15

The Senhe studio where Chu Ning attends class is on West Street, some distance from Xiangchaxuan.

Luo Fanxing rode on the bicycle and rushed fast, and arrived at the downstairs of the studio in fifteen minutes.

This is not the first time she came here. When she was following Xu Yinuo, she would come here almost every day.

After coming and going, the staff in the studio saw her somewhat familiarly.

She had just parked her bicycle at this moment, and before she had time to go upstairs, a tall and thin strange woman in her thirties came out of the door with a lunch box. It seemed that she was going to eat.

"Little sister, are you looking for a boyfriend again?"

"They're not here today, they went to the mountains to paint, go back quickly."

Luo Fanxing raised his eyes, and after thinking for a while, he realized that this woman is an assistant in the studio. Responsible for meals and accommodation for students.

"Sister, when will they come back?"

"It's about seven or eight o'clock in the evening."

Seven or eight o'clock, is it so late?

Luo Fanxing couldn't help frowning, showing some embarrassment.

There are only two painting classes in the first high school, and the training places are all in Yuanxiang. Because there are more people, they are usually divided into four small classes.

And Xu Yinuo and Chu Ning are not in the same class.

After thinking about it, she still asked tentatively.

"Have all the students gone?" The

woman nodded upon hearing the sound.

"I've all gone."

It seems that today is really not a coincidence.

Luo Fanxing sighed slightly, and thanked the woman.

She was about to push the cart and leave, but a woman's voice sounded behind her again, and her footsteps stopped suddenly.

"By the way, there is a girl who didn't go, and is still in the studio on the third floor."

Girl—is it Xu Yinuo?

Luo Fanxing didn't dare to ask, her heart beat faster, and her hand holding the handlebar unconsciously loosened.

She didn't put the car back until the woman left, and went to the third floor alone.

The studio has five floors, the first floor is the parking lot, the second floor is the office area, the third floor is the studio, and the fourth and fifth floors are dormitories.

Xu Yinuo only signed up for classes and did not pay for board and lodging, so he had to solve the problems of eating and lodging by himself.

Luo Fanxing didn't know this, and soon saw the person he was looking for in the last studio on the third floor.

Perhaps in order to save electricity costs, the air conditioner in the room was not turned on. Although the two windows on the outer wall were wide open, the room was still very hot.

Xu Yinuo was sitting near the door. He was wearing the white short-sleeved school uniform that the two of them had met last time. His long black hair was stuck to his back. Looking from the back door, his back seemed more and more slender.

She lowered her head, the paintbrush in her hand never stopped, she was so focused that she was almost absorbed.

It was very quiet in the hallway, there was no sound at all.

Luo Fanxing stood at the back door, not even daring to move, let alone say hello.

Inexplicably, she felt that her coming was a mistake.

Just like the last time the two met, it was just that she unilaterally troubled Xu Yinuo.

Maybe Xu Yinuo didn't care about her apology at all.

Luo Fanxing was a little bored, and remembered the scene when the two met for the first time.

Two years ago, she was revised by Luo Zhenting because she refused to accept her wish. Out of revenge, she skipped classes for 20 days as soon as she entered school, and finally succeeded in being invited to the rostrum by the dean at the summary meeting at the end of the month. Yinuo met a teacher.

Of course, Xu Yinuo spoke on stage as an outstanding freshman representative, while she was criticized in public as a negative example.

The same grade, the same girl, but the image of the two in the eyes of outsiders is very different.

Luo Fanxing still can't forget the contempt and contempt in Xu Yinuo's eyes when he passed by him when he came to the stage.

Like a proud and beautiful white swan looking down on an ugly and humble duckling.

Isn't it just to make a speech on stage, what's there to be proud of?

Luo Fanxing couldn't figure it out, but couldn't help being angry.

This undisguised look of contempt and disgust made her ashamed, and it also made her turn her attention to Xu Yinuo like a demon.

Are there really such excellent and perfect people in the world?

Obviously impossible.

