63

Before Luo Zhen hung up the phone, Ning Rou guessed that she was leaving.

Parting always comes so suddenly.

Just like last time, when Luo Fanxing called, Luo Zhen left.

It's impossible to say no.

Especially when the two have just re-established their relationship and it is time for honey to adjust the oil, it is even more difficult to bear the separation.

Back in the county, it was only four o'clock.

Thinking of the last time they wanted to meet but couldn't see each other when they were separated, the first thing Luo Zhen did after returning was to take Ning Rou to buy a mobile phone that could make video calls.

Ning Rou didn't have WeChat, Luo Zhen specially registered one. As for WeChat video calls, Ning Rou knew how to use it.

Before the kindergarten was over, the car drove to the gate of the garden.

The two sat in the car and tried to open the video with their new mobile phones. They could clearly see each other's faces from the screen, but the atmosphere was always a bit sad.

Luo Zhen didn't want to leave either.

Looking at Ning Rou's fair and beautiful face, she subconsciously sighed, then stretched out her hand and hugged him into her arms, and said a few words in a low voice.

"Luo Zhenting has gone too far, I have to go back."

"I'll be back in a week."

"During this time, you have to take your medicine, you know?

" If the proprietress knows that working in the store will aggravate your ear problems, she certainly doesn't want you to continue."

"When you encounter difficulties, don't worry or cry. Call me and talk to me. Say, let's discuss and solve together."

The voice next to the ear rang out one sentence after another.

It was obviously all words of concern, but Ning Rou's face couldn't help but get hot and red.

Luo Zhen really changed a lot.

She was delighted by this change, and also felt nostalgic for it.

The joy and nostalgia were so strong that she spoke out what was in her heart before she recovered her senses.

"Well, I see."

"I'll take the baby and wait for you at home."

Home——in this world, there is no word that can touch Luo Zhen's heart more than 'home'.

Ning Rou said, take the baby and wait for her at home.

Parting is not all bad.

At the very least, it allows people to speak the truth that they would never normally say.

Luo Zhen left in a hurry. When she left, she didn't even take the computer, but she didn't forget to take Ning Rou and Baby Ning's hair.

It was noon the next day when we returned to Haishi.

Luo Fanxing was at school and didn't know about the mess at home.

Shen Rumei thought that she was going to get a divorce, and was about to call her back, but Luo Zhen stopped her.

"You and I can solve this matter without telling Fan Xing."

Shen Rumei didn't understand this sentence.

Her expression was full of puzzlement, obviously she didn't expect that Luo Zhen would really stand by her side.

After all, for so many years, Luo Zhen's attitude towards her has always been very cold.

"The two of us solve it?"

Luo Zhen pursed her red lips tightly, thinking of the dirty things Luo Zhenting did to her two wives over the years, her eyes gradually turned cold.

"When you get to the hospital later, no matter what the woman asks, just nod your head and agree, don't argue with her."

"Leave the rest to me."

"If Luo Zhenting wants a divorce, let him leave. "

"I can guarantee that it won't be long before he kneels down and begs you to get back together."

"After marrying into Luo's family for thirteen years of being controlled and oppressed, you won't, are you really willing to just leave like this?"

Luo Zhen The voice was extremely cold.

Shen Ru's face changed drastically, and a strong sense of fear welled up in his heart.

She understood the hint in Luo Zhen's words.

For Luo Zhenting, she really couldn't be reconciled.

For so many years, she had abided by her duties as a wife, but the final result was that she was ruthlessly abandoned.

How could there be no hatred in her heart?

Not to mention the matter of Luo Zhenting's cheating, but the fact that Luo Fanxing's wish was forcibly revised back then, and he had to be sent to a high school, this matter has always been a thorn in her heart.

She was submissive and almost gave up all her dignity in front of Luo Zhenting, but she still couldn't even protect her daughter.

Hearing Luo Zhen's words at this time, her heart beat inexplicably accelerated.

"He's your father."

It was a tentative sentence.

Luo Zhen shook his head with a mocking tone.

"There is no father who would ask someone to stuff a razor blade into his daughter's clothes."

Shen Ru's eyebrows were startled, she never thought that Luo Zhen had known the truth about her wrist injury for a long time.

Her expression showed some embarrassment.

After a few minutes of silence, he continued to ask.

"What do you want me to do?"

Hearing the sound, Luo Zhen shook his head again, his eyes were calm like never before.

"It's not what I want you to do."

"It's what you want to do."

"You can treat Luo Zhenting as you have treated him before."

* * *

The day of the concert is getting closer and closer.

Pei Yi also got the tickets from the organizer.

Like every time in the past, Zhou Ruguang's friend's ticket was packaged by her herself, put into a beautiful and exquisite folder, and then sent out.

A total of six friends, six tickets, all in a small gift box.

The bow on the gift box is tied perfectly.

Pei Xuan looked at the beautiful bow, didn't want to open the box for inspection, and handed it to Zhou Ruguang directly.

Everything is going smooth.

Every step was exactly as Pei Yi predicted.

In the gift box, she put seven folders.

There are six of them signed, but the last one is redundant.

Zhou Ruguang didn't think much about it, thinking that Pei Yi had accidentally placed an extra card.

