46

It is said that there is no limit to children's words.

But the expressions of the two adults in the room changed in unison when they heard Baby Ning's words, "My aunt wants a kiss from my mother."

Luo Zhen has always been good at hiding his emotions, the shock in his eyes only lasted for half a second before being suppressed.

But after suffering Ning Rou, her pale cheeks unknowingly turned into a seductive pink.

Her head was half down, her hands were clenched into fists and placed on the quilt, her gaze wandered around uneasily, neither daring to look at Baby Ning nor Luo Zhen.

The huge room was so quiet that even the sound of breathing could be heard.

After a long while, Luo Zhen finally loosened his lips first.

"Baby, auntie will take you to the kindergarten now, okay?"

"Let mother wash up first."

Her hand was still held by Baby Ning, and they stood beside the bed together, blocking out the sunlight outside the house.

Ning Rou's upper body was in the shadows, her long black hair hung down slightly, some on the side of her face, some on her collarbone, the skin on her cheeks and neck became more and more flawless, her limbs were long and slender, and her wrists were exposed Her ankles and ankles are slender and fair, and she looks extraordinarily fragile, easy enough to make people want to be bullied and teased.

Luo Zhen glanced lightly, his eyes fixed on the thin white ankle, he didn't know what to think of, and quickly retracted his gaze.

She knew that Ning Rou blushed easily, especially in front of her, so she didn't intend to make things difficult for Ning Rou about the 'good morning kiss'.

After saying those two words of relief, she squatted down in front of Baby Ning, but unfortunately, before she picked up the child, a childish and innocent voice sounded again in the air.

"But Auntie didn't wash up just now, and she kissed Mom too~"

Ning Baobao's words were like a thunderbolt, which exploded in Ning Rou's ear.

It's impossible not to be surprised.

At some point, her hands that were clenched into fists quietly loosened, and her fingertips clenched the corners of the nightgown tightly, with such force that she could vaguely see the blue blood vessels buried under the flesh on the back of her hands.

She wanted to look up at Luo Zhen, but she lost a little courage.

A minute passed, still burying his head, letting his heart beat fast in his chest.

Luo Zhen's face also turned a little red.

On one side is Ning Baobao with a naive and ignorant face, and on the other side is Ning Rou who is in a predicament and at a loss.

If you want to blame, you can only blame yourself for the incense that you wanted to steal in the morning but failed.

Seeing that the atmosphere was getting more and more awkward, after thinking about it, she could only stand up from the ground, take her hand out of Baby Ning's, and sit directly in front of Ning Rou.

It was also at this time that Ning Rou finally raised her head.

She saw Luo Zhen's face right in front of her eyes, so close that she actually saw her own face in those slightly cold black pupils.

She wanted to say something, but her throat was dry and stiff, and even her lips couldn't be let go.

She was too nervous, and there was even some fear in her expression.

Like a fawn that has not yet grown up, accidentally ran into the depths of the eerie forest, neither seeing the sun nor finding the way home, so panicked.

Looking at that fair and delicate face, Luo Zhen's eyes were inexplicably obscured.

Before Ning Rou could react, she leaned forward, put her lips next to Ning Rou's ear, and explained in a low voice.

"It's a good morning kiss."

As soon as she finished speaking, she let go again and said something that made people blush even more.

"Sorry."

"It's a matter of habit."

Habit——

How could Ning Rou not remember?

In the third year of marriage, the relationship between the two became closer and closer, and the way they got along became more and more intimate.

Luo Zhen, who just woke up from sleep, is very clingy.

Every morning when he woke up and opened his eyes, Luo Zhen would always put his arms around her waist, beg her for a 'good morning kiss' with a smile.

It's not really a kiss, it's just a gentle touch.

Sometimes, it's the forehead; sometimes, it's the cheek; but most of the time, it's the corner of the lip.

The memory hit, Ning Rou's face turned red a little deeper.

She looked at Luo Zhen, shook her head seriously, and finally opened her mouth.

"It's okay."

The habit formed in three hundred days has long been engraved in the bone.