Xu Yinuo must have shortcomings, as well as bad points.

She wanted to find out all the imperfections in Xu Yinuo, and then return the same contempt to the other party, and then trample on the other party's dignity.

It's a pity that the more you pay attention, the more ashamed you will be.

Xu Yinuo was really good, so good that she couldn't find the slightest chance to stand up.

Not only does she have excellent academic performance, but she also receives scholarships every year. She is also very talented in painting and is always praised by teachers. Her looks and appearance are also exceptionally superior.

The only thing that can be called a flaw is that indifferent character.

Xu Yinuo had no friends at school, never played with other girls, and spent all his time outside of class studying and drawing.

Occasionally, Luo Fanxing wanted to muster up the courage to say a word or two to her, and it was very difficult to ask her if she still remembered herself.

If Lu Xiaoyu hadn't said that there was an affair between her and Chu Ning this time, the two of them might still have no intersection.

At this point, the memory came to an abrupt end.

Luo Fanxing sighed softly in his heart - Xu Yinuo did have the right to look down on him.

She was about to leave, but there was a slight 'dong' sound in the air.

The next moment, the girl who was sitting at the table and was serious about drawing had tilted her head and leaned on the table, and the paintbrush in her hand fell to the ground.

It seems that he fainted.

Luo Fanxing was taken aback, he didn't care about the interruption, he pushed the door open and ran over.

Xu Yinuo did pass out.

I don't know if it's hot or hungry, but her face has no color, her forehead and cheeks are covered with a thin layer of sweat, her bangs are all sticking to her skin, she looks very pitiful.

The tablet screen on the table was still on, and on it was a Q-version sketch of a pair of heads. It looked like two girls leaning together. The style of painting was very cute and cute. It is an electronic pen that is matched with the tablet.

Although Luo Fanxing didn't learn how to draw, but after being with Chu Ning for half a month, he somehow understood something.

The picture sketched on this tablet obviously cannot be the homework required by the studio.

The only possibility is that Xu Yinuo takes orders online to help people paint and make money.

Xu Yinuo is a resident student, and she rarely goes home. To be more precise, Luo Fanxing has been observing her secretly for so long, except for winter and summer vacations, she has never seen her go home once.

Regarding her family situation, I have never heard other people discuss it.

There were rumors before that she had a rich boyfriend outside the school, who was very old and a social person, and would always come to the school to look for her, often picking her up at the hotel at night and sending her back the next morning.

The rumors spread so miraculously that Luo Fanxing almost believed them.

But soon she discovered that this matter was false, and the false ones could no longer be false.

Because the resident students need to ask for leave to stay overnight, Lu Xiaoyu, the vice chairman of the student union, searched all the leave notes, but couldn't find the one promised by Xu Yinuo.

I don't know who is so boring, making up these things to slander a girl's innocence.

Luo Fanxing was very angry, and her dissatisfaction with Xu Yinuo quietly faded away unconsciously.

At this moment, looking at that pale face like paper, she felt a little sad.

The studio was equipped with surveillance cameras, and the teacher on duty soon discovered that some students had fainted.

After a while, the doctor arrived.

Luo Fanxing was a little worried, but he was relieved when he heard the doctor said that it was just heatstroke.

Xu Yinuo took the medicine, but didn't wake up so quickly, and still lay on the table with her eyes closed.

The teacher was afraid that something might happen to her again, so he finally turned on the air conditioner before leaving.

This sleep is an hour.

When Xu Yinuo opened his eyes, what he saw was Luo Fanxing dozing off with his chin propped up.

The tablet and pen were all put away, and what was left was a cup of warm milk tea.

The white and fragrant milk cap floats on top of the milk tea, which looks very attractive.

Before she could react, her stomach growled.

The room was very quiet, even the slightest noise was noticeable.

Luo Fanxing woke up from sleep in a second, and the two looked at each other, and the atmosphere suddenly became awkward.

Obviously, Xu Yinuo was hungry.