Naturally, he would not take this extra ticket home.

Without any hesitation, he gave the ticket to his favorite disciple.

Xu Xian was a little surprised when she received the ticket.

But Zhou Ruguang didn't take this matter seriously, and urged her to go to the ward round immediately before she could say thank you.

That ticket is not the key.

The key is the ink-colored envelope used to hold the ticket.

Pei Yi had already inquired clearly about Xu Xian's daily work arrangements.

In her daily life, she stays in the ward and her own office during working hours; outside of working hours, she stays in Zhou Ruguang's laboratory.

Only Zhou Ruguang has the key to the laboratory. As for the door, he usually opens it himself.

Only at noon on Thursday, when it was Xu Xian's turn to be on duty, would he give the key to Xu Xian.

Tickets were sent out on Wednesday, and today happens to be Thursday.

At half past eleven, Pei Yi slipped into the hospital through the back door.

Instead of looking for Zhou Ruguang, she called Xu Xian instead.

The two had not exchanged numbers before.

Xu Xian stood at the door of the laboratory, clutching a bunch of keys in her hand, wondering why Pei Yi contacted her suddenly.

"Miss San, what's the matter?"

"Did Dad give you a ticket to my concert?"

It turned out that it was because of the ticket.

Xu Xian did not deny it, but still wondered what this had to do with Pei Yi's coming to find her.

"The teacher did give me a ticket yesterday. Is there something wrong?"

"Tell me face to face. I'm at the back door of the hospital and I can't find your office. Come and pick me up."

It was obvious that the other party came out to pick me up. , but there was no begging in his tone.

Still so proud, even to the point of arrogance.

For a moment, Xu Xian recalled the look in Pei Yi's last look when the two met last time.

For no reason, she loosened her lips and agreed.

"I'll go over right away."

Of course, outsiders can't be brought in casually in a place like a laboratory.

Xu Xian closed the door, put the key into the pocket of her white coat, and hurried to the back door.

It's lunch time and there's no one around.

Pei Yi was standing in the corner, still wearing a white dress, her whole body was full of elegance.

Seeing Xu Xian appearing, she didn't even move, she still stood there quietly, just waiting for the other party to come to her.

"Miss San, that ticket—"

Xu Xian walked quickly, and was panting slightly when she spoke.

She was wearing a white coat, her hair was tied into a high ponytail, the bangs on her forehead were a bit messy, and she had no makeup on her face. No matter how you looked at her, she was very ordinary. In addition, she had just graduated, and her student spirit had not completely faded away. She's so young and immature—

and also extraordinarily innocent and easy to deceive.

Before she finished speaking, Pei Yi interrupted her.

"It's not about the ticket."

"It's the envelope. I packed the ticket myself. I think my earrings may have fallen into the envelope."

"If it's convenient, please show me the envelope. "

As soon as she finished speaking, she stretched out her hand and brushed aside the hair on her right ear, revealing the ear hidden in the black hair.

There is indeed a blank space on the white jade-like earlobe.

The two stood so close that Xu Xian even saw a small pierced ear.

She didn't have her ears pierced, so she was a little dazed looking at it.

It wasn't until Pei Yi let go of her hand that she regained her composure.

"It's in the office, I'll go get it now."

Pei Yi was twenty-five, Xu Xian graduated from graduate school, and she was only twenty-four this year.

There is only one year difference in age between the two, but Pei Yi looks much more mature.

Looking at the back that was getting further and further away, Pei Yi frowned slightly.

She didn't deny Xu Xian's talent in medicine. After all, Zhou Ruguang's respect was enough to show how smart she was, but even so, she still felt that Xu Xian was always a bit dull.

Logan is also very smart, but there is obviously a difference between a smart person and a smart person.

Ten minutes passed, and Xu Xian ran back again.

There was a large bunch of keys in her pocket. When she ran, the white gown swayed and the keys rattled.

Pei Yi could hear the sound from a long distance away.

Her eyes were on the folder in Xu Xian's hand, but all her attention was on Xu Xian's pocket -

she must get the key to the study today.

The envelope had only been opened once, and the ticket was still inside.

Panting slightly, Xu Xian handed over the dark green envelope.

"I haven't touched the folder."

"Look around to see if the earrings are inside."

Pei Yi nodded with no expression on her face.

She took the envelope, opened it, and searched carefully. Sure enough, she found a silver moon earring in the interlayer, which happened to be a pair with the one on her left ear.

Seeing that the earrings were not lost, Xu Xian couldn't help pursing her lips and smiling.

Before she could express her congratulations, a white and flawless hand suddenly stretched out in front of her, and what was pinched on the slender fingertips were the earrings in the folder.

Before she understood what it meant, the beautiful hand, which was only used to play the piano, moved forward again.

"Put it on for me."

Xu Xian thought she had heard wrong, so she asked back without thinking.

"What?"

Pei Yi's face was still indifferent.

His tone of voice was as calm as before.

"I said, help me wear it."

The author has something to say: Thanks to the little angels who voted for me as a bully or irrigated nutrient solution during 2021-09-02 21:37:35~2021-09-02 23:59:08~

Thanks to those who voted for mines Little angel: 1

piece; thanks to the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution: 6 bottles for one leaf; 1 bottle for v;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!