hand, faltering for a long time before finishing her words.

"That pink one seems to be mine."

Luo Zhen expressed a calm expression, took a step forward with his legs, and squeezed into the curtain.

"It's yours."

"I saw that you forgot to take it, so I brought it here for you." As

soon as she finished speaking, she naturally put the clothes in her hand on the shelf.

Immediately afterwards, she turned around again and closed the curtain again.

The bathroom space is small, squeezed two adult women, doing anything is very crowded.

Ning Rou stepped back, and before she could speak, a woman's voice sounded in her ear.

"Wash together."

These three words are so light, but the influence is huge.

Ning Rou was dumbfounded.

When he came back to his senses, his face was already red and hot.

She hadn't bathed with Logzen yet.

The bathroom is small and the lighting seems brighter than the living room.

Her face was frighteningly red, and the breath she breathed was also scalding hot.

Seeing her appearance, Luo Zhen could not help but smile slightly.

"The baby is still outside."

"I won't do anything foolish."

A soft chuckle made Ning Rou even more shy.

Luo Zhen can't lie to others, let alone her.

She has no reason to refuse.

In the end, he still bit his lip and nodded in agreement.

Taking a bath together is to save time.

But the result was completely opposite to what was expected.

What used to take only ten minutes to end, this time, it dragged on for a full half an hour.

Logan did nothing.

But Ning Rou forgot that for two women who are deeply in love, even if they do nothing but just look at each other, it is a sweet and happy torture.

Somehow, the two stuck together.

It's just some small touches that linger on the surface, but it still makes people unable to help but sink.

After taking a shower, the hour hand on the wall pointed to ten o'clock.

In the bathroom, there are messy clothes all over the floor.

Before tidying up, the two women left directly.

Baby Ning was still in a deep sleep, his body was wrapped under the blanket, only a small head was exposed outside.

When Ning Rou went out, she turned off the lights in the room.

It wasn't until he lay down on that soft big bed that he felt the madness suppressed under Luo Zhen's fingertips.

She had just finished taking a shower, and she was sweating a lot again.

Wet as a fish just out of the sea.

There was a pillow on her waist, and she had no strength in her whole body, and she couldn't even bring her legs together.

Luo Zhen's movements were gentle, but fierce in every way.

Just as she was about to cry, her lips were blocked immediately.

A few minutes later, he was finally free. Before he had time to breathe, someone grabbed his ankle forcefully, and his whole body was instantly pulled down.

She was still that fish, but at this moment, she fell into a deeper sea.

She was forced to turn over, and felt that Luo Zhen was hugging her from behind, one hand was around her waist, and the other hand was still placed in that warm place, her body trembled uncontrollably.

"Rourou." A

woman's voice came from behind her ears, and her waist trembled even more.

"Are you comfortable?"

How can I answer this kind of question ?

Ning Rou's face was so red that she was about to bleed.

She didn't respond, and she was too embarrassed to respond, but her chest heaved even more violently.

There was no sound other than a slight panting in the air.

Luo Zhen tightened his arms, and his lips moved closer to Ning Rou's right ear.

The tone of speech became softer.

"I want you to be happy."

"Be it during the day or at night."

Happiness—

no matter how long it has been, when Luo Zhen gets on the bed, he always likes to say things that make people blush and heartbeat.

Ning Rou pursed her lips, and her breathing became a little short.

These words are like more intimate bed love words, which can only be said to the other party when there is no one else.

She wanted to respond, but was ashamed to speak.

Just at the moment of embarrassment, Luo Zhen's voice came from the air again.

"Next time, let's do it in a wedding dress, okay?"

Do it in a wedding dress?

Ning Rou's mind went blank for a moment.

She turned her head and let go of her lips in disbelief. At this moment, she finally said the first sentence after making out tonight -

"What did you say?"

**

Luo Zhen was not joking.

After sending Baby Ning to school the next day, she pulled out hundreds of wedding dress pictures from the tablet for Ning Rou to choose from.

Marriage can be late, and the wedding dress can be worn at any time.

