114

Ning Chun was lying on the hospital bed, looking extremely weak.

    The long time of fasting made her face appear abnormally white, and her lips were slightly cracked due to lack of water.

    Ning Rou glanced into the room through the door, her eyes immediately turned red.

    Before tonight, she never thought that she would see her mother one day, let alone that her mother had lived the same dark, imprisoned life as her these years.

    "Mom."

    A soft whisper sounded, and a tear flowed down the eye socket.

    Feeling the slight trembling of the woman's body beside him, Luo Zhen clenched the hand in his palm more and more tightly.

    "Auntie will wake up tomorrow."

    "Rourou, I'll take you back first, okay?"

    After a whole night of tossing around, it will already be half past two in the morning.

    Ning Rou is pregnant, how can Luo Zhen give up her working so hard?

    "Baby is still waiting for you at home."

    Ning Rou finally had some reaction when mentioning Baby Ning.

    She turned her head and looked up with a pair of moist eyes, instantly making Luo Zhen's heart soften.

    "Ah Luo, can I still come to the hospital tomorrow?"

    "Of course, when Auntie wakes up tomorrow, I will take you and the baby to see her. I think she will be very happy." The corners of

    Luo Zhen's lips curved slightly, The tip of his right finger gently touched the corner of Ning Rou's eye.

    "Don't cry."

    "I saw you cry, I want to cry too."

    Hearing these words, Ning Rou nodded with red eyes and smiled softly.

    "Well, I won't cry anymore." As

    soon as she finished speaking, she moved closer to Luo Zhen's side, immediately raised her head, put her lips on those two thin lips, and kissed proactively.

    "Ah Luo, let's go home."

    Too long apart, no matter how close you can be.

    What's more, the woman in front of him helped her rescue her mother.

    ***

    Baby Ning arrived at the old house at six o'clock in the afternoon.

    Although she is a newcomer, everyone is very enthusiastic about her.

    She saw Aunt Fanxing, whom she hadn't seen for a long time, and learned from her that she would live in this big house for a long time to come.

    "Auntie, is this Mommy's home?"

    Luo Fanxing nodded, then shook her head quickly.

    "This is Mommy's home, and it will be your and Mom's home in the future, you know?"

    Ning Baobao couldn't help but pursed his lips and smiled when he heard this sentence.

    She and Luo Fanxing were sitting on the sofa in the living room talking, Shen Rumei was preparing dinner in the kitchen, as for Luo Zhen, she was taking Ning Rou to the hospital for a prenatal checkup.

    "Auntie, when will Mommy and Mommy come back?"

    Ning Baobao was wearing a yellow dress, and still had his own small water bottle hanging around his neck, which still contained some unfinished medicine.