127 extra story 5

As her daughter was about to go to school, Luo Zhen did enough homework, and in just two days, she carefully compared all the information and materials of all kindergartens in the city.

Taking factors such as teachers, garden style, scale, and geographical location into consideration, she and Ning Rou selected three schools with the highest ratings.

As for which school to go to, she left the decision to Baby Ning.

At nine o'clock in the evening, after the family of three finished washing, they sat on the bed and formed a small circle.

Luo Zhen held three brochures in his left hand and a tablet in his right hand, and placed the things in his hands in front of his daughter one by one.

"Baby, Mommy will show you the school's promotional video now. You can figure out where you want to go to school, okay?"

Baby Ning nodded, with a serious expression on his little face, looking like a little adult.

The video on the tablet was clicked on, and in conjunction with the brochure, Luo Zhen began to explain the characteristics of each school to his daughter.

"Xinhai Kindergarten has the largest scale, and the most children go to school there. There are ten in the small class alone, and it will be more lively."

"Shuguang Kindergarten is private in nature. Teachers have the highest assessment requirements. The kindergarten has a rigorous style and focuses on cultivating students' specialties."

"Tianlan Kindergarten has the best location. It is in the center of the city, surrounded by museums and the Children's Palace. The school often organizes children to visit it, and it is also the closest to our home."

Those who speak are serious, and those who listen are serious.

It's just going to kindergarten, and it's so grand. When my daughter goes to college, why can't she sleep all night?

Looking at Luo Zhen's face, Ning Rou instantly remembered an old saying, and subconsciously laughed.

Luo Zhen and Ning Baobao were having a serious meeting, when they heard this chuckle suddenly, Qiqi shifted their eyes to Ning Rou in a tacit understanding.

"Mom, what are you laughing at?"

Ning Rou rubbed her daughter's head with her hands, and the smile on her cheeks became even bigger.

"Laughing at Mommy."

Luo Zhen frowned, his face full of puzzlement.

"Laughing at me?"

Ning Rou nodded, and when she lowered her eyes, she happened to see the three brochures on the bed, and smiled again.

"Raising a child is one hundred years old, and worrying about ninety-nine years."

Luo Zhen was taken aback when he heard the sound, and after realizing it, he also bent his lips.

"That's what I learned from you, too."

Has Ning Rou ever had less love for Ning Baobao?

During the most difficult time, she was reluctant to eat and drink, and she wanted to save money to send her daughter to the best kindergarten.

She at that time was very similar to Luo Zhen today.

Ning Rou understood the true meaning of Luo Zhen's words, her face blushed slightly, she pursed her lips ashamed to speak.

Baby Ning raised his head and asked curiously.

"Mommy, what are one hundred and ninety-nine?"

The childish words made the two mothers laugh.