109

At the request of Luo Zhen, Zheng Bang investigated Li Ze's economic situation in the past five years.

As he himself said, the year he went abroad, his account balance was a full two million, and it was indeed only in the past two years that he slowly lost all of this money.

In order to make ends meet and get rid of his gambling addiction, he found a job in a casino after spending all his money.

Once you do it, you've done it now.

After making sure that Li Ze was not lying, Luo Zhen took him back to the country.

However, when he arrived in Fenghe County, he was not allowed to meet Jian Xue.

"How about it, have you found Li Ze?"

"Is he very proud of that evil spirit?"

The other four people thought that the blackmail letter back then was sent by Li Ze.

Today, when he is mentioned again, only resentment remains in Jian Xue's heart.

Luo Zhen nodded, not hiding the fact that he found Li Ze.

"We found him."

"You can rest assured that I will definitely avenge you and make him pay for what he did back then."

Jian Xue couldn't help but smile when she heard this.

But what she didn't expect was that Luozhen's "things he did back then" never referred to the blackmail letter, but to the fact that

they treated Ning Rou as a test object and imprisoned her for twenty-four years thing.

***

Pei Li is the president of the company, but he can't stand the fact that the entire financial department is staffed by Xu Zhong.

Although he wanted to find out the truth, things were far more difficult than he imagined.

Twenty days passed, and he had only a small portion of the accounting records.

And Pei Yi also returned to Pei's house at this time.

Zhou Ruguang got out of the car, and before he entered the living room, he saw a person sitting on the sofa.

Pei Li just came out at this time and greeted him with a smile.

"Dad, little sister is back. I'll ask auntie to cook a few more dishes tonight."

Zhou Ruguang's expression was a little unnatural when he heard these words, and he nodded after a few seconds.

"En." The

father and son were talking, and entered the room one after the other.

Seeing Zhou Ruguang appear, Pei Yi immediately got up from the sofa and smiled slightly.

"Dad."

"Why didn't you tell me in advance when you're going back to China? Where's your mother?"

It was still the familiar gentle voice in memory, but the state of mind of the two brothers and sisters at this time was completely different from when they were young.

Hearing these words, Pei Li glanced at Pei Yi and took the initiative to explain.

"Dad, I called my elder brother in the afternoon, and my elder brother said that he has been on vacation recently and has time to spend with his mother, so my younger sister will go back to China first."

Pei Yi followed suit.

"Big brother heard that I was sick, so he asked me to go back to China for treatment and he will take care of my mother."

Pei Yi has always cared for his younger siblings, and doing so is in line with his character.

Zhou Ruguang didn't think too much, and his expression relaxed a lot.

"That's fine."

"Father is free tomorrow, so I will accompany you to see a psychiatrist."

Pei Yi was taken aback when she heard the sound, then shook her head after realizing it, and politely rejected the proposal.

"No need, Dad, I have already asked Xu Xian, she will accompany me."

In Zhou Ruguang's eyes, Xu Xian is now Pei Yi's girlfriend.

It's not surprising that the two are close.

He didn't force him to see a doctor, he just gave an order.

"When you come back, show me the medical bill."

Pei Yi nodded obediently, with a docile expression.

"Understood, Dad."

After dinner, Zhou Ruguang entered the study as usual.

As for Pei Li and Pei Yi, they went for a walk in the garden together.

As they walked, they came to the most hidden corner of the garden.

Pei Li looked around to make sure no one was passing by before speaking in a low voice.

"Help me watch, don't let anyone come over."

Before Pei Yi figured out what her brother wanted to do, she saw the young man in front of him bent down, his body clinging to the fence of the outer wall, groping into a pile of weeds in the dark .

It seems that he is looking for something.

A few minutes, but as long as years have passed.

When Pei Li came out, his forehead was covered with hot sweat, and his body was covered with dirty grass leaves and plaster. What was left was the small black video camera in his hand.

Pei Yi's attention was instantly attracted by this little machine.

"Second brother, when did you hide the camera in the grass?"

Pei Li breathed a sigh of relief after confirming that the camera was not damaged, but turned off without power.

"The second day after you and mom left, I sneaked home once in the name of taking documents, and then hid the camcorder in the garden."

"Dad probably didn't find out."

Pei Li hid the camcorder , and then returned to the room with his sister.

As for Zhou Ruguang in the study, he didn't know anything about it.

Pei Li operated on the computer, and half an hour later, all the videos in the camcorder were imported into the computer.

The working time of the video camera is 72 hours, that is to say, the video captures what happened between the second day and the fourth day after the Pei family left.

Pei Li clicked on the video, and the screen showed that it was daytime, but no one appeared in the camera.

