26

In the cramped and narrow space, the bodies of the two women got closer and closer.

Ning Rou lowered her head halfway, and could vaguely feel Luo Zhen's long hair brushing gently against the skin around her neck.

Like a soft cat's tail sweeping at the tip of my heart, crisp and itchy.

For a moment, her blood boiled uncontrollably.

too close.

It's so close that people's consciousness gradually becomes confused.

She wanted to hide behind, but behind her was a hard and cold wall, and the white tiles clinging to her back brought a slight chill, before she could get into her body, she was caught by the ambiguous heat gushing out of the pores of her skin. Intent to devour and dissolve.

Luo Zhen's hand was still tightly wrapped around her waist.

Even though there was a layer of clothes, the skin around her waist was still extremely hot because of that slender and white arm.

Ning Rou's lips were slightly closed, and what lingered and floated around her ears and cheeks was the warm breath sprayed by a woman when she breathed.

The request that rings in the ear is not too much.

It was indeed Luo Zhen who helped her.

But, what can she thank Luo Zhen for?

Luo Zhen didn't lack anything, but she didn't have anything.

In the darkness, two hot breaths intertwined, a little short and full of depression.

Surrounded by the pleasant smell of citrus, Ning Rou not only blushed, but her ears were also slightly powdered.

She was a little obsessed with this fragrance, and before she realized it, her upper body couldn't help getting closer to Luozhen's neck.

Those desires that she had never deliberately suppressed suddenly burst out from the bottom of her heart, like a string of small flames, burning more and more vigorously.

She also missed that home back then, the warm little home with only her and Luo Zhen.

She is also nostalgic for the tenderness that Luo Zhen gave her, and those loves that have no reason and no end.

Whether it was five years ago or five years later, Luozhen could always appear in front of her when she was in trouble and when she needed help the most, stretch out his hand to her gently, and then lift her out of the embarrassing quagmire rescued from.

She can always trust Luozhen and rely on Luozhen.

The citrus fragrance in the nose suddenly becomes rich and moist.

Ning Rou raised her head slightly, her eyes were moist with water, the end of her red eyes were slightly upturned, and only that beautiful and charming face could be seen in her pupils.

Luo Zhen's lips were right in front of his eyes.

She was a little sad, and the contradiction hidden in her heart was like a sharp long needle, which could almost pierce her heart.

How could she push Luo Zhen in front of those people, and let Luo Zhen fight those lunatics alone?

How dare she bet on Luo Zhen's career or even life on their future?

The soreness in the throat turned into a thick bitterness, flowing along the blood vessels in the flesh, surging continuously in the body.

She let go of her lips and called softly.

The soft voice was full of bitterness.

"Alo~"

There is no other words, only a word 'Alo'.

All the entanglement and pain in the past five years are all hidden in these two words.

It sounds like a suppressed begging, like a silent vent, and like a secret cry for help.

Almost instantly, Luo Zhen's heart softened.

She thought that her persecution made Ning Rou frightened, so she loosened her hand from that slender waist without thinking about it.

When he spoke again, his voice was still cold and cold, but his tone was much gentler.

She didn't want to scare Ning Rou.

"Are you going to work tomorrow Saturday?"

"If you don't go to work, how about treating me to a meal?"

This request was beyond Ning Rou's expectations.

What Luo Zhen wanted to thank was actually just a meal.

She couldn't refuse, and there was no reason to refuse.

After being silent for a while, he finally nodded slightly.

"Night, is it okay at night?" There

was another soft begging.

Luo Zhen's red lips were slightly pursed, the expression in his eyes was cold, and his face turned cold.

After finally taking a day off, can't you just stay at home and rest?

"What's going on during the day?"

Ning Rou vaguely sensed the displeasure of the person in front of her, and subconsciously bit her lips.

After a long while, he gave a timid 'hmm'.

"Some private matters."

Private matters?

Luo Zhen frowned, and puzzled flashed across his brows.

Without thinking too much, I continued to ask.

"What private matter?" The

cold and toneless voice brought a sense of oppression invisibly.

Ning Rou didn't dare to look into those beautiful eyes again, and quickly looked away, until the redness and heat on her cheeks dissipated a little, and finally obediently answered.

"Just, I just want to find a new job."

Luo Zhen was startled when he heard the sound, and immediately realized it.

What Ning Rou wanted to change was the night shift job.

Mostly, it's for the children.

She was stunned, but couldn't help but feel distressed.

Finding a job must not be an easy task for Ning Rou.

I don't even know the words, no matter how hard I try to find them, I can only do physical work after all.

In the silence of the air, she recalled the time shortly after she married Ning Rou.

Ning Rou is illiterate, she found out about this before the two of them received their certificates.

