34

Luo Zhen's pupils were faintly sullen.

    Obviously, she was angry.

    Hearing the questioning in her ear, Pei Yi felt an uneasy fear in her heart, and she didn't even dare to look at the woman in front of her.

    She did come here with Luo Zhen.

    Since we parted at the bar that day, Rozen never stayed in the hotel again.

    She had asked Jian Zining and the three of them, and Luo Zhen had contacted them all in private, but he just didn't answer her calls or reply to her messages.

    It wasn't until this morning that she saw Luo Zhen appearing downstairs in the hotel from the window on the fourth floor, and even rode away the bicycle that Luo Fanxing rode back last night, so she hurriedly followed up secretly.

    All the way, from the old courtyard on Pingyang Road, to the Fragrant Tea House on Donghui Street.

    Even though the scorching sun was hanging in the sky, the surrounding temperature was frighteningly low.

    Luo Zhen's whole body exuded a chill, and the air around him seemed to be frozen into ice, extremely dignified.

    The atmosphere became more and more awkward.

    Pei Yi is the youngest child of the Pei family. There are two older brothers. One started his own company and the other went abroad for further study. Her mother is the only daughter of the previous generation of the Pei family. She inherited all the property in the family. She was a well-known music conductor when she was young. ;Dad is an internationally renowned obstetrician and gynecologist, and my aunt is the best anesthesiologist in China.

    Growing up in this kind of family, her childhood can be said to be happy and fulfilling.

    Since she was a child, everyone in the family has paid attention to her, and she also enjoys the feeling of being surrounded by stars.

    Because of this, she has become more and more demanding of herself.

    She cares about the piano, and she cares more about the piano carrying its own honor.

    What happened back then was indeed what she did wrong.

    I came here today to apologize for this incident.

    Because she left the hotel in a hurry, she didn't wear any makeup. The skin on her face was very fair. It wasn't Ning Rou's natural morbid paleness, but the acquired milky whiteness.

    The moment she plucked up the courage to look up, warm white sunlight shone in her eyes, and the color of her pupils was black with a little gray.

    Ning Rou's pupils are also gray, but they are thicker and very obvious, almost invisible black.

    Luo Zhen looked at those eyes that were somewhat similar to Ning Rou's, and immediately frowned even tighter.

    Before he could turn his eyes away, a soft voice filled with apology sounded beside his ear.

    "I asked Sister Fanxing, she doesn't know where you are, I can't find you, so I can only meet you in this way, and say sorry."

    The apology, which was ten years late, sounded very sincere .

    Luo Zhen's expression changed slightly, and he quickly moved his eyes away from the woman's eyes, but the disgust in his eyes did not decrease at all.

    "I said before that you don't need to apologize for what happened back then. I don't want to hear it, and I won't accept it."

    "As for your apology, I don't care how much of it is sincere."