42

When Ning Rou came over, Luo Zhen didn't respond.

There was silence in the air.

The water in the basin is very clear, no foam can be seen, and the clothes inside should be washed clean.

Ning Rou bit her lip, quickly looked away, unable to speak a word.

Luo Zhen put down the clothes in her hand and stood up from the ground, thinking that Pei Yi was also in the hotel, she was not very relieved to let Ning Rou walk out of the room alone.

Even though Baby Ning is next door.

"Wait for me, I'll bring the baby over here."

The tone was still very calm.

Ning Rou nodded, until Luo Zhen left, her face slowly turned red.

Ning Baobao slept soundly, and even slept in a different bed, but she was also unconscious.

Seeing the clean pajamas on her daughter, Ning Rou immediately guessed that Luo Zhen must have helped.

Seeing that Luozhen was going to the bathroom, she still said 'thank you' softly.

Hearing the sound, Luo Zhen shook his head and lowered his voice before giving a reply.

"You are a patient."

"I'm going to turn off the lights, you go to bed and sleep."

"I'll go to the next door after the clothes are done drying." "I

've already asked you for leave at the tea restaurant." A

few words of concern The thoughtful words made Ning Rou stunned for a few seconds.

She was surprised that Luo Zhen didn't ask her about the photo, and she didn't blame herself for staying under the scorching sun for two hours just for a photo.

When she was pulled into the car by Luo Zhen, she clearly saw anger in Luo Zhen's eyes, but now, those sullen feelings have all disappeared.

In the middle, what happened?

She wanted to ask, but dared not.

Just when she was struggling, another sentence came from her ear, which immediately made her heart even more confused.

"Don't think about going to work."

"The lady boss said, you usually work very hard and never slack off. This time, I will give you three days off."

"The one with a salary."

"These days, Take good care of your body, and when you feel better, I'll take you and the baby to a photo studio to take pictures together?"

"As for the previous photo, no matter whose photo it was, just lose it if you lose it, don't worry about it anymore, huh?"

"I miss that 'friend' of yours, and I don't want you to lose your mind every day just because of a photo." The

so-called paid vacation was naturally discussed by Luo Zhen with the proprietress in advance.

The purpose is just to let Ning Rou rest in peace.

It has to be said that these words are indeed full of bewitching taste to Ning Rou.

Before she even thought about it, she nodded.

Luo Zhen's voice is too gentle; Luo Zhen's words are full of concern for her.

No one can resist, and no one can refuse.