101

Ning Rou half-closed her eyes and leaned against Luo Zhen with her upper body. Although she was a little sleepy, her consciousness was still very clear.

Ning Baobao's request is nothing more than ordinary, according to Luo Zhen's personality, why should he hesitate for so long and not respond like he is now.

Realizing that something was wrong, she slowly opened her eyes, turned her head and glanced at the woman beside her.

"Ah Luo, what's the matter?"

The voice was still soft and soft, making people unable to bear to say harsh words.

Luo Zhen's lips moved slightly, and after tens of seconds passed, he struggled to utter a word.

"Tomorrow, I plan to go back to Haishi."

It was not easy for her to tell the news.

Ning and Baby Ning were stunned almost at the same time.

"Mummy, are you leaving?"

Ning Baobao's tone was slightly disappointed.

As soon as Luo Zhen lowered his head, he saw his daughter looking up at him. For a moment, the reluctance in his heart became heavier.

"Well, there is something wrong with the company, and I need to go back and deal with it."

Work is a very important thing.

Ning Baobao knew that she should not interfere with her elders' work, and she did not make any noise. She nodded obediently and smiled lightly before speaking.

"Mummy is back, you have to work hard~"

"The baby will be obedient at home~"

Such a sensible sweetheart, if she didn't have to leave, how could Luo Zhen leave?

Ning Rou's heart was sour.

But she dared not show it.

She stretched out her hand and stroked her daughter's little head, and then said the same thing to Luozhen as she did last time.

"My baby and I are waiting for you to come back at home."

There is no other sentence that can be more beautiful than this sentence.

Luo Zhen's heart softened quietly.

Perhaps affected by the separation, Baby Ning was a little tired.

She leaned in Luozhen's arms, hugged Luozhen's neck with both hands, and leaned her little head on Luozhen's shoulder, she was reluctant to let go no matter what.

Luo Zhen let his daughter hug him, and from time to time, his right hand gently patted on the other's back.

Just like Ning Rou coaxed her to sleep every night during the three years of marriage when it was hard to fall asleep, she is now coaxing baby Ning to sleep in the same way.

Ning Rou hugged her knees and sat beside the two, her black hair in the shawl fell down, completely covering her face.

When she thought that she would not be able to see Luo Zhen tomorrow, and there were only her and the baby left in the house, her mood could not be restrained and fell into a depression.

After confirming the relationship, she found that her personality was more sensitive and worrying than before, and now that she was pregnant, this anxiety seemed to be magnified a lot.

The dependence on Luo Zhen has already exceeded her imagination.

Under Luo Zhen's gentle comfort, Baby Ning quickly closed his eyes.

The hour hand on the wall also pointed to eleven o'clock.

Ning Rou sat in a daze, her slender eyebrows furrowed tightly.

It can be seen that she is not very accepting of the fact that she is about to separate.

Luo Zhen looked distressed, put Baby Ning on the bed, and then softly called 'Rourou'.

Hearing this voice, Ning Rou raised her head slowly, and finally there was some light in her eyes.

Before Luo Zhen could say the next sentence, she spoke first.

"Ah Luo, are you really going back to Haishi to deal with work?"

Luo Zhen can do most of his work remotely.

Every time she went back to Haishi, she always said that the company had something to do, but in fact, she never went back because of work.

Ning Rou has a simple personality, but he is not stupid either.

About her background and experiences, Luo Zhen knew everything clearly.

She had already guessed that it was impossible for Luo Zhen to do nothing.

What's more, there is still Pei Yi who is willing to help.

Those people are too powerful.

She didn't want Luo Zhen to take risks, and she didn't dare to let Luo Zhen take risks.

But she also knew that she couldn't change Luo Zhen's decision.

"You went back to Haishi to deal with him, didn't you?"

Luo Zhen didn't intend to hide anything, and directly expressed his thoughts.

"Pei Yi already has documents proving that Zhou Ruguang conducted human experiments in secret. With your identification, he can definitely spend the rest of his life in prison."

"But it is not enough to deal with him. He can illegally You have been imprisoned for 24 years without being discovered because there are six big companies behind you, and the report calls you secretly made back then were also intercepted by these people using their connections."