He dragged the progress bar, and when the time came to seven hours, it was estimated that at eight o'clock in the evening, there was finally a rustling sound from the garden.

At first, there was only a man's voice, but it was a pity that it was too far away to hear clearly, and then there was a thin woman's voice.

Women's voices are smaller and muffled than men's.

Ten minutes later, a wheelchair and a pair of man's feet appeared in the camera. As the man moved forward, the position of the wheelchair was constantly moving.

After a while, there were two more people in the picture.

One of them was naturally Zhou Ruguang, and the other was a woman—

a woman in her fifties.

The woman's body was extremely thin, her upper body was leaning on the wheelchair, only half-sit, her lower body was covered by a thin blanket, her hands were on her knees, curled up weakly.

She looked very weak, her face was pale, she couldn't see any color at all, her hair was more than half white, and was tied behind her head by a wooden hairpin. She looked gentle and dignified. Although she was no longer young, her face was still soft and charming.

Presumably, she is Ning Rou's mother.

Pei Yi's breath was stagnant, and her eyes were fixed on the screen.

Before he knew it, his back was covered in cold sweat.

She reached out and pointed at the screen.

"Second brother, can you zoom in here?"

She pointed at the woman's neck.

Pei Li nodded, and tapped the mouse with his fingertips. Soon, the picture was still and then zoomed in.

It is clearly visible that a silver necklace hangs around the woman's neck.

Looking at the style, it seems to be popular decades ago.

"It's a necklace."

Pei Li muttered to himself, apparently thinking of what Pei Xuan saw in the safe before.

Pei Yi frowned, her heart clenched tightly, unable to speak a word.

Although she already knew that Zhou Ruguang had done many terrible things, but when the moment came to witness it with her own eyes, she still couldn't accept it.

After all, that was the biological father who grew up with them and cared for them.

Pei Li sighed, pressed the cursor, and the screen continued to play.

On the screen, the man walked from the back of the wheelchair to the front of the wheelchair, and immediately stretched out his hands to support the handles of the wheelchair, squatting in front of the woman.

Because the distance was too far, I couldn't hear what he said, but I could only see his lips moving, and when he spoke, there was a smile on his face.

Seeing that modest and gentle smile, Pei Li and Pei Yi turned pale.

The woman on the screen was the same as them. Seeing the man smiling at her, her face turned pale with anger, and her body couldn't help shaking.

It was obvious that she was extremely disgusted with the man in front of her.

She was obviously very weak, but she was still panting, and raised her right hand vigorously, grasping the silver necklace around her neck with trembling fingertips, and with all her strength, she tore the necklace off her neck and threw it to the ground viciously.

The man was treated like this, with a gentle smile still on his face.

He stood up, went to the necklace and picked it up, then walked behind the woman with a smile, ignoring the woman's struggle, and put the necklace on the woman's neck again.

After reading this paragraph, Pei Li and Pei Yi's expressions were extremely ugly.

No one knows what mood they are in at the moment.

Seeing his father do such a thing to a poor woman with his own eyes, even Pei Li, who still cared about his family, felt completely chilled.

No one with a conscience would accept that he has such a father.

Pei Yi couldn't bear to look any longer, and quickly turned her head away.

"Second brother, cut this video, I'm going to send it to Luo Zhen, and ask her what to do next."

Pei Li nodded, with a flash of pain in his eyes.

"Okay."

"I didn't expect, Dad—"

The tone was full of disappointment, and it was obvious that he was really heartbroken.

But looking at his sister's pale face, he still spoke a few words of comfort.

"Didn't you say that Ning Rou thought her mother had passed away?"

"Her mother is still alive, so she should be very happy."

"Little sister, go sit on the sofa for a while, and I'll cut a section where only Ning Rou's mother is alone ." You can send Ning Rou a video of her, I think she will feel better."

Although he has never had direct contact with Ning Rou, Pei Li has also heard a lot about Ning Rou from Pei Yi. related matter.

Knowing of her twenty-four years of captivity, he could not help feeling sympathetic to the half-sister.

Mentioning Ning Rou, Pei Yisong's expression finally looked better.

"Second brother, thank you."

Pei Li shook his head, sitting in front of the computer and watching the video, not long after, he cut together the clips of Ning Rou's mother leaving the country alone.

**

Over the years, because of Ning Rou's departure, Luo Zhen and the Luo family have almost lost contact.

After Luo Zhenting was paralyzed, she went home a lot more often.

When she returned to Haishi that night, she just received a call from Shen Rumei, saying that Luo Fanxing was also on vacation tonight, and asked her if she had time to go home for dinner.

Without Luo Zhenting's control, the old house finally felt like home.

