31

The lunch box in the plastic bag is not heavy to carry.

    Xu Yinuo's hand was heavy.

    She looked at the short-haired girl standing in the corner, with no expression on her cold and pale face, she just stood there for a while, then went up the stairs without looking back.

    As for what Luo Fanxing said to Chu Ning, she was not interested at all.

    The only thing she can be sure of is one thing -

    the boring games played by rich daughters are not something poor students like her can afford.

    ***

    Luo Zhen has already arranged the place for dinner in the evening.

    It's in the night market stall on Zhongxin Street in the county seat.

    Most of the roadside stalls give people the impression that the price is cheap, the taste is good, and the hygiene needs to be strengthened.

    Ning Rou seldom eats these things, and in her impression, Luo Zhen doesn't like to eat them either.

    She could vaguely guess the reason why Luo Zhen chose this place. She wanted to propose to eat in a small restaurant, but Luo Zhen wrapped her arms around her waist in the crowded crowd and led her directly to an empty booth.

    Strange to say, seven or eight o'clock at night is the time when the passenger flow is the largest, and the other food stalls on both sides of the path are full of people, but this one has no customers.

    Luo Zhen quickly found a seat and sat down, Ning Rou hesitated for a minute before following with Baby Ning in her arms.

    "Ah Luo, why is there no guests here?"

    Under the red parasols, there were three brand new square wooden tables and matching stools, which were also brand new.

    The gas stove is hidden in the cart, and no one knows what food is in it.

    Luo Zhen picked up the menu on the table and looked at it, then turned his head to look around, and gave his guess after thinking for a while.

    "The signature of this restaurant is home-cooked food. People who come to the night market to eat should be more interested in snacks."

    Ning Rou raised her eyes when she heard the sound, as expected, as Luo Zhen said, the food stalls around here are basically famous snacks from all over the country.

    There are roasted gluten, pancakes, pancakes, and cold noodles.

    In the air, you can vaguely smell the unique smell of stinky tofu.

    Ning Rou didn't doubt anymore, and hugged Baby Ning tightly in her arms.

    Luo Zhen flipped through the menu twice, and after a while, a middle-aged man with a kind face and a slightly chubby figure walked over from a distance.

    It should be the owner of the stall is back.

    The man was wearing a white sleeveless vest, a wet towel around his neck, and a gray apron on the outside. When he walked, he had his hands behind his back, and his whole body smelled like smoke. , just like working in the back kitchen of a restaurant for decades.

    The master chef at Xiangchaxuan also has the same temperament.

    In an instant, Ning Rou felt that the other party became kinder.

    "What do you guys want to eat?"

    There was a lot of noise around, which was a bit noisy for Ning Rou.