As Rozen is, so is she.

She already guessed the reason for Ning Baobao's request.

Most likely, it was Luo Zhen who kissed herself and was seen by this child, so she asked herself to give Luo Zhen a 'good morning kiss' too.

A good morning kiss, not really a kiss.

Xu was to let her daughter go to school with peace of mind, Ning Rou didn't hesitate any longer, and kissed Luo Zhen as well.

It's just that the place where she kissed was not the forehead, nor the cheek, but the corner of Luozhen's mouth.

As Luo Zhen said— it is a

matter of habit.

too fast.

Before Luo Zhen recovered his senses, that brief touch was over.

She grasped only a remnant of feeling.

Ning Rou's lips are very soft.

Even softer than five years ago.

The softness was seductive, and it picked out a trace of fire in her heart. Within half a second, her body was burning hot, her throat was hot, and her fingertips were trembling.

She admitted that she always used the name of 'friend' to do some ambiguous behaviors to Ning Rou deliberately, but these behaviors were nothing compared to Ning Rou's unconscious seduction of her.

Ning Rou could easily make her heart blaze, make her blood churn, turn her proud calmness and rationality into useless loose sand, crumble and flee in all directions amidst the torment of desire.

All her teasing and teasing towards Ning Rou will turn into more tormenting torture in the end, all of which will be revenged on herself.

The surrounding air became colder for no reason.

Luo Zhen's lips were a gorgeous and seductive red color, and when they were pursed tightly, there was a kind of domineering beauty.

This beauty is aggressive.

Ning Rou retreated subconsciously, not knowing what she had done wrong, why the woman in front of her looked so much colder than last second.

"Alo?"

she subconsciously called out.

Still a very soft voice.

Luo Zhen's heart trembled slightly, and he also stepped back, and within a moment, he stood up from the bed.

"It's time to go."

Her voice was very calm, without any abnormalities.

At this moment, Ning Rou was relieved, and after putting Baby Ning's hand into Luo Zhen's, the corners of her lips curved slightly, and she gave a gentle warning.

"Be careful on the road."

Like a mother sending her lover and child out, when Luo Zhen and Baby Ning left, Ning Rou just stood at the door and watched.

It wasn't until they watched the big and small ones enter the elevator that they gently closed the door.

After sending off Baby Ning, Luo Zhen didn't return to the hotel immediately.

Last night, she received a call from the proprietress of the tea restaurant, saying that Ning Rou left something in the refrigerator and asked her to get it when she had time.

Now that she was free after sending her children to school, she asked the driver to drive to Donghui Street.

stuff, got it soon.

It is a delicately packaged cake, a very small piece, and you can smell the sweet fragrance of honey before it is opened.

It's her favorite mousse cake, honey flavored.

Obviously, Ning Rou specially bought it for her.

Luo Zhen returned to the car, looked at the small cake in his hand, felt a little sour, but also a little sweet.

Ning Rou always loves her.

Obviously reluctant to eat and wear, but willing to spend a few hours of wages to buy such a small piece of cake for her.

The cake is light but heavy to hold.

The car drove out of Donghui Street, but she still couldn't hold back, her red lips were slightly loose, and she sighed heavily.

In the end, what is she going to do with Ning Rou?

Back to the hotel, about half an hour later.

Luo Zhen opened the door, and what he saw was Ning Rou who was hugging her knees and curled up in the corner of the sofa.

Like the countless overtime nights five years ago, Ning Rou will always be at home waiting for her to come back.

A picture that is too familiar can easily arouse people's sadness.

Luo Zhen felt a little sad, but couldn't help coveting this false happiness, and stood in the porch for several minutes, but still didn't lift his foot.

It wasn't until Ning Rou came to her body that she slowly recovered.

"Did you go to the store?"

"How do you know you didn't take the cake?"

Ning Rou pointed to the small cake, and her voice was soft and soft when she spoke.

Hearing the sound, Luo Zhen raised his eyes, and glanced at Ning Rou. Before he could respond, he took a few steps back, and actively opened the distance between the two of them.