"I will find a way to find you when I go back this time ." I know a lot of friends from the government/government, and I have some connections. As long as the evidence is sufficient, I can report these six companies together with Zhou Ruguang."

"Don't worry, I won't let If something happens to me, no matter it's for you or for the baby, I will take good care of myself."

The patient explanation and the last sentence of guarantee finally made Ning Rou's restless mood relax a bit.

There was some warmth in her heart.

Like grateful, but also like touched.

I am grateful for everything Luo Zhen has done for me, and I am also touched by everything Luo Zhen has done for me.

"Alo, you are so kind to me~"

This sentence is very familiar. She said the same thing when she received the washing machine last time.

Luo Zhen remembered it all at once, and his lips curved involuntarily.

"It's right to treat you well."

"We are a family. I love you and you love me too. You gave birth to a baby for me, and now there is a baby in my stomach. If I don't treat you well, who else can I treat you well?" Okay?"

"Did you forget? We will get married after this matter is settled."

Forget?

How could I forget?

Ning Rou's face flushed slightly, and she remembered the wedding dress play that night, and her heart beat faster for a moment.

"I haven't forgotten~"

"Ah Luo, you still think, still think—"

It was a normal conversation, but for some reason, Ning Rou's voice became much softer.

Luo Zhen frowned, leaned his upper body forward, and asked in a low voice.

"What are you thinking?"

Too embarrassed.

But Ning Rou still said it.

"Last time, you didn't seem to see how I looked in the wedding dress."

"Do you still want to see it now?"

Just the word 'wedding dress' made the air more beautiful.

Hearing Ning Rou's words, Luo Zhen couldn't help being stunned.

At first, she also thought about it, but she didn't realize it until she saw Ning Rou's eyes -

what Ning Rou said about 'wearing a wedding dress' was actually a literal meaning of 'wearing a wedding dress'.

After all, when the two of them wore wedding dresses last time, she took off the sacred and pure white dress on Ning Rou before she could fully appreciate it.

She really didn't see clearly, let alone see enough.

Baby Ning fell asleep, and the two mothers put on their wedding dresses in front of the mirror.

Dressed up and went into the bathroom.

During the first three months of pregnancy, doctors do not recommend having sex.

I kissed and kissed, but I didn't dare to make the last step.

Ning Rou suffered a lot. When she went out, the white gauze skirt she was wearing was half hung on her body, which made Luo Zhen's heart feel a little dry again.

Every parting is so sudden.

No matter how many things she has experienced, Ning Rou will never be able to get used to being separated from Luo Zhen.

But Logan still left.

Before leaving, she made proper arrangements for Ning and Baby Ning's daily life for the next period of time.

Not only did she invite the cleaning lady to come to the house regularly to clean up, she also hired a cook from the restaurant to prepare meals for Ning Rou and her daughter every night.

As for Pei Yi and Xu Xian, she also greeted them privately and asked them to take care of Ning Rou.

Everything is so perfect.

When Luo Zhen returned to Haishi, the first thing he investigated was Pei Li's company.

As she expected, since Ning Rou escaped from the laboratory, those six companies have often had business dealings with Pei Li's company.

The amount of funds involved in related projects is huge, but judging from the public statements, there is nothing abnormal.

Thinking about it, I'm afraid that even Pei Li himself doesn't know what these cooperations represent.

In addition, Luo Zhen also found out one thing, which made her more sure that there must be something wrong with Pei Li's company's accounts.

Xu Zhong, the company's chief financial officer, was personally recommended to Pei Li by Zhou Ruguang.

The chief financial officer is Zhou Ruguang's push, which means that the entire financial department is Zhou Ruguang's people.

Under such circumstances, Zhou Ruguang wanted to make false accounts without telling Pei Li, but it was much easier.

Luo Zhen faintly felt that things were a little tricky.

If you want to get the ledger, most likely, you have to ask Pei Li, the kept-in-the-dark CEO, for help.

It seems that I can only talk to Pei Yi about this matter.