At first she thought that Ning Rou didn't go to school, that's why she was like this, but the more she got along with her, the more she found that things were not as simple as they appeared.

For Chinese characters, Ning Rou's attitude is more like fear than unfamiliarity.

She can distinguish between letters and numbers, and can read a complete sentence according to pinyin, but she only resists square characters that even children can recognize.

Not to mention those Chinese characters with complex strokes, even the simplest "one", "two" and "three", she dared not read them.

Luo Zhen felt strange, and observed secretly for a period of time, only to find that Ning Rou would always deliberately avoid things with Chinese characters in her daily life.

For example, books, such as TV, and even brief instructions that appear on electrical appliances, she will secretly avoid them.

It's not that she doesn't know Chinese characters, but she is afraid of Chinese characters.

Realizing this, Luo Zhen hurriedly invited a psychiatrist to his home.

At first, Ning Rou refused to meet the doctor.

It wasn't until Luo Zhen pretended to be angry that she had no choice but to cooperate.

After just doing a few tests, the doctor saw where the problem was - when

Ning Rou was four to six years old, someone subconsciously distorted the Chinese characters in her mind through deep hypnosis.

In the eyes of ordinary people, the square characters are square and square, but in her eyes, they are all kinds of terrifying monsters.

Judging by her fear of Chinese characters, this kind of hypnotic brainwashing, which is so cruel that it almost violates the spirit of humanity, lasted at least two years.

A child who has just reached the age of literacy is treated in this way before he can read. Since then, he has lost the most precious ability to acquire knowledge in his life.

This damage is irreversible.

Even the psychiatrist said that it is impossible to cure it, and it is very rare to be able to write your own name.

Regarding this painful experience when she was young, Ning Rou herself did not have any impression.

The only way to know more about the secret behind this matter is hypnosis.

However, for Ning Rou, this is tantamount to a secondary injury.

After all, Luo Zhen still couldn't calm down and didn't investigate further.

The memories of eight years ago came back, and my mentality at this time was completely different from that at that time.

Luo Zhen stood on the spot, frowning tightly.

Seeing her gloomy face, Ning Rou thought she had said something wrong, and was about to speak when a strong and cold word came from her ear.

"I'll accompany you." The

unquestionable tone gave no chance of rejection.

This is not an inquiry, but a strong notification.

Ning Rou didn't expect Luo Zhen to make such a request, and immediately froze in place.

Before she could react, the woman's cold voice sounded again.

"I have nothing to do tomorrow, so I can be with you."

"When you're looking for a job, you always have to sign a contract."

"Being divorced doesn't mean you're not even friends."

"As a friend, I don't want you to be deceived by a contract. "

I'll wait for you downstairs at your house at nine o'clock tomorrow morning."

***

Saturday, the weather is still hot and muggy.

Affected by Luo Zhen's words last night, Ning Rou has been restless since she woke up in the morning.

In the summer class of kindergarten, children only have one day off a week.

Baby Ning still had to go to school. Before getting on the school bus, she hugged Ning Rou and kissed her, with a submissive smile on her cheek.

"Goodbye, Mom."

When you are in a panic, the child's voice is the best tranquilizer.

Ning Rou nodded, her expression relaxed a bit.

By the time Baby Ning left, it was already past eight o'clock.

In less than an hour, Luo Zhen will come over.

For no reason, I felt nervous, and I didn't even see anyone. Just thinking of that beautiful face made my heart beat faster.

During the waiting period, Ning Rou was always fidgeting, she was worried that Luo Zhen would find that she could not hear; at other times she was worried that it was too hot outside and Luo Zhen couldn't bear it physically.

In short, no matter how you think about it, you don't feel at ease.

During this anxious waiting, forty minutes passed quickly.

Ten minutes before nine o'clock, Luo Zhen called.

The words from the phone were as concise as ever -

"Come down." The

familiar strong tone instantly confused Ning Rou.

She even forgot to answer, stuffed the parasol into her bag and hurried downstairs.

Although it was only nine o'clock, the temperature outside was already very high.

Luo Zhen came here by taxi, and she was standing at the corner of the yard at this moment, holding that brand new bicycle in her hand.

When Ning Rou went downstairs, she immediately came to the side of the car. Without any communication, she obediently took out the keys from her bag.

"Do you know where to go?"

Luo Zhen unlocked the lock and put the key into the pocket of his trousers. His movements were very natural, as if the car belonged to the two of them.

Ning Rou held the bag in her hand, her cheeks were still slightly flushed, she hesitated for a while before nodding.

"I know."

"Go out on Pingyang Road, turn a corner, and go straight. There is an old street over there."

Maybe she was too nervous, but she spoke much faster than usual.

Luo Zhen turned around pushing the car, and soon came to the road.