"The proprietress called me."

"She said you left something in the store."

Luo Zhen avoided it quietly, and Ning Rou didn't notice it.

She nodded, didn't ask any more questions, but smiled lightly at Luo Zhen.

"It's honey-flavored."

"The boss said that many customers like this one."

Although he didn't directly say that it was given to Luo Zhen, the meaning of these two sentences is almost clear.

Just listening to Luo Zhen, some warmth surged in his heart, he really wanted to say something, but he didn't know what to say.

After a while, I lowered my eyes and said 'thank you'.

When Ning Rou heard these two words, she bit her lips unconsciously, and the smile on her lips became more and more obvious.

She is still wearing a nightgown, but there is an extra piece of underwear underneath, her hair is loose, and her forehead is covered with thin bangs, but it is not messy. Looking at her, she is obedient and obedient. Unknowingly, this image is different from her Luo Zhen's memories of Ning Rou from five years ago overlapped.

Luo Zhen didn't dare to look any further, and took the cake into the room.

Ning Rou stepped on her slippers and followed behind, not long after, another person sat on the sofa.

She usually doesn't like to disturb others.

When she calmed down and was in a daze, all the thoughts in her mind were related to Luozhen—for

example, did the teacher find it strange that Luozhen went to send Baby Ning to school; Go get what you left behind.

In her heart, there was a lot of curiosity, and there were a lot of things she wanted to say to Luo Zhen.

But she didn't say anything.

If it wasn't for Luo Zhen stretching out his hand and shaking it in front of her eyes, she would be able to think quietly all day by herself.

"Come here and eat the cake."

Luo Zhen turned sideways and looked at the table. Just now, she had opened the cake bag.

Seeing this, Ning Rou quickly shook her head.

"I've eaten."

Luo Zhen frowned, and persuaded her with just a few words.

"I'm alone, I can't finish it."

"Let it sit overnight, if you don't eat it, it will go bad."

Life is hard and making money is not easy, Ning Rou has always been afraid of waste.

Without further entanglement, she finally got up and came to the table.

The packaging box of the cake was opened.

It is a small triangle, and the amount is not much.

Logan found a fork at the bottom of the box, but there was only one.

After thinking about it, she handed the fork to Ning Rou.

"You use this."

"I'll ask the front desk to bring over another fork."

Ning Rou was taken aback when she heard the sound, a pair of gray eyes concealed a little puzzlement and surprise.

Several minutes passed before he lowered his head, stretched out his hand, and took the white plastic fork over.

She didn't say anything, but there was a slight sense of loss in her heart.

Only then did she vaguely realize that Luo Zhen—

seemed to be alienating herself.

The author has something to say: Boss Luo got scared, and began to struggle to the death, couldn't keep it for two days, and couldn't help sticking to Rou Rou

Thanks to the little angel who voted for me as a king or irrigation nutrient solution during 2021-08-22 23:11:28~2021-08-23 20:23:07~

Thanks to the little angel who voted for the rocket launcher: Rujin 2 1; SNOW 1;

thanks to the little angel who threw the grenade: as usual, 1 Wuliu Buddha;

thanks to the little angel who threw the mine: 3 as usual; 2 SNOW; Oujiatun, Faith, K, Mizushima, A big happy, missing, handsome, Nanxun, girl's heart 1;

thanks to the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution: .67 bottles; 20 bottles; 977., 16 bottles of Nanxun; 12 bottles of Wuliu Buddha; borrowed, chichoo, tui, Erjiuz, twenty one, Youtian pp 10 bottles; Chunjiang Huayueye 6 bottles; Sanqi, 10155257, Thunder General 5 bottles of dog, Yuye, Sigongzi, Xi; Tiancangcang, Hanzai is quite ne, with a denominator of 1; 2 bottles of Kim Ji-soo's wife, 3183385, Li Xiaoxiao, 21758063; nnnice, Wang Lidou, 175, Xianyun, Yiyi, Oujiatun 1 bottle;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!