97

"Report all of them?"

Pei Yi opened her eyes, her face full of astonishment.

"How to do it?"

"Is it necessary to get the ledger to record the funds?" The

answer is naturally yes.

Only the ledger can prove that Zhou Ruguang's illegal experiment was financially supported by those six companies.

But how easy is it to obtain such important evidence?

There was silence all around, and suddenly there was no sound in the air.

Pei Yi's body trembled uncontrollably.

Unknowingly, her heart fell into pain.

"Is there anything I can do?"

Her tone sounded extremely low, as if she was restraining some kind of depressed emotion, which made people feel a little pitiful.

Luo Zhen can't answer this question yet.

She didn't hide anything, she spoke the truth.

"I have to check your second brother's company first before I can determine what to do next."

Pei Yi's eyes were slightly red, and she nodded quickly.

"Okay."

"If you need help, you can tell me directly ." "If I

can do it, I will definitely do it." At some

point, the two people's positions became the same.

Luo Zhen is for Ning Rou, what about Pei Yi?

What is Pei Yi doing all this for?

Having known each other for many years and having experienced the incident when they were young, Luo Zhen already knew Pei Yi's true character like the back of his hand.

Pei Yi is arrogant and conceited.

She is too good at disguising, pretending to be a normal person, with a gentle, dignified and considerate surface, but in fact, when doing things, she always only thinks about herself and never cares about other people's feelings.

In other words, it's not that she doesn't want to care, but that in her world, there is no such concept at all.

Luo Zhen may have some sympathy for her at this moment.

Sympathize with her, like herself, with an irresponsible, indifferent father.

But the matter involved Ning Rou, no matter how sympathetic she was, if she should ask, she should ask clearly.

"Why do you help Ning Rou like this?"

"Don't tell me, you really think of her as your sister."

"The hardships she has suffered all these years are all thanks to Zhou Ruguang and Zhou Ruhong, and these two people, one is your father, One is your aunt."

"If you want to make amends for them before getting close to her, I don't think it's necessary."

"I don't think Rourou wants to be you again after being hurt by them ." A tool to reduce guilt."

"What she really wants is a relative who cares about her and cares about her."

"You don't think of her as a sister, but she will probably treat you as a sister, if you Be nice to her, just to make yourself feel better, don't give her false hope of family affection."