This time, without waiting for her to urge, Ning Rou sat in the back seat by herself.

The new car is easy to ride and comfortable to sit on.

The sun was scorching hot, Luo Zhen's arms were exposed outside, and there were already many small beads of sweat on them.

Because she was facing the sun, the sun was dazzling, and she couldn't help squinting her eyes.

Just when he was dazzled, an umbrella appeared above his head.

The waist was also quietly hugged.

"This way, will it be better?"

The voice from behind was soft and soft, and there was indescribable and endless concern hidden in the words.

Luo Zhen exerted a little force with five fingers, and clenched the hand even tighter.

Before he could respond, there happened to be a broken and rugged concrete road in front of him.

When the car passed by, she trembled habitually, and the hand on her waist immediately hugged her even tighter.

Unknowingly, the posture of the two became intimate.

Ning Rou held the umbrella with one hand, and wrapped her arms around Luo Zhen's waist with the other.

Because he was afraid of falling off the car, he didn't dare to let go of his hands.

When no one saw it, my heart started beating wildly again.

With Luo Zhen here, it is destined that he will not be able to find a job this day.

As soon as he arrived at Old Street, Luo Zhen's arms turned pink.

Ning Rou looked distressed, and immediately found a milk tea shop and pulled her in.

Rubbing the air conditioner can't be done in vain.

Milk tea is expensive, but now is not the time to worry about money.

In front of Luo Zhen, what is money?

Luo Zhen sat on the seat for a while, and Ning Rou quickly came over with a cup of ice-cold honey grapefruit tea.

"Did you not take your medicine before you came here?"

She pushed the iced tea in front of Luo Zhen before she finished speaking.

"I asked them to add a lot of honey, drink some, it's good."

Honey can relieve allergies.

It turns out that Ning Rou has always remembered.

Luozhen's eyelids drooped slightly, he neither spoke nor touched the cup of tea.

Seeing that she didn't respond, Ning Rou put some drinks in front of her.

"Ah Luo~"

"Have a drink~" The

soft, coquettish voice makes people reluctant to say a serious word.

Luo Zhen pursed his lips, and after a minute, he finally raised his eyes and asked an irrelevant question.

"Why do you remember it so clearly?"

Ning Rou was taken aback, apparently not knowing what Luo Zhen was asking.

"What?"

Her expression was dull and helpless, and with those clean and clear eyes, she looked even more innocent.

Luo Zhen loosened his lips, slightly stretched his brows, and couldn't bear to press the question any further.

"It's nothing."

After saying this, she finally brought the cup of honey tea over.

After just taking a sip, his brows tightened again.

How can it be so sweet?

How much honey is this?

The fragrance of grapefruit has been completely covered by the taste of honey.

Seeing her frowning, Ning Rou felt a little uneasy.

"What's the matter, doesn't it taste good?" As soon as the words fell, Luo Zhen had already brought the

straw to her lips—

"Taste one."

, to his own mouth.

Ning Rou's face instantly turned red.

She didn't move, and didn't dare to move.

However, Luo Zhen imitated her action just now, and pushed the straw forward again, and urged her gently.

"Taste a bite."

The three words are exactly the same, and the sense of oppression brought by the two times is completely incomparable.

Ning Rou lowered her eyes slightly, just in time to see five fair fingers.

My heart felt inexplicably dry.

After a long while, he finally succumbed to the woman's clear sight, let go of his lips, and bit the transparent straw with lipstick marks in his mouth.

Just one bite, she also frowned.

"It's too sweet."

The corners of Luo Zhen's mouth curved slightly, and then he withdrew his hand in satisfaction.

At this moment, Ning Rou sat in front of her with her body upright. When she spoke, her voice was soft, the tip of her nose was slightly pink, her face and ears were red.

Looking at that fair and delicate face, she shook her head slightly.

The coldness in his eyes cracked silently, turning into spring water.

"Actually, it's not that bad! �

The author has something to say: I would like to call you two 'forgetful wives'

Baby Ning: Sorry!

Can I ask for a comment~

Thanks to the little angel who voted for the overlord vote or irrigation nutrient solution for me during 2021-08-12 05:25:33~2021-08-12 21:00:40~ Thanks to the little angel who

voted for the rocket launcher Angel: only visible to you, Qingqing 1;

thanks to the little angel who threw the grenade: ruthless 1;

thanks to the little angel who threw the landmine: Liu Yifei's girlfriend outside the circle, Shiqi, Mu Ling, the object is strangely handsome, Beizhu 1 Thank you to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: 48 bottles are

only visible to you; 10 bottles of Longa, Qiu Luanliye; 8 bottles of Linlu; 5 bottles with the denominator being one; 4 bottles of Jiang Yimu;

Thank you for your support, I will continue to work hard!