Regarding Ning Rou's mother, Luo Zhen also checked.

As Pei Yi said, there was no information at all.

Zhou Ruguang travels on business almost every month, sometimes for a day or two, sometimes for half a month.

According to the information given by the private detective, his life is very regular, he does not smoke or drink, and basically stays in the hotel room except for necessary entertainment.

On the surface, it doesn't look like having a lover outside at all.

Luo Zhensi thought about it, but couldn't figure out what went wrong.

It wasn't until Zheng Bang gave her a piece of information, a piece of information about Zhou Ruguang's daily whereabouts in the past six months, that she finally realized it.

Zhou Ruguang had several private institutions in his early years. After the experiment was suspended, perhaps because the six companies did not continue to invest, those institutions were closed one after another.

According to the data, when he stayed in Haishi in recent years, the only places he frequented were Pei's house and the hospital.

If Ning Rou's mother is still alive, there are only two possibilities for her whereabouts -

one is to be taken care of by others, and Zhou Ruguang has never visited her these years; , or the Pei family, or the hospital.

The second guess is too bold.

Both Xu Xian and Pei Yi felt that it was impossible.

In order to find out the answer, the two returned to Haishi a week later.

After Xu Xian returned to the hospital, she was careful.

After observing Zhou Ruguang's whereabouts in the hospital again and again, he still didn't find anything unusual about him.

The three made an appointment to meet.

Of course, this is what we were talking about.

"I looked through the records and lists of inpatients."

"Miss Ning's mother cannot be in the hospital."

Xu Xian's tone was very sure.

Luo Zhen pursed her lips and turned to look at Pei Yi.

Zhou Ruguang was either in the hospital or at Pei's house every day.

If she didn't hide Ning Rou's mother in the hospital, it could only be the Pei family.

Pei Yi felt that this guess was too outrageous, and before Luo Zhen could speak, she directly denied it.

"It's impossible to be at home."

Luo Zhen frowned slightly, and asked softly.

"You said that Zhou Ruguang put the broken necklace in the safe, took it out for repair, and never got it back."

"If the necklace was repaired and given to Ning Rou's mother, from this point of view, I am more inclined There was direct contact between the two of them."

"Dr. Xu searched all the wards of the hospital and confirmed that she is not in the hospital, what about

Pei's house?" "Have you searched every place in Pei's house?"

Pei The house is big, but there are only so many rooms. Pei Yi has already looked at each room. Whether it is the basement, the utility room or even the old garage, she has searched for them all. place for people.

After thinking about it again and again, she still shook her head.

"I've only been back to China for two months, and I may not be able to tell if he is hiding someone at home, but my mother and second brother have lived in the house for decades, so it is impossible not to find out." I searched it all, and I don't think he raised someone at home." In

front of the whole family, directly raising a woman in the house, no matter how you think about it, it's outrageous.

Pei Yi would rather believe that Zhou Ruguang hid Ning Rou's mother outside than that he hid her at home.

In the end, this issue was not discussed.

Before leaving, she took out the evidence she had collected and handed it to Luo Zhen.

"There are four documents here, all of which are experimental data related to progesterone."

"One was secretly photographed in my study at home, and the other three were obtained by Dr. Xu from him. Tidy up."

As soon as the words finished, she suddenly remembered something.

In an instant, his face turned pale.

Even breathing was almost stagnant because of the shock.

That 's right, the study room -

she has searched every place in the house, and there is indeed no sign of Ning Rou's mother, but the study room, except for that time when she went in in the dark to secretly take pictures of documents, she did not look for it carefully.

It is not only her forbidden place, but also Pei Xuan and Pei Li's forbidden place.

Zhou Ruguang eats, rests, takes a bath inside, and sometimes stays inside overnight.

He wanted to raise someone in it, it seemed—

not impossible at all.

The author has something to say: Thanks to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated nutrient solution during 2021-10-09 23:59:48~2021-10-10 09:20:02~

Thanks to the little angel who threw the grenade: 1 job number 80305076; thanks

to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 20 bottles of 48107413; 13 bottles of 49269274; 8 bottles in July;

Support, I will continue to work hard!