25

The list that is almost in hand, just like this.

Still, she was snatched away by Ning Rou who was the most despised on weekdays.

Li Mei was furious for a moment.

The request of the guest must be listened to.

No matter how reluctant she was, she finally said Ning Rou's name with a compensating smile.

"Her name is Ning Rou."

"I'll call her over right now." If the

bill is gone, it means the money is gone.

Li Mei followed Ning Rou's back, the more she thought about it, the more unwilling she became.

The staff at the bar who knew Ning Rou well knew that she was illiterate and could only write her own name.

All her orders were made in advance with Liu Wei.

When a guest orders wine, she just needs to find out the corresponding wine list and sign her name.

These days, there are very few illiterate people. Everyone thinks that Ning Rou's family was too poor when she was a child, and she didn't go to school, so she can't write.

Therefore, few people will laugh at her because of this incident.

Except Li Mei.

Thinking of the money she was about to lose, she was extremely dissatisfied.

She clearly knew that it had nothing to do with Ning Rou, but she still blamed Ning Rou for all her faults.

Anger needs an outlet.

And Ning Rou is obviously the best target to bully.

Before Li Mei could catch up with Ning Rou, a thought of revenge popped up in her mind.

There is a wine cabinet in the background, and there are many people passing by.

Ning Rou squatted at the bottom, looking for wine for the guests in the outer hall.

Before she got up, Li Mei directly took the two bottles of red wine from her hand.

"The guest in Room No. 6 asked you to order some wine. Hurry up."

"I'll bring you these two bottles of wine."

Ning Rou supported her knees, her palms were empty, she was stunned for a while before she realized, her face full of tears It is doubt.

"Why don't you go?"

Obviously, she didn't want to accept this sudden kindness.

Li Mei laughed dryly, taking advantage of the moment Ning Rou got up, and handed over a stack of blank slips.

"I would like to ask you for a roll call."

Specifying an order is only possible if the relationship with the customer is very good.

Ning Rou has always had a dull personality and never speaks nice words to coax others. This is the first time someone has appointed her to bill.

Could it be - is it Luo Zhen?

She couldn't think of anyone else but Rozen.

She was still hesitating, but Li Mei's urging voice sounded again.

"Why are you still in a daze, hurry over there."

No matter who the guest in Room No. 6 is, they are the patrons who come to the bar to spend.

After hesitating for a while, she finally nodded and got up to go.

"I'm going to get my list."

Li Mei smiled strangely when she heard this sentence.

Before she could speak, she reached out and grabbed Ning Rou's arm, and directly pulled her out from the backstage.

"What's the list, didn't I give you a hand?"

"The customer has been waiting for a long time, so don't waste your time." With

such an obvious design, Ning Rou immediately understood what was going on.

She wanted to struggle, but Li Mei's strength was too great, and room 6 was at the end of the corridor, and when she got out of the wine cabinet, she had already arrived at the door of the room.

Pei Yi has been waiting at the door, but never went in.

Ning Rou walked in a hurry that day, her eyes were red again, and she didn't see Pei Yi's face either.

Now seeing that the order was placed for him by a strange woman whom he had never met before, his confusion deepened.

"Your name is Ning Rou?"

Pei Yi's voice was light and pleasant, which matched the elegant temperament around her very well.

Ning Rou had never dealt with such a guest before, and she was stunned in place for a while.

For some reason, looking at Pei Yi's elegant and beautiful face, she suddenly felt a little familiar.

It was as if they had met each other a long time ago.

Too long a memory, she can't remember it.

Maybe, just a wrong memory.

The atmosphere is slightly weird.

Pei Yi's eyes were gentle, without any sharpness in them.

Her prying eyes were well hidden, like a gentle wind, sweeping back and forth on Ning Rou several times, but she was never noticed.

It wasn't until Ning Rou nodded that she quietly retracted her gaze.

"Come in." The

door was pushed open, and the drink price list was on the table.

