99

Because of Luo Zhen's relationship, Ning Rou usually only dared to see Pei Yi secretly.

But this time was different, this time, Luo Zhen and Ning Baobao accompanied her to the hotel.

The moment she opened the door and saw a family of three, Pei Yi instantly took two steps back into the room.

It was still difficult for her to face Luo Zhen and the three people in front of her.

Shame made her want to run away, but she knew it was useless to run away.

She could only pretend to be calm.

"Why are you here?"

Her tone sounded indifferent, but in fact, her voice was all there? Trembling slightly.

Even the blood on his cheeks gradually faded away.

Ning Rou saw the panic in her eyes, and quickly explained in a low voice.

"Thank you for your help with this matter."

"You and Dr. Xu, are you free this afternoon?"

"If it's convenient, I'd like to invite you to have a meal at home."

Dinner?

Pei Yi's expression was momentarily astonished.

She never thought that Ning Rou would invite herself to dinner at home, let alone that Luo Zhen would agree.

"You want to invite me and Xu Xian to dinner?"

She was so shocked that she had to confirm it again.

Ning Rou nodded, with a faint smile on her lips, and when she spoke, her voice was full of anticipation and joy.

"Well, it was A Luo's idea."

"She said, I want to thank you."

Pei Yi's face changed slightly, she looked at Luozhen, and quickly retracted it within half a second, she couldn't believe her ears.

It wasn't until the all-too-familiar cold female voice sounded in the air that she was sure that Ning Rou's words were true.

"Why didn't you see Dr. Xu?"

Luo Zhen had already investigated Xu Xian's identity clearly.

As Zhou Ruguang's most promising disciple, the fact that she came to Yuanxiang with Pei Yi already showed her position.

Luo Zhen's tone was much gentler than when they met last time.

Pei Yi's stiff body relaxed quietly, and her right hand was also released from the doorknob.

"She went out to buy medicine, and she will be back soon."

"You guys come in first." With

that said, it is considered as acceptance of the invitation.

Ning Rou followed behind Pei Yi, took Ning Baobao's hand and entered the room.

As for Luozhen, he was at the back.

Pei Yi's ankle was seriously injured, and her dressing had to be changed every day. The window of the room was open, but there was still a faint smell of medicine around her.

The family of three sat on the sofa, and Pei Yi stood by the bed and tidied up the white gauze on the bed and the piles of documents that were scattered randomly.

Her feet are injured, and it is not convenient to move.

Ning Rou watched quietly, and naturally carried Baby Ning in her arms to Luo Zhen.

Immediately afterwards, she got up from her seat, walked to Pei Yi's side in two or three steps, and took the initiative to pick up the dozens of scattered papers for him.

"I'll clean it up for you."

"Go and sit for a while, okay?" The

kind and soft tone floated gently into the ears along with the wind.

Pei Yi was startled, and when she loosened her fingertips, the papers in her hand floated to the ground.

Before she could answer, Ning Rou had bent down and picked up the papers one by one.

Since she was a child, it's not that no one has treated her so well.

But the kindness of the Pei family is completely different from that of Ning Rou.

Pei Yi's lips were tightly pursed, and her face turned pale again.

She looked at Ning Rou, clenched her hands into fists unconsciously, then loosened them weakly, her heart seemed to be blocked, and she couldn't let it out.

Ning Rou's hair was tied into a low ponytail, hanging loosely behind her shoulders, and there were a few strands of loose hair falling on both sides of her cheeks, which made her skin whiter, the kind of white that was close to sickness, and looked human. Very weak, her limbs are slender, her waist and back are thin, unlike the pale skin on her cheeks, her body is full of strength everywhere.

Like a small bamboo that will never be destroyed by wind and rain.

Such a person is hard not to be attractive.

Pei Yi looked at that pretty side face, and suddenly felt a little bored.

Before he could say "thank you", Luo Zhen's voice came from behind him.

"Go and sit on the sofa.

With a calm voice, you can't hear likes or dislikes.

Pei Yi nodded, and before turning around, she finally said those two words to Ning Rou—

"Thank you. "The

two mothers were packing things by the bed, and Ning Baobao was sitting alone in the corner of the sofa.

Seeing Pei Yi approaching, she bit her lip, her little face was a little tangled.

After hesitating for a while, she finally decided Unable to hold back, she slowly moved towards the middle of the sofa, and when Pei Yi sat down, the two of them happened to be leaning against each other.

"Auntie Pei, what's wrong with your feet? "

It's impossible for Pei Yi not to like a good boy like Ning Baobao. The

two of them practiced the piano together before and got along very well.

Although they haven't seen each other for a while, Ning Baobao doesn't feel strange when they talk at this time. Min.

Pei Yi stretched out her hand and touched Baby Ning's little head. When she spoke, her voice became much lighter unconsciously.

"Auntie was not serious when crossing the road, and accidentally got into a car accident, so her foot was injured."

"When you cross the road in the future, be careful, you can't be like Auntie, you know?"

Car accident?

Ning Baobao didn't understand the meaning of these two words, but from Pei Yi's tone, she could tell that it was not a good thing.

She nodded, her expression as cute as ever.

"Hmm~"

"Auntie, my mother taught me to recognize the traffic lights~"

"Mom said that you have to have a green light to cross the road~"

Pei Yi couldn't hold back when she heard this, she also pursed her lips and smiled softly.

It's a pity that not only her foot was injured, but also her hand was broken. In the future, she will no longer be able to teach Baby Ning to play the piano like before.

The freshman and the first novel were talking when someone knocked on the door.

Xu Xian should be back.

Pei Yi wanted to open the door, but Luo Zhen took a step too fast.

