117

Zhou Ruhong had calculated everything, but she didn't expect that Pei Yi would ask herself this question.

    It cannot be denied that if Zhou Ruguang hadn't murdered Ning Chun and made her a scapegoat on purpose, she would never have revealed those secrets in her life.

    In times of crisis, everyone's first consideration is of course their own interests.

    Zhou Ruhong felt guilty, and whispered 'I'm sorry'.

    "Pei Xuan was determined to marry him back then, and then I got you again. At least on the surface, he treats your family very well. What can I do?"

    "He is always my eldest brother."

    Pei Li and Hearing these words, Pei Yi was only glad that she had heard the truth from the bug long ago, otherwise, at this moment, she might really think that Zhou Ruhong had such a big problem.

    In the end, she helped Zhou Ruguang hide the truth, but she wanted to exchange Ning Chun.

    Pei Yi didn't speak anymore, and bent down to unbuckle Zhou Ruhong's seat belt. When she looked up again, the sadness and disappointment in her eyes disappeared, replaced by a calm and gentle smile.

    "We understand."

    "Auntie, you can go back first. My second brother and I will pay more attention to the hospital."

    After Zhou Ruhong got out of the car, the car stopped for a few minutes by the side of the road before driving away.

    Knowing that Ning Chun would wake up today, Pei Yi asked her brother to drive the car to the hospital.

    It's a pity that the middle-aged woman on the hospital bed was still lying motionless, showing no signs of waking up.

    "Didn't you say that Auntie will wake up today?"

    Ning Rou's biggest wish is to see her mother one day.

    Pei Yi was worried about Ning Chun's accident, and her tone sounded worried.

    Thinking about it, she didn't know that Ning Rou had already arrived in Haishi.

    "The doctor said she didn't have any desire to survive, so she couldn't wake up."

    Thinking that Ning Rou was still waiting for her good news at home, Luo Zhen couldn't help but frowned.

    After returning from Yuanxiang, she had no time to rest, and now she was standing behind the door, looking very tired.

    Pei Yi looked at Pei Li who hadn't slept all night, and then at Luo Zhen, with a slightly surprised expression.

    "You stayed here all night?"

    Luo Zhen raised his eyes, but didn't speak.

    No answer means default.

    Pei Yi looked around and found that surveillance cameras were installed around the ward, and there were bodyguards guarding the stairs and elevators, and she became more and more puzzled.

    "You can't even fly in here, so you might as well go home and have a rest."

    "If you're worried, I'll watch over here for you."

    Although she knew that Pei Yi was doing it for her own good, Luo Zhen refused without thinking. this proposal.

    "You seem to have said that today is the day for you to return to Pei's house."