Ning Rou was a little uneasy, she lowered her head and looked at the blank list in her hand, her heartbeat became even more chaotic.

She was still worrying about billing, and there were small discussions in her ears.

The subject of the topic was actually Luo Zhen.

Ning Rou stood aside with her head down, thinking she had heard wrong.

But in the next second, she heard something about herself from several people.

"Our President Luo's heart is not made of ice."

"Sister Fanxing has been in the Luo family for more than ten years, but she has never been called elder sister."

"How gentle and considerate is her gentle and considerate wife?"

"I really want to see it with my own eyes~"

the speaker , is Lu Yao with the purest personality.

Between the words, there is a deep sense of curiosity.

Zhou Weizhi was amused by her tone, and also remembered the scene of the night when Luo Zhen disclosed the secret of his marriage, and unconsciously followed with a few words of emotion.

"If you can let her say the words 'gentle and considerate', it must be really 'gentle and considerate'."

"Have you forgotten how soft her eyes are when she talks about her wife?"

"Tsk, It's simply not the Luo Zhen I know."

These few people are actually Luo Zhen's friends.

What surprised her even more was that Luo Zhen had mentioned herself to her friends five years ago.

I still use the word gentle and considerate.

Ning Rou lowered her head slightly, half of her face was hidden in the shadows, feeling guilty and uncomfortable in her heart.

The memory was pulled back to the past, inexplicably, a little absent-minded.

It wasn't until a woman's voice sounded like a warbler that she woke up from the pain.

"Do you hear clearly?"

"A total of eight bottles of wine."

The tone was still very gentle.

Ning Rou searched hard in her mind, and finally remembered the names of six bottles of wine, all of which were made in foreign countries.

She can't write Chinese characters, but she can write letters.

As soon as Pei Yi finished speaking, she immediately took out a pen from her pocket, squatted down in front of the table, and opened six wine orders one after another.

And two bottles of wine, can't remember what it was.

The three of Jian Zining were still talking, not aware of Ning Rou's existence at all.

Only Pei Yi focused on Ning Rou from beginning to end.

Ning Rou held the pen in her hand, and her fingertips trembled a little. The white sheet was pressed under her palm, but she didn't know what to write or how to write.

Pei Yi stood at the side of the table, her gaze was slightly lowered, with a faint sense of condescending contempt.

Seeing that the pen in Ning Rou stopped, she was silent for a few minutes before finally reminding her.

"There are two more bottles, Qiurihong and Dongxuesan."

Ning Rou heard the voice behind her, moved her fingertips lightly, but still did not move the pen.

It wasn't until this time that she realized that if the four people in the private room were all Luo Zhen's friends.

The Pei Yi standing behind her at this moment is probably the girl who was with Luo Fanxing that day.

Obviously, the designated order this time was not accidental.

Rather - Pei Yi recognized her.

For no reason, she felt a little embarrassed.

Especially when she felt that Pei Yi's gaze was fixed on her hand all the time, she was even more embarrassed.

These people are Luo Zhen's friends, all of them are daughters of rich families in Haishi, and she has never been from the same world as her.

To be more precise, it was she and Luozhen who were never in the same world.

The long stagnation made several other people aware of the abnormality.

In an instant, the eyes of the three people all shifted to Ning Rou.

There was no malice in these gazes.

But Ning Rou's heart still felt bitter.

The atmosphere suddenly became a little awkward, and all the voices in the room disappeared.

Pei Yi still didn't speak, but just watched Ning Rou calmly.

She couldn't figure it out, this woman didn't have any excellence, she was so ordinary, so ordinary, she couldn't even write, so what was there that Luozhen should miss?

She didn't intend to help, nor did she intend to rescue Ning Rou, but just watched coldly, allowing the other party to fall into this torment and embarrassment.

The surrounding movement became smaller and smaller.

Luo Zhen didn't know when, but stood at the door.

