95

Mother?

Luo Zhen was startled when he heard the sound, his mind went blank for a moment.

She thought she had heard it wrong, and after several minutes passed, she confirmed it in a low voice.

"What did you call me?"

Baby Ning bit the straw, his round eyes narrowed with a smile.

"Mom~"

This is a little secret that she and Ning Rou discussed after Luo Zhen went out - from

now on, she no longer needs to call Luo Zhen 'aunt', but a more intimate 'mother'.

Luo Zhen's eyes quickly turned red.

She still can't believe it.

She turned her head and looked at Ning Rou, and found that the other party was also smiling at her, and then she realized

that during the time she left, Ning Rou must have told Ning Baobao the truth.

She didn't know what to say, her throat just moved, and a tear rolled down the corner of her eye.

Not daring to be found crying by the mother and daughter, she quickly turned her head away until the mist in her eyes cleared, then she turned red and looked at Baby Ning again.

"Call again, can you?"

As soon as the words fell, a soft call sounded in the air.

"Mom~"

three times in a row, never misheard again.

Luo Zhen's mouth was sour, astringent and sweet, and before the emotion of wanting to shed tears was fully suppressed, Baby Ning had already slipped into her arms with the yogurt in his arms, pressed his little face to her neck, and rubbed it lightly .

"Mom said that the baby has no father~"

"The baby has two mothers, the mother is the mother, and the aunt is also the mother~"

Four-year-old Ning Baobao is very light, and it is easy to hold it. Smell the sweet aroma of ice cream.

The family affection that Luo Zhen longed for seems to have all melted into this sweet fragrance.

She lowered her head, saw half of her soft white cheeks, and saw the yellow hair hanging down on her cheeks, unconsciously, she stretched out her hand and touched it gently.

The skin and hair touched by the fingertips are real touches.

Everything you see and hear is not a dream.

At this moment, her tears finally flowed out.

Ning Rou watched from the side, her eyes turned red.

Like what Luo Zhen did when she was crying in the past, she raised her fingertips and quietly wiped away the teardrops from the corners of Luo Zhen's eyes.

Without any verbal communication, the moment their eyes meet, both of them can see the reason for the redness in each other's eyes.

It was destined to be another sleepless night.

All the bitter emotions are borne and digested by the two mothers, and what is left to the children is the sweet happiness of a family reunion.

After Luozhen took a bath, Ning and Baby Ning also finished drinking the yogurt.