6

Memories were swirling in my heart like the wind, and it only took Luozhen a second to remember that one morning five years ago, Ning Rou asked her the same question—

"Ah Luo, do you like children? "

Two women, how can they have a baby?

It's pointless to discuss this issue, not to mention, she has always hated children.

In her eyes, some children are born with sins, such as herself.

Twenty-seven years ago, Su Zhi and Luo Zhenting got married.

Not long after the marriage, Luo Zhenting had another woman outside, and this was the first time Su Zhi caught him cheating.

At that time, Su Zhi was only twenty years old. At such a good age, which young girl would be willing to suffer this kind of grievance?

Su Zhi made up her mind to get a divorce, but at this moment she was found out to be pregnant.

After having a child, women always have more scruples. Coupled with the strong dissuasion of relatives and Luo Zhenting's begging and repentance, this marriage did not end in the end. Luo Zhenting may make a promise that he will never mess with men and women in the future relation.

However, there are only zero or countless cheating times, being caught once will only make Luo Zhenting be more careful next time.

In the blink of an eye, thirteen years have passed.

Because her health deteriorated after giving birth and she was busy taking care of her daughter, Su Zhi did not discover her husband's secret.

In front of her, Luo Zhenting has always played the role of a perfect husband and perfect father. His acting skills are so poor but so good that even Luo Zhen, who just remembered, found out that he had a lover outside, and Su Zhi was still was kept in the dark.

It wasn't until Xiaosan came to provoke trouble that she realized that the happy family she cherished and protected all these years was just a false dream bubble, and she was the only one who was deceived by that illusion from beginning to end.

She regretted not getting divorced for a moment of soft heart back then, but time cannot be reversed, and she can't go back to the past. Unknowingly, she attributed the mistake to the young Luo Zhen, until she was dying, she was still chanting over and over again, " It's not the right time'.

What's the wrong time?

Obviously talking about Logan.

As a mother, a mother who could forgive her cheating husband for her daughter, Su Zhi's love and devotion to Luo Zhen is unquestionable.

Such a contradiction, she loves her daughter so much, but she can't help but complain that the timing of her arrival is not right.

It was also this selfless love and inexplicable resentment that made Luo Zhen fall into the abyss of endless pain.

Loathing the Luo family and Luo Zhenting is just a reflection of her inner self-loathing.

With the blood of the Luo family on her body and "Luo" in her name forever, the Luo family she hates the most is destined to be herself.

The childhood trauma brought about by the original family is profound and indelible.

If he had the choice, Luo Zhen also hoped that he would not be born.

In this way, Su Zhi can regain her freedom at the age of 20 and pursue a new life instead of living like this life, losing freedom because of pregnancy, losing health because of dystocia, losing precious time because of taking care of her daughter, because The husband's infidelity lost his happiness and smile, and he was depressed all day long. He died in remorse at the most regrettable age of thirty-three.

Do you like children?

How could you like it?

If you really like it, you won't marry a woman.

Luo Zhen didn't understand why Ning Rou asked this meaningless question again after five years.

She pursed her lips, and suddenly thought of Luo Baiyue, the daughter Shen Rumei gave birth to Luo Zhenting, her sister with Luo Fanxing.

Just as the little sister's white, chubby and cute face came to mind, a loud and piercing cry sounded in her ear, and in just an instant, the sullenness in her eyes was replaced by boredom.

In the past five years, she has gone back to Luo's house no more than ten times, but in her impression, almost every time she goes back, Luo Baiyue is arguing non-stop, sometimes for a toy, sometimes to avoid going to school In short, everyone in the Luo family must listen to her.

He is obviously only a five-year-old child, but he is spoiled by everyone and has developed a stinking problem all over his body. Not only is he arrogant and savage, but he is also extremely strong. He is a thousand times more annoying than Luo Fanxing, who just came to the Luo family back then.

No, children are synonymous with trouble.

Just thinking about it, Luo Zhen couldn't help frowning, and gave the same answer as before without hesitation.

"I don't like it." The

expected answer.

Ning Rou was not surprised at all, but her expression was still slightly stagnant.

Even she herself didn't know what she was looking forward to, Luo Zhen hated children, she knew it five years ago.

A gust of night wind blew by, she didn't speak anymore, and quickly looked away from the woman's cold and beautiful face, but the two hands on the handlebars unconsciously exerted force.

In the hot and humid air, she thought of her life before she met Rozen - the

dark and damp basement, the strong and cramped iron cage, the cold and flooded operating table, the check-ups day and night, and the never-ending food. Medicines and injections are not enough.

This is the secret of her being able to give birth to a woman.

Since she was born, she was just a test subject, a living sample for human research; meeting Luozhen was the only luck in her unfortunate life.

And these, Luo Zhen didn't know anything about it.

The gloomy air flow scattered and floated in all directions, and neither of them could calm down.

At some point, Ning Rou's hair was blown away by the wind, and her face was completely buried in the shadows.

She stretched out her hand and brushed the messy hair on her cheeks back behind her ears, her movements were gentle and docile, slowly, like a little hamster wiping its face with its paws, so blunt and cute.

The two stood facing each other, Luo Zhen was a little taller, when he lowered his eyes, he could only see a small pink nose tip and a few strands of black and soft shiny hair.

Her heart softened almost instantly, and even her eyes became as gentle as usual.

