72 pt. 2

In her life, she can't make up for Luo Zhen either.

Pei Yi's heart stopped suddenly, and her ears were buzzing.

She lowered her eyes, glanced at Ning Baobao, and found that the other party was looking at her and smiling. In an instant, a strong bloody smell filled her mouth.

Before Ning Rou could react, she saw the blood on her face disappear quickly, and then she couldn't close her eyes, and she passed out directly.

***The

doctor said that he fainted because of a major stimulus and too much emotion.

This is the whole night.

Ning Rou asked for leave, and took Ning Baobao to watch in front of the hospital bed all night.

When Pei Yi opened her eyes in the morning, all she saw was Ning and Baby Ning's face.

Ning Rou probably hasn't slept, the dark circles under her eyes have come out.

Ning Baobao looked very energetic, seeing that she was awake, she immediately asked a question with concern.

"Auntie, are you still feeling uncomfortable?"

Pei Yi didn't feel uncomfortable physically, but she felt uncomfortable when she was asked by Ning Baobao.

She turned away, afraid to look at this cute little face.

It wasn't until Ning Rou helped her sit up that she responded in a low voice.

"It's not uncomfortable anymore."

It's ten o'clock in the morning, and the concert is scheduled for three o'clock in the afternoon, and the venue is the kindergarten where Baby Ning is studying.

Ning Rou was about to ask if she wanted to cancel the performance, when there was a burst of pleasant piano sound in the air.

It's Pei Yi's cell phone ringtone.

Naturally, it is important to answer the phone first.

Ning Rou took the phone out of her bag and handed it to Pei Yi.

It was Jian Zining calling.

It should be related to Logan.

Because worrying is a bad thing, Pei Yi didn't turn on the speakerphone, and turned down the volume a bit.

However, this time, what Jian Zining brought was finally good news.

"I found Luozhen."

"I heard that she was kidnapped by her father's lover in retaliation because of a five million check.

" I'm lying in the hospital."

"The doctor said, you can wake up at night."

"By the way, where are you now?"

The author has something to say: Luozhen was almost online, but it's not a big

problem Everyone, please help me to collect it in advance. The story of

Sister Fanxing's story

[GL under the stars]

taciturn and restrained attack (Luo Fanxing), cold and seductive (Xu Yinuo)

broken mirror reunion + chased wife chasing crematorium

From school to adulthood, because it is The story of adulthood, so the character is not the same as the campus period of this article. It will be written in mid-October

. Thank you for the little angel who cast the overlord ticket or the irrigation nutrient solution~

Thanks to the little angel who cast the rocket launcher: 15702129 1;

thanks to the little angel who threw the grenade: pHoton, 1 caramel horse head;

thanks to the little angel who threw the landmine: Wangchen, 55120226 1;

Thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: 30 bottles of suddenly waving, Wangchen; 10 bottles of Yaboo, Panax notoginseng, Ke Anhao; 3 bottles of Mizushima; 2 bottles of Qing; 1 bottle of cute dried fish;

very Thank you for your support, I will continue to work hard!