4. It's just a deal, Miss Lowe

Ning Rou raised her head slightly, her hands were hanging by her side, trembling slightly uneasy.

In a noisy environment, it is always difficult for her to distinguish the various voices intertwined and ups and downs in her ears, and sometimes she even mishears the guests' requests.

At this moment, she could barely guess what Luo Zhen was talking about based on the shape of Luo Zhen's mouth when speaking.

It seems that they are still struggling with the separation of the two back then.

Why did you divorce?

This issue should have been clarified five years ago.

However, some secrets are destined not to be spoken.

Ning Rou pursed her lips, a trace of struggle and pain flashed in her eyes, and after a long time, she murmured a word, her tone full of pleading.

"Don't ask, it's been a long time, hasn't it?" The

expected answer.

Luo Zhen had already guessed that Ning Rou would not say anything, even if she did, there was a high probability that she was here to deceive her.

She knows Ning Rou too well, just like Ning Rou knows her.

If Ning Rou really gave a reasonable reason for divorce five years ago, according to her personality, it would definitely be impossible to sign the divorce agreement and let Ning Rou leave.

But it was precisely because she didn't even have a perfunctory excuse that she conceitedly and conceitedly regarded the divorce as Ning Rou's petty temper.

The atmosphere was oppressive and tense, and it was extremely cold against the dim light around.

Luo Zhen closed his eyes, pursed his lips tightly, and the expression on his face gradually froze.

No matter how she thought about it, she couldn't think of any reason for Ning Rou to give up her status as the young wife of the Luo Group and come to Yuanxiang, a remote and remote place, to live a hard life of working two jobs a day.

Something must have happened here that she didn't know about.

The person who is most dissatisfied with their marriage is Luo Zhenting.

Even though same-sex unions have been legally recognized, most traditional-minded people find it difficult to accept them, and Luo Zhenting is one of them.

What's more, he wanted to have a grandson for a long time, and it was impossible for Ning Rou to give birth to a son and a half for their Luo family.

During their three years of marriage, Luo Zhen was asked by him to divorce Ning Rou more than once.

Perhaps, he was the one who caused Ning Rou to leave.

Luo Zhen took a deep breath, his expression relaxed, and his voice became much softer.

"Did Luo Zhenting pressure you in private to let you leave me and Tianhai City?"

"Don't be afraid of him, the Luo family has been in charge of me for a long time. Now, it is I who control him, not him. Tell me, Did he force you to leave back then?" It is

undeniable that she subconsciously hoped that the difference between the two was caused by external forces rather than problems in their own relationship.

If it's the former, she is absolutely confident in getting Ning Rou back; but if it's the latter, it means that her five years of missing and searching are actually meaningless.