She had just stood up from the sofa when Luo Zhen had already opened the door.

Xu Xian has met Ning Rou and Luo Zhen, but she has never met Ning Baobao.

Although they had known for a long time that the two had a four-year-old daughter, when they saw the little girl on the sofa, her eyes couldn't help but widen.

With the medicine bag in her hand, she was stunned for a few seconds before stepping into the room.

With Pei Yi's introduction, soon, they officially met.

The matter of eating is so settled.

The papers scattered on the bed were all piano scores, all scattered and small fragments.

Ning Rou couldn't understand it, but Luo Zhen could.

Not only did she understand the melody, but also from the few words, she saw that the writer had a problem with his hand strength——

Pei Yi's handwriting has always been neat and beautiful, and she would never write in such a crooked manner.

No wonder, the last time she said that she could no longer play the piano, it turned out to be true.

Luo Zhen knew what the piano meant to Pei Yi, so she couldn't help being a little surprised.

But she didn't say anything.

Since I want to eat at home, I plan to cook by myself.

As for what to cook, of course, it is up to the guests to decide.

Pei Yi and Xu Xian talked about five dishes in total, Ning Rou and Luo Zhen added three more dishes, plus soup, it was eight dishes and one soup.

It's enough for four adults and one child.

Luo Zhen came by car, and before going home, the five of them went to the big supermarket on Central Street.

Although it was for grocery shopping, the first thing after entering the supermarket was to buy yogurt for Baby Ning.

Luo Zhen was pushing the shopping cart, and Ning Baobao was sitting inside, holding onto the railing of the cart tightly with both hands, and giggled when the cart moved.

Children love to play with these novelties.

Ning Rou was also happy watching, and walked slowly behind Pei Yi and Xu Xian.

"Baby likes Luo Zhen very much."

Pei Yi couldn't let go of what she had done, her lips moved, but she didn't make a sound.

In the end, it was Xu Xian who answered the words for her.

"Yeah."

"Miss Luo also loves babies very much."

Ning Rou's face flushed slightly, the smile on her lips deepened, her gray eyes looked at the two people ahead, and her eyes were full of tender love.

"Alo always loves the baby."

"Sometimes I really worry that she will spoil the baby."

Like a happy wife and a happy mother, although the words spoken are complaining, every word has a taste of happiness.

Pei Yi saw love, satisfaction, and joy in Ning Rou's eyes.

These beautiful emotions derived from love are completely contrary to the negative emotions in her heart. They quietly let her heart slowly move from pain to peace.

She looked at Luo Zhen's back, looked at Baby Ning's smiling face, and suddenly calmed down.

" No."

"Luo Zhen is a very smart and sensible person."

"She will be a good mother."

After all, she has been friends for many years, and Pei Yi's words are still very reliable.

Ning Rou's lips curved slightly, and she also nodded.

"Ah Luo is really good."

"No matter what she does, she does it very well."

"In the future, she will definitely be a role model for the baby."

Her admiration and love for Luo are really hidden in these two sentences In the words.

Pei Yi didn't think these words were wrong, but she added one more sentence.

"Luozhen is excellent, and you are also very good."

"She is a role model for the baby, and so are you." The

subconscious firm maintenance seemed to give confidence.

Ning Rou turned her head and glanced at Pei Yi, and found that the other party was also looking at her, she couldn't help being stunned.

It took a few seconds before she blushed and said 'thank you' softly.

After Luo Zhen took Ning Baobao to buy yogurt, he and Ning Rou went to the meat and vegetable section to buy vegetables.

As for Pei Yi, she secretly left the supermarket with Xu Xian.

According to seniority, she is Ning Rou's younger sister, that is, Ning Baobao's aunt.

After all, it was the first time to go to Ning Rou's house, and due to emotion and reason, he couldn't go empty-handed.

The supermarket is located in the most prosperous central street, surrounded by several large gold stores.

Pei Yi's family went to ask, and in the end, they finally chose a satisfactory set of children's silver jewelry.

Ning Baobao is a rabbit, and the suit is a zodiac model, named Fugui Baotu. There are five pieces in total, including a longevity lock, two bracelets and two anklets.

The price is not too expensive for a set, but the most important thing is the mind.

It only took 20 minutes to buy gifts, and the two went back to the supermarket, and the battle between Luo Zhen and Ning Rou just ended.

The five of them went home together.

While Luo Zhen was going to the next room, Pei Yi secretly gave Ning Rou the silver jewelry box she had prepared in advance.

It was the first time to be an elder, and it was also the first time to buy a gift for a child, so she was a little embarrassed.

Xu was afraid that Ning Rou would refuse, so she backed away.

"This is a meeting gift for the baby."

"I bought it temporarily, so don't be disgusted. I will prepare another set when I go back to Haishi later."

Dislike?

How could you dislike it?

Ning Rou lowered her head, did not speak, turned around and went to the bed, and carried her daughter over.

The mother and daughter didn't know what to say, and when they came back, the silver jewelry box was already held by Baby Ning.

There was no reason to refuse, and the gift was finally accepted.

Before Pei Yi could react, someone held her cheek and kissed her. Immediately afterwards, a cute and childish sweet voice sounded in her ears—

"Thank you, auntie~"

The author has something to say: soft Maternal family +1

Thanks to the little angels who voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2021-10-06 22:45:45~2021-10-07 03:06:24~

Thanks to the little angels who cast mines: Mo Lan, 1 escape room; thanks

to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 31 bottles for four seasons; 15 bottles for ghost repair prison; 10 bottles for 123 wooden man, 45372006; 5 bottles for chirping and nettle;

Support, I will continue to work hard!