It was so quiet that even Pei Yi didn't notice her coming in.

"I don't want Qiurihong and Dongxuesan."

"The other six bottles of wine will be changed to double." The

sudden cold voice attracted the attention of the four of them.

Only Ning Rou was stunned for a long time before slowly turning her head.

In the pupil, reflected the face she was most familiar with.

The gazes of the two collided far away in mid-air, and there were emotions in their eyes that others could not understand.

Luo Zhen appeared, instantly breaking the embarrassment carefully created by Pei Yi.

Ning Rou blushed a little when Luo Zhen saw it, thinking that the rest of the people didn't know about her relationship with Luo Zhen, her heart beat even more chaotically.

The lines under the pen brushed across, and soon, the other six orders were also opened.

She stood up, and when she left, her head was still lowered. When she passed by Luozhen, she smelled the familiar citrus fragrance again, and her steps became much faster.

Pei Yi's face showed no disturbance.

Everyone present, except Luo Zhen, no one knew what torture she had just done to Ning Rou's mind.

Just as Jian Zining was about to call the two of them to sit down, Luo Zhen walked straight towards Pei Yi, and then, in front of the other three, coldly uttered two words——

"Come out."

With such an indifferent and alienated attitude, even Lu Yao could sense something was wrong.

She was about to speak, but Zhou Weizhi reached out to stop her.

Pei Yi pursed her lips tightly, her face turned pale instantly.

When Luo Zhen turned around, she didn't want to go out, but the legs under her body followed uncontrollably.

She thought she was covering it up very well, but she never thought that Luo Zhen would have seen through her disguise long ago.

In the shadows at the corner of the porch, the air pressure was extremely low.

Luo Zhen's face was hidden in the darkness, and there was a gloomy chill in his eyes.

"That blade was given to you by Luo Zhenting, right?"

"Isn't it nice to wear honor?"

"If those people from the International Piano Association know that the famous young pianist Pei Yi is fifteen years old. That year, in order to win the gold medal in the Jintong Competition, they secretly put blades in the sleeves of their competitors, what would they do?"

"Pei Yi, it's been nine years, you don't think I'm still as stupid as I was when I was seventeen Right ?" The

woman's voice was icy cold, and she calmly spoke out the hurt she suffered back then.

In order to deprive her of the opportunity to go abroad, her father handed out the blade to her friend, and her closest friend, in order to get a title of honor slam, actually stuffed the blade into her clothes.

How ridiculous, how sad -

these two people should have been the people she trusted the most.

Even, during the period when she was injured, he deliberately showed her a caring look.

If she hadn't been discharged from the hospital early, she might never have heard the conversation between Luo Zhenting and Shen Rumei, and she would never have known that the friend who stayed in the hospital to take care of her for half a year was actually the culprit who caused her injuries.

On the same day, she received the confession letter.

She feels sick.

Didn't even look at it, just tore it up.

As for Pei Yi, she went abroad.

Luo Zhen's tone was too calm.

Pei Yi leaned her back against the wall, her body trembling uncontrollably, as if she was afraid or shocked.

It turned out that Luo Zhen knew everything.

When I was young, I was used to living a life full of stars, and it was difficult to accept that there was someone better than myself around me.

For Luo Zhen, she has always been envious and jealous.

The talent she longed for was not worth mentioning in Luo Zhen's eyes.

She worked so hard, practiced day and night, and won the second place in the semi-finals of the Jintong Competition; while Luo Zhen, who put in less than one-tenth of her effort, won the first place.

She was not convinced, nor could she be convinced.

The praise from the outside world, the expectations of her family, and the desire for honor made her accept Luo Zhenting's blade.

Since even Luo Zhen's father allowed it, why couldn't she do it?

It's a big deal, after Luo Zhen got injured, he should visit her more often.

Everything went smoothly.

Perhaps because of guilt, she stayed in the hospital for the next six months without leaving.

