35

A person, why do not have a home?

    Such a question is too esoteric, Ning Baobao's little brain is still thinking about it, but he still hasn't figured it out.

    She just felt bad.

    Because she felt the sadness emanating from Luo Zhen's body, which was so obvious and undisguised.

    She wanted to comfort her, but she didn't know how to comfort her. She pursed her two soft pink lips slightly, and muttered for a long time, but said nothing.

    Luo Zhen's thoughts gradually drifted back to five years ago, to the small villa he bought outside Luo's house, and to the days of getting along with Ning Rou after marriage.

    They are all pictures of happiness, and every time she recalls a little more, her heart will sink more and suffer more.

    After the car drove out of Pingyang Road, the body stabilized.

    At some point, Baby Ning hugged Luo Zhen's waist, and leaned his head into her embrace again.

    There was an intersection ahead, just at the red light, the speed of the car slowly slowed down, and soon came to a smooth stop.

    Luo Zhen recovered from his memory, and only then did he realize how tightly the child in his arms hugged his waist, as if he was afraid that she would run away.

    It's been a long time, and I haven't tasted this feeling of being trusted, cared for, and relied on.

    Even though the other party was only a child less than four years old, this hug with all her strength in her arms still temporarily filled the broken void in her heart.

    Thinking of the question Ning Baobao asked just now, the pain in her eyes was gradually dispelled, and when she spoke again, her tone returned to calm.

    "Auntie took you to the shopping mall last night, okay?"

    The front and rear windows of the car were closed, so the outside sound could not come in, so the inside seemed much quieter.

    Her voice was a little low, but very soft, and every word and sentence was very clear.

    But Baby Ning in her arms didn't react at all.

    Didn't even move a bit.

    Luo Zhen felt strange, frowned slightly, and for a moment, he only saw a pair of slightly closed eyes.

    Are you asleep?

    Obviously not.

    Because the thin and white eyelids and thick and curly eyelashes are trembling.

    Luo Zhen had never seen Ning Baobao like this.

    She has almost zero experience with children, and Ning Baobao is the first child she is willing to take the initiative to contact.

    Looking at the silent child with closed eyes in her arms at this moment, her heart panicked inexplicably.

    She cautiously stretched out her right hand, and gently stroked that pink and soft cheek with her index finger, but unfortunately, she still didn't get any response.

    What's wrong?

    Suddenly stopped talking.

    Luo Zhen's eyebrows were immediately furrowed even tighter. She didn't know how to deal with this situation, nor did she know how to coax the children.