Luo Zhen did not refuse Shen Rumei's invitation, and asked the driver to drive the car back to Luo's house.

In mid-September, half a month has passed since the start of school.

When Luo Zhen arrived home, Shen Rumei was still cooking in the kitchen, while Luo Fanxing was playing with Luo Baiyue on the sofa.

Coming back in a hurry, Luo Fanxing didn't even change his clothes, he was still wearing Yi Gao's school uniform.

In the past two months, her hair has grown a bit. It used to only reach her ears, but now it has grown to her shoulders.

"When will you go back to school?"

After spending time with Yuanxiang, the relationship between the two sisters is now very harmonious.

Seeing Luo Zhen again at this moment, Luo Fanxing is much more relaxed than before.

She put Luo Baiyue from her arms on the sofa, then stood up, and walked in front of Luo Zhen in two or three steps.

"The curriculum is tight, I have to go to class every day, and I have to go back to school tomorrow morning."

Luo Fanxing didn't pay much attention to studies in the first and second grades of high school, and in the third year of high school, he had to work harder than others.

If others attend class, she has to attend; if others don't, she has to make up lessons.

After so many days, people lost a lot of weight.

Luo Zhen nodded, walked to the sofa and sat down.

"Don't push yourself too hard, there are many good universities in China, you don't have to go to Shanghai University."

Luo Fanxing bit her lip and replied in a low voice.

"I still want to try."

"And, moreover, Haida is very close to the Academy of Fine Arts."

Academy of Fine Arts?

Luo Zhen frowned slightly when he heard these two words.

Just as she was about to ask, Luo Fanxing's face turned red, and the next moment, the topic was changed.

"By the way, when will Sister Ning Rou return to Haishi?"

"I miss her, and I miss the baby too."

Speaking of Ning Rou, Luo Zhen's eyes suddenly softened a lot.

"Soon."

Although Luo Baiyue loves to cry, she is still a little afraid of Luo Zhen, the big sister who doesn't come home all the year round.

At this time, she was sitting between the two older sisters, quietly listening to the two talking, not daring to make any noise, her upper body was completely shrunk into Luo Fanxing's arms unconsciously.

She didn't raise her head until there was no sound from all around, and asked Luo Fanxing softly.

"Sister, who is the baby?"

Luo Fanxing looked embarrassed, and it was only then that she realized that the Luo family didn't know that Ning Rou had a daughter.

On the other hand, Luo Zhen has a calm expression.

"It doesn't matter, we have to talk about it sooner or later."

This implied that Luo Fanxing would tell the matter.

Luo Fanxing understood the meaning of this sentence, hesitated for a while before letting go of her lips, and patiently explained the identity of Baby Ning to her sister.

"Baby is Sister Luozhen's daughter. In terms of seniority, she is also our niece."

"Yueyue, when the baby comes back, you will be an aunt. From now on, you can no longer be as willful and ignorant as before."

aunt?

Luo Baiyue half-understood, and blinked her big eyes lightly.

"I'm the baby's aunt?" The

five-year-old girl was raised by her family and looked like a lucky baby.

Luo Fanxing looked at the little sister with a helpless face, thinking that with Luo Baiyue's temper, if she wants her to learn how to be an aunt, it is better to pray that she will not bully the baby when the time comes.

"Yeah."

"You're an aunt. From now on, you have to take good care of the baby, understand?" The

baby hadn't arrived yet, so Luo Fanxing had to warn her in advance to prevent the little ancestor in front of her from bullying others in the future.

The three sisters were sitting on the sofa talking, completely unaware that Shen Rumei had already walked out of the kitchen.

It wasn't until a woman's voice came from behind that the three of them turned their heads together.

What I saw was naturally Shen Rumei in an apron with a surprised expression on her face—"Luo Zhen, when did you have a

daughter?"

It's really almost the end of the text. 55555

Fanwai is probably the short happy and warm daily life of the parents, so

thank you for voting for me during 2021-10-23 23:15:43~2021-10-25 02:36:40. Little angel of liquid~

Thanks to the little angel who threw the rocket launcher: Watanabe chestnut, 1 meatball;

thanks to the little angel who threw the grenade: job number 5076, Zhao Buxiong, 1 lemon essence with a black pot on his back;

thanks for throwing the mine My little angel: Niluban, 3060282, Mu 1;

thanks to the little angel of irrigation nutrient solution: I don't know 40 bottles; 21 bottles of watermelon; 20 bottles of LaLaLa; what? ! 15 bottles; 10 bottles of elk with spots on rice; 5 bottles of 45999142; 3 bottles of rookie's brilliant; 1 bottle of claypot rice;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!