Luo Zhen, who can't play the piano, is still excellent in all aspects.

Putting aside those dark jealousies, Pei Yi was finally able to look at Luo Zhen with a fair eye.

At first, I just thought that Luo Zhen was a good date.

In the end, my heart slowly sank.

A full nine years.

From the beginning to the end, she didn't know that Luo Zhen already knew the whole truth.

Shame, regret, guilt - all kinds of emotions rushed into her heart, making her feel ashamed to look at Luo Zhen again.

She wanted to apologize, to apologize for the mistakes she made back then, but her throat seemed to be blocked, and she couldn't utter a single word.

There was some disappointment in Luo Zhen's cold eyes, and it was this slight disappointment that caused her heart torment.

"Embarrassed?"

"When you embarrassed Ning Rou just now, you seemed to enjoy it."

Luo Zhen mocked coldly, his expression was full of disgust.

She didn't want to hear Pei Yi's apology, nor did she care.

Before turning around, she left a last word of warning.

"Don't use your disgusting and hypocritical tricks on Ning Rou, otherwise, I don't mind letting the whole world know the dirty things you did back then."

"Don't forget, your accomplice back then Luo Zhenting, you are doing what you say to me now." Ning

Rou

took the twelve bottles of wine twice before delivering them all.

Li Mei watched from a distance, her eyes were red with anger, but there was nothing she could do.

In the private room, Luo Zhen and Pei Yi were not there.

Did you go out to talk?

After Ning Rou came out, she couldn't help looking around, but she still didn't see the two of them.

Maybe it was because she was too nervous just now, her palms were all wet with sweat.

After thinking about it, she walked towards the toilet alone.

There is no one in the huge bathroom.

She washed her hands before walking towards the last compartment.

There were footsteps behind her, but she didn't notice it at all.

She was still blunt, and she didn't realize that there was someone standing outside the door until she entered the cubicle.

Before the door could be locked, the woman pushed the door open and squeezed in.

It was Rozen who had disappeared for a long time.

There are two adult women standing in a small space, so it is naturally a bit crowded.

Just to go to the bathroom, Luo Zhen followed him no matter what.

Ning Rou bit her lip, her cheeks were so red that they were about to bleed.

She was about to tell Luo Zhen to go out, when there was a slight patter sound in the air, which made her close her lips immediately.

It's the sound of a lock.

She raised her head, just in time to see a pair of snowy and moist eyes in the darkness, gentle as water, so beautiful that she only took one look, and her breathing became disordered.

The atmosphere is a little ambiguous.

The bodies of the two were very close, but there was no direct contact.

The air is full of suppressed love.

Ning Rou's heart was suddenly dry and hot.

She wanted to leave, but Luo Zhen suddenly stretched out his hand, gently encircled her waist, and instantly forced her into a corner.

She was a little scared and a little nervous.

Before he had time to ask Luo Zhen what he wanted to do, a warm and humid heat encroached on

his ears—— "How are you going to thank me for helping you out?"

The author has something to say: Luo Zhen always lacks love , only Rou Rou sincerely treats her well, without any purpose or interest, and gives her what she wants most, a warm home

Of course, Ning Rou is a gentle, tenacious, and unyielding person. She is easy to be content. After experiencing such torture, she has no hatred left in her heart. She just cherishes the hard-won life even more. She is illiterate and has no hobbies. , very quiet, dull, but use her own way to live hard, live every day, try her best to feel the happiness of freedom, and only a person like her can make Luo Zhen never forget

. Thank you at 2021-08-12 00: From 18:46 to 2021-08-12 05:25:33, the little angel who voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution for me~

Thanks to the little angel who cast the mine: Qingqing, Yan Qi, and Sunset Flute;

Thanks to the little angels of irrigation nutrient solution: 20 bottles of Au_NB; 18 bottles of lionab; 2 bottles of 46946391; this is a very good name, 1 bottle of Liang Wei is married today;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!