She no longer struggles with the issue of children, because there will never be any children between her and Ning Rou.

She only cares about Ning Rou.

The bright white full moon hangs high in the night sky, and the surroundings of the road become more empty and quiet.

Luo Zhen walked forward and stopped in front of the bicycle, apparently not intending to let people go easily.

"You still haven't told me why you want to get a divorce."

After asking and asking, it's still the same sentence.

Ning Rou lowered her head and was wearing a white loose short-sleeve. Two slender arms protruded from the wide cuffs, which made the clothes even more unfit. Her lower body was a pair of black women's sweatpants, which were too big As soon as the wind blows, the two trousers will sway, making people dare not imagine how thin the two legs inside are.

Just by looking at her clothes and the dilapidated bicycle in her hand, one can guess how hard she has been through the past few years.

It's impossible not to feel bad.

Luo Zhen pursed his lips slightly, his heart was sour and astringent.

Maybe she was afraid that Ning Rou would use words like 'deal' to perfuse herself, before Ning Rou could say anything, she vomited out all the doubts in her heart.

"Don't make any more deals with me. If it's just a deal, then you are the one who broke the promise first. I agreed at the beginning that if you divorce, I will give you a sum of money so that you don't have to worry about making a living for the rest of your life. I will give you that money. I gave it to you, why didn't you accept it? If it was just a deal, why didn't you stop me and reject me that night five years ago, instead we still had sex?"

"Ning Rou, don't take me for a fool—" the

so-called The transaction is just a poor excuse full of loopholes.

Luo Zhen's eyes were wet and red, and there was a trace of inseparable sadness and anger hidden between his brows.

She was angry that Ning Rou left her, and she was also angry that Ning Rou didn't tell her anything, and even after the two reunited, she still wanted to lie to herself.

In the middle of the night, on the deserted long street, two women stood under the warm yellow street lamps, their shadows stretched by the moonlight for a long, long time.

Facing the repeated questions, Ning Rou was a little flustered.

She has always been a person who can't lie, originally thought that the phrase 'just a deal' was enough for Luo Zhen to leave Yuanxiang and her own world, but she never thought that Luo Zhen would be so obsessed with divorce.

What she wanted to say, she gave birth to a daughter for Luo Zhen.

Thinking that Ning Baobao might be waiting for her at home alone, some uneasy irritability suddenly appeared on her face.

She bit her lip, looked up at the beautiful woman in front of her, and finally shook her head and begged in a low voice until she saw the undeniable strength in her eyes.

"I don't want to say it."

"Ah Luo, let me go."

Such a humble and pitiful begging made Luo Zhen's hands and feet go cold instantly.

Ning Rou called her A Luo, and Ning Rou begged her to let her go.

She closed her eyes, all kinds of emotions were surging back and forth in her heart, before she had time to suppress the pain, another soft voice came from her ear -

"You know why I came to Yuanxiang."

How could you not know?

It's just that I don't want to believe it.

Yuanxiang is a well-known "double season" small county in China. It is as hot as a stove in summer and as cold as an icehouse in winter. It is almost impossible to feel the existence of spring and autumn throughout the year.

Luo Zhen is naturally sensitive to heat and cold, and the temperature in the air is too high or too low, which will make her skin all over her body red and painful.

She simply couldn't stay in a place like Yuanxiang.

From the moment Luo Fanxing said that she saw Ning Rou in Yuanxiang, she guessed that she had been looking for her ex-wife for five years, but she actually didn't want to be found by herself.

The atmosphere suddenly became awkward.

Occasionally, one or two chirping of cicadas and insects could be heard in the haystack, which made the road even more quiet and lonely.

The corners of Luo Zhen's eyes were reddish, and the delicate face reflected a faint sadness, his cheeks were pale, and there was no trace of blood.

After several minutes passed, she stretched out her right hand tremblingly, and grabbed the handlebar of the bicycle.

"I'll take you back."

Five slender and slender fingers landed firmly in the middle of the front of the car.

Not only beautiful, but attractive.

Ning Rou was stunned for a moment, wondering why Luo Zhen suddenly changed the subject, subconsciously stared at that perfect white hand for a few seconds.

It wasn't until the other party took the bicycle away from him that he remembered to refuse.

"No, no need."

Luo Zhen's eyelids drooped slightly, his attitude was still firm, but his tone of speech was much softer, as if he was begging.

"Sorry, I didn't expect my presence to cause you so much trouble."

"After tonight, I will leave."

"Let me see you off—for the last time."

The sudden apology made Ning Rou stand still.

Although she had long hoped that Luo Zhen would go back, at this moment, she still needed some time to digest the news of Luo Zhen's departure—

this time, it is estimated that the two of them would never see each other again.

For some reason, when she realized this, her heart couldn't help but tighten.

feeling bad.

Just like when he left Rozen.

It's just that she wanted to leave that time; but this time, she forced Luo Zhen to leave.

Everything is her own fault.

She is the one who is least entitled to suffer.

Ning Rou was in a trance, and unconsciously let go of her hand.

By the time he reacted, he had already sat on the back seat of the bicycle.

"Are you seated?"

The woman's voice was gentle and deep, and she thought of Luo Zhen's life after she moved out of Luo's house.

She even forgot that Luo Zhen taught her to ride even the bicycle.