Ning Rou sat on the side of the bed, staring at the white wedding dress on the tablet, with a dazed expression.

When he realized what Luo Zhen was saying, his fair face immediately turned red.

Luo Zhen really wanted to wear a wedding dress to do that kind of thing.

Her arm was hanging by her side, and she moved subconsciously. After a few seconds, she still didn't have the nerve to raise her hand to take it.

Luo Zhen stood in front of the bed, seeing that she was not moving, he also sat down.

"Don't you want to see me wear it?"

"I really want to see you wear it too." If you

say it, you can't go back on your word.

It was Ning Rou who said that she wanted to see Luo Zhen in a wedding dress.

Unable to refute, she could only accept.

In fact, Luo Zhen is not the only one who wants to wear a wedding dress to do intimate things?

The two leaned together, flipping through pictures one by one.

This time, two hours passed.

Until the staff arranged by the furniture store came to deliver the bed, they still hadn't picked out a satisfactory one.

The 1.8 meter double bed is twice the size of the small wooden bed.

The matching mattress is soft and firm, and you can tell how good it will be to sleep on just by touching it.

Two thousand yuan is indeed a bargain.

Because it is a solid wood bed, it only needs to be placed for three to five days to sleep after buying it.

The master moved the new bed to the balcony, made an appointment with Ning Rou for the installation and left.

Days seem to be getting better day by day.

Ning Rou closed the door, and when she turned around, there was still a slight smile on her lips.

Luo Zhen stood by the side of the bed, saw the smile in his eyes, and bent his lips silently.

"Baby must be very happy to be back."

Speaking of Baby Ning, the smile in Ning Rou's eyes became more and more obvious.

She nodded, pulled out a cardboard box from under the bed, opened it, and saw that it was full of dolls.

Baby Ning should have brought it back from Tangshui shop this month.

"Her doll can be put back on the bed."

The room was not spacious, so small that it couldn't even fit a sofa.

Everywhere, it feels like home.

The wedding dress was not selected, Ning Rou quickly sat back on the bed.

Luo Zhen looked at the time, it was 11:20, it was time to make lunch.

In the refrigerator in the next room, there are still vegetables bought from the supermarket last time.

Ning Rou focused on choosing the wedding dress carefully, she couldn't bear to disturb her, so she brought the dishes over by herself.

When I came to the dining table, I happened to see the box on the table that I accidentally found out of the bed when I was cleaning the house last night.

The sign language books and photos are still there.

Only the black USB flash drive is missing.

Obviously, Ning Rou put it away.

Luo Zhen put down the dish in his hand, his expression changed unconsciously.

The USB flash drive is reserved for Ning Baobao. What secrets are there in it that needs to be hidden like this?

Luo Zhen's red lips loosened slightly, and he turned his head and glanced at the bed.

Ning Rou still looked down at the tablet.

She didn't make a sound, pretending that she didn't find out about it, but the seeds of confusion had already been left in her heart.

Ning Rou rarely hides anything from her.

Unless, that matter - has something to do

with her life experience.

The author has something to say: Happy~~~

Thanks to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution during 2021-09-19 23:58:40~2021-09-20 17:50:43~

Thank you The little angel who threw the landmine: Ms.Lawrence, fluttering moth, still not sleeping - 1;

the little angel who thanked the irrigation nutrient solution: 70 bottles of Keyu; 50 bottles of Wenhua; 20 bottles of Pharaoh next door; Lion 15 bottles; □□dd□□dd6699, Kenzy, Xi, Panax notoginseng, sweet orange, I think so I am, Pillow 0's daily cooking, dragon cub, still not sleeping-, VT depends on you 10 bottles; among them 6 bottles ;A Dan, with a belt, Keanhao, 10155257, 2017.12.7, want to be a small transparent, Keer Jingzao, 53832741 5 bottles;. 2 bottles; 1 bottle of Sexy Cutie, Ghost, Has Never Worked Hard, Le Zhengjia's Wage Boys;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!