36

The word 'Dad' is both unfamiliar and familiar to Baby Ning.

    Unfamiliar because Ning Rou never took the initiative to tell her about 'father'; familiar because almost every uncle and aunt who just met her would ask her the question Luo Fanxing is asking now.

    Who 'dad' was, she didn't know.

    The little head thought for a while, and then she said the words that Ning Rou used to deal with outsiders verbatim—

    "Dad and Mom are divorced~"

    "Baby's father is not here, he is far away ~"

    Divorce?

    Such a young child, how can he understand what divorce means?

    These two sentences of Ning Baobao must have been learned from Ning Rou.

    Luo Fanxing pursed her lips, with a little shame in her eyes.

    It is not very appropriate to seek the truth from such a young child who does not understand anything.

    She didn't intend to ask any more questions, just when she got up, there was a slight sound of footsteps behind her, and when she turned around to look back, she saw Jiang Rong walking towards the dining table with vegetables.

    The meals are still made by the chefs invited from Haishi.

    Within a few minutes, a small round table was covered with dishes and soup bowls. There were eight dishes in total, including meat, vegetables and pastries.

    Although the portion looks small, it is definitely enough for two adults and one child.

    Luo Fanxing stared at the small, sweet and tempting sesame mille-feuilles in the round plate, feeling familiar.

    This crispy pancake seems to be the most famous restaurant in Haishi - Dianyuwan's signature dim sum.

    Jiang Rong saw her confusion and couldn't help sighing.

    "It's made by the master of Dianyuwan."

    "Boss Luo said that Miss Ning used to like to eat this."

    As soon as she finished speaking, Luo Zhen came out from the study, still holding a stack of documents in his hand.

    Jiang Rong didn't dare to chat anymore, and quickly disappeared after taking the file.

    In a blink of an eye, there were only three people left in the front hall.

    Luo Zhen prepared children's special bowls and chopsticks in advance, and Baby Ning used them very well, so there was no need for adults to worry about them.

    While eating, Luo Fanxing looked up from time to time to observe the quiet little girl opposite.

    Unexpectedly, it really made her find a new doubt.

    Ning Baobao's gesture with chopsticks was not particularly elegant.

    When she uses chopsticks to pick up vegetables, she pinches the outside of the chopsticks with her thumb, and pinches the underside of the chopsticks with her middle finger, ring finger and little finger in turn. With only these four fingers, she can hold the chopsticks firmly, except for the extra fingers. His index finger, as if there was no place to put it, was bent and rested on the chopsticks, which was very abrupt and redundant.

    In Luo Zhenting's words, it's like, "Hold the chopsticks like this, go out and make people laugh, and embarrass the Luo family!" Not at all girly!