29

One big and one small just stared at each other for two or three minutes.

    Ning Baobao's little head was slightly raised, a cute little face turned bright red because of shyness, and the soft flesh on both cheeks was fluffy, like soft jelly meat, which made people want to pinch it.

    It really looks like Ning Rou -

    Luo Zhen sighed in his heart, slightly bent the fingertips hanging by his side, and finally suppressed the idea of ​​touching that soft pink cheek.

    The sun had not set, and although the sunlight was not as intense as at noon, the air was still mixed with a stuffy heat.

    Ning Baobao was facing the sun, and after a while, a few beads of sweat appeared on his forehead. When the wind blew, the soft yellow broken bangs parted to both sides, and the two braids hanging on his shoulders also fluttered gently. move.

    Luo Zhen's gaze was slightly lowered, and he saw the red, hot and thin sweat on the white forehead at a glance.

    Almost subconsciously, she stepped up to the front of Baby Ning, silently blocking the glare of the sun behind her.

    It's a small gesture of caring and caring.

    Ning Baobao felt the love, and her little face turned even redder.

    Xu Shi felt ashamed, she didn't dare to look at the beautiful woman in front of her again, turned around and came to Ning Rou, and buried her head in her mother's arms again.

    Like a baby.

    Even acting like a baby is so quiet.

    It's not the same as Luo Baiyue at home.

    For some reason, Luo Zhen suddenly thought of Luo Baiyue.

    When I lowered my eyes again, I noticed a small detail that I had never noticed before—

    Ning Baobao's hair was light yellow at the top, and it was still the same color all the way to the end of the hair.

    Same as Luo Baiyue, same as her.

    Is it a coincidence?

    There are indeed some people in this world whose hair is naturally yellow due to physical reasons.

    Luo Zhen frowned, before he could think clearly, Ning and Baby Ning's voice came to his ears.

    "Why isn't Mianmian outside?"

    "Mianmian is doing her homework inside. She said that after finishing her homework, she can play together at night."

    The voices of the mother and daughter were soft and gentle.

    Luo Zhen listened beside him, his eyes became softer unconsciously.

    Before Ning Rou could speak again, she picked up the packing bag at her feet and placed it in front of Ning Baobao.

    The bag is a pink hard paper bag with several cute and funny animals printed on the outer shell. The handle part is wrapped with a light blue ribbon and tied with a delicate bow. It is a very delicate and thoughtful packaging.

    Ning Baobao looked down, his round and bright almond eyes were full of puzzlement, and soon turned his gaze to Ning Rou.

    She wanted to ask her mother what was in the bag, but Luo Zhen brought it over. After hesitating for a while, she still raised her eyes quietly, and looked at Luo Zhen who was beside her with a blushing face.