48

When Luo Zhen returned to the room, Ning Rou had already applied the medicine by herself.

As for the hint of unknown meaning just now, the two tacitly did not mention it again.

Luo Zhen's face was not very good-looking, as if he was suppressing the anger in his heart.

Seeing that something happened, Ning Rou hesitated for a while, then got up and walked over, and asked softly.

"What's the matter?"

It's been less than half a month since I came to Yuanxiang, and I'm leaving.

It will take three days to go back and forth this time, plus dealing with Luo Zhenting's matter, I'm afraid it will take at least a week before I can come back.

Luo Zhen's brows were filled with sorrowful ups and downs.

Not only for the upcoming parting, but also for Ning Rou's body that has not yet fully recovered.

She didn't want to go, but she had to.

After being silent for a long time, he loosened his lips and confessed that he was leaving.

"Luo Zhenting raised another woman outside."

"The other woman is pregnant, and now she is looking for her to drive Shen Rumei and Luo Fanxing out of Luo's house."

"Tomorrow, I will go back to Haishi to deal with this matter."

Ning Rou was startled when she heard the sound, her expression was full of shock.

She knew that Luo Zhenting had a romantic nature and always liked to play with women outside, but Shen Rumei had been with him for thirteen years, and Luo Fanxing had also called him his father for thirteen years. How could he not remember any of the feelings he had for so many years? ?

She found it unbelievable, but when she thought that Luo Zhenting had asked someone to stuff razor blades into Luo Zhen's clothes in order to prevent Luo Zhen from going abroad, she didn't find it strange anymore.

After all, it's not surprising that a person who can even hurt his own daughter will do any unconscionable things.

Shen Rumei is very kind to Ning Rou. She knows that Ning Rou likes to eat the old milk tea she made. Every time she makes it at home, she always asks her servant to send a copy to Ning Rou; as for Luo Fanxing, she is even more kind to Ning Rou It's enthusiasm, and I don't meet many times, but every time I see her, I always call her 'sister-in-law' and 'sister-in-law'.

Compared with them, Luo Zhenting seemed extremely hypocritical and disgusting.

Ning Rou didn't want Shen Rumei and Luo Fanxing to be driven away, so she subconsciously said something nice for them.

"Luo Zhenting is too bad."

"Mrs. Luo and Fanxing are so pitiful. You go back and help them, okay?"

Her eyes were full of pleading, and her voice was always soft.

Moved by her words, Luo Zhen subconsciously stretched out his hand, caressed her face, and laughed and joked.

"You only care about them."

"I'm leaving, so don't you have anything to say to me?"

Her tone was a little dissatisfied and complaining, but her voice was soft and deep.

Ning Rou's face turned red and hot when she was asked, and the hand covering her cheek felt cool from time to time. In this alternating cold and hot torture, she couldn't speak a single word.