77

Ning Rou was not feeling well, so she could only ask for leave from Tangshui Shop.

Luo Zhen wanted her to rest more, and told her not to go to work in the bar at night, but she faltered it.

After careful questioning, I found out that she had asked for leave the night before yesterday.

Or to take care of Pei Yi.

"She taught the baby to play the piano, and she fainted in the piano room. I can't leave her alone."

Both of them took a bath, and now they are lying on the bed again.

Ning Rou pressed her back against the wall, allowing Luo Zhen to hold herself in her arms.

Speaking of Pei Yi, she remembered the robbery of the wine store again, and her tone became softer.

"If it wasn't for her, I might still be in the police station."

Hearing this, Luo Zhen's face changed slightly.

In just five days, Ning Rou's attitude towards Pei Yi has changed so much.

If she came later, the two might have become 'good sisters'.

"Why is she so nice to you all of a sudden?"

"I flew here specially from Haishi to meet you, not only to help you out, but also to teach the baby how to play the piano."

"There is nothing going on between the two of you without telling me, right? "

An unintentional statement, just to tell the truth of the facts.

Ning Rou bit her lip, buried her head down, and never dared to look at the woman beside her again.

Luo Zhen guessed right.

There is indeed an unspoken secret between her and Pei Yi.

That is, the sisterhood that both men are aware of but never mention.

Pei Yi's appearance this time is indeed very different from before.

She was also wondering where the other party's transformation came from, until she received the fifty thousand yuan, and finally figured it out——

Pei Yi, perhaps knew her identity.

Ning Baobao just played the simplest piece of music for her, so even if she had to pay, why would she need to pay so much?

That money is more like a kind of compensation.

Ning Rou realized that it was impossible not to be afraid.

But thinking about what Pei Yi has done these days, she is not so afraid anymore.

If Pei Yi wants to report on her, why should she give her money?

Once captured and brought back to the laboratory, even if there were 500 million yuan, she would not be able to spend it.

Because the curtains were drawn, the room looked dark.

Luo Zhen's bracelet was around Ning Rou's waist, and his fingertips moved unconsciously.

"Why didn't you talk?" The

more she asked, the more guilty Ning Rou felt.

She didn't know how to explain, so she could only keep silent.

Seeing that she refused to speak, Luo Zhen became even more puzzled.

"Pei Yi, she doesn't like you, does she?"