"Didn't you have lunch?" It 's not

just lunch, you didn't eat dinner yesterday.

Being seen in a predicament, Xu Yinuo's eyes were sullen, his expression was still as proud as a peacock, and his tone of voice was also very impatient.

"none of your business?"

"I told you, I have nothing to do with Chu Ning."

"Why are you here?"

As soon as she finished speaking, she stood up from her seat and put the milk tea back in front of Luo Fanxing.

"If there is nothing else, please leave and don't disturb my painting." The

merciless refusal and the cold and direct refusal made Luo Fanxing stunned for several minutes before recovering.

"I, I'm here to apologize for what happened last time."

"Don't be angry, I misunderstood you before."

"As for the milk tea, I invite you to drink it." The

sweet girl's voice sounded very sincere.

Xu Yinuo frowned, a look of surprise flashed across his face, and his voice was still cold.

"No need."

"Chu Ning is not in the studio today, you can go." There

was another expulsion.

Luo Fanxing felt frustrated, and subconsciously defended herself in a low voice.

"I have already broken up with him."

"I didn't come to see him today."

"I came to see you."

Xu Yinuo paused when he heard the sound, and pursed his lips tightly.

Without any further hesitation, she finally brought back the milk tea and at the same time issued the last order to evict guests.

"I forgive you for misunderstanding me that night, and I also accept your milk tea. Can you go now?"

"Also, if there is no important matter in the future, please don't come to me again."

Luo Fanxing stood still, He looked very embarrassed.

She didn't speak any more, just nodded, and walked out with her schoolbag in her arms.

In the studio, Xu Yinuo stared at the milk tea in his hand and didn't recover for a long time.

Stomach, still very hungry.

You can eat after paying the bill in the afternoon and getting the money.

Xu Yinuo put the milk tea aside, turned on the tablet and continued to draw. Only fifteen minutes later, there was another familiar sound of footsteps outside the door.

Could it be Luo Fanxing again?

She put down her brush and looked up at the door.

Sure enough, the girl who came in was the girl she had guessed.

Luo Fanxing was carrying two boxes of lunch in his hand, Xu was embarrassed, his face was a little red.

Before Xu Yinuo could open her mouth to drive her away, she pursed her lips and smiled softly.

Looking at her appearance, she lost the disobedience she had at school, and instead became much more obedient.

"Eating should be considered a very important thing, right?"

"Can you draw a picture for me?"

"I'll exchange it with you for lunch."

Xu Yinuo frowned, folded his hands on the tablet, and curled his fingertips slightly , with a sharp cold light in his pupils, his gaze was always fixed on Luo Fanxing.

Like curious, like confused.

After half a day, Fang just made a cold sound.

"What do you want to draw?"

Seeing her let go, Luo Fanxing's eyes were full of joy, and then he stretched out his right hand and pointed at himself.

"Draw myself." In the

***

hotel, Luo Zhen still stayed in the room alone because of his severe allergic symptoms.

The curtains in the room were closed, and the room was dark, and the only thing used for lighting was a small lamp by the bed.

The yellow light shrouded the head of the bed, reminding her of the scene when Ning Rou curled up on the sofa and waited for her to go home.

She didn't want to think about it, but she couldn't help indulging in this warm and beautiful memory.

The feeling of home that she was attached to has disappeared since Ning Rou left.

No matter how I think about it, I can't think of why the two of them have come to this point.

Who is that man? Is it really that good?

Good enough to make Ning Rou give up the beautiful life of being rich and comfortable, and come to live the hard life now.

The more I think about it, the more problematic I feel.

When he lost his mind, the phone rang.

Luo Zhen picked it up and looked at it. It was Zheng Bang calling, and he answered it immediately.

"Miss Luo, we have found the house that Ms. Ning rented during her pregnancy."

"It's at the end of Huaisang Village, and the owner is also there. She has a lot of audio-visual records about Ms. Ning."

"If it's convenient